Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mead Party!!! - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMead Party!!! - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMead Party!!! - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mead Party!!!

Go down 
+2
Elena Gilbert
CajunKhan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:19 pm

The moment Aquillard's eyes glanced away from her to the bottle, Caroline kicked him in the testicles. Had Aquillard's crotch been a football, Caroline would have just kicked a gold-medal field-goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 am

The ruckus at the door was really beginning to bother me, so I patted Matt on the shoulder and excused myself. I walked over and saw Caroline and some other girl, that I probably knew - but couldn't place a name on her. At least I could identify the situation - two vampires, one human - and the one outside, must have been the second vampire. He was being a dick, and I had heard a comment about Matt - but I had shrugged it off. It was only when Caroline kicked him that I knew something was up. I sprinted over and pulled Caroline and the other girl back a little. "No need to go hurting people, Caroline. Plus I've been asking for a fight since my first full moon, this could be fun..." And with that I vaulted myself out the door towards the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:56 am

Alex knew it was coming, he was waiting for it. So when it did he simply took a step back. "I may look like i was born 16 years ago but i can assure you i wasn't." Why hadn't he moved back in with the humans years ago? They could be so much fun.

"Rule number 1. Never take your eyes off your opponant, if that's what you consider yourself. What are you? I bet you've not even seen a day over 50." He guessed, she was too inexperienced to have a century on her side.

A smile graced his face but he didn't turn from Caroline as he heard a voice. "Bring it on Mutt. It would be my pleasure to make your first full moon your last." With a polite nod of his head he backed up from Caroline careful not to turn his back on her and gave Andrew half his attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:27 pm

The term mutt was irritating, I wasn't a fucking dog - I merely turned into one. My body was trembling, not in fear - but anticipation of the thrill of a fight, with a vampire nonetheless. A threat from him was interesting, I wouldn't let some asshole vampire kill me - I would take him out quickly, and I did keep vervain on me - so that was a good thing. Jordan would never let me live in a town of vampires without protection: vervain on me at all times, stakes in the car - and many other things. I took off my leather jacket and dropped it on Caroline's doorstep as I walked outside, getting all up in Alexander's face. My mood was calm, my face wasn't even angry - I seemed serene in a situation of intensity. I snarled at him, as much as a wolf could in human form - to show I wasn't backing down. "You first come to a party, uninvited and then get pissed when you can't get in. You must be centuries old yet you act like a baby, did your father not teach you right, Alexander? Yea - I know him, and he wouldn't be happy to see you kill one of his friends, but I don't care. Lets fight, you and me big boy - if you can handle me."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Caroline ran inside for a few seconds, then came back out and jumped on Aguillard, wrapping her legs around his torso.
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

Bites : 52

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:25 pm

"It's no problem, it's not something you should have to go through alone. I guess it was, don't really pay attention much, but I guess I'll have to now." I said to him. I tried to think of what I would do if I were in Andrew's situation,and I honestly didn't know. "I don't know man, just try to make the best of it I guess."
I turned my attention to a guy at the door who yelled my name and something about the football team. Elena seemed to be talking to him with a troubled expression. I nodded as Andrew walked off and continued to watch from a distance. I quickly learned that the guy was a vampire, and not soon after that him and Andrew were going at it, followed by Caroline. I rushed over to the door, and was about to get involved when I realized how stupid I would be to get in between two vampires and a werewolf. So I stood at the door yelling at them, "C'mon guys break it up!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Aguillard

Alexander Aguillard

Bites : 86

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Alex smiled. "Oh the dog means business, i hope you'll excuse me when i don't take off my coat. It won't take me long to finish you and i do quite like this shirt despite it's modern look." Once Andrew was in his face his smile only grew wider. He had no idea what the boy thought he was doing but there was no way he was going to win.

He looked Andrew up and down in the little space he had left to do so. "You are no match for me on a full moon so what chace do you have during the day as a puny human?" He asked. "Actually mutt, allow me to point out where you're wrong. Elena called me and told me of a party. I don't know about you but that sure sounds like an invite to me."

He bit the inside of his lip and narrowed his eyes at the mention of his father. So Jordan was hanging around with wolves now? He'd spent his whole childhood running scared from the wolves during the night. No one in his village came out as the first sign of darkness came. Since he'd been turned he'd made it his duty to destroy as many wolves as possible. Why else would he leave Jordan for all those years?

"Oh so now we're tag teaming as we? So much for sticking to your own race." He spat and then punched Andrew in the face.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mead Party!!!   Mead Party!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mead Party!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3