Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"First time, ever" [M] Staff_zps08fc6213

"First time, ever" [M] Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "First time, ever" [M] 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"First time, ever" [M] Liz_zpse62da61a"First time, ever" [M] 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"First time, ever" [M] 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"First time, ever" [M] Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"First time, ever" [M] Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"First time, ever" [M] Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"First time, ever" [M]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"First time, ever" [M] Empty
PostSubject: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Tori came into the Mystic Grill, for the first time ever, and smiled. The place smelled awesome. Like chicken grease, burgers and onion rings. It was probably the first time in history she came into a place and instantly liked it. First time, ever. She skipped introductions to a waiter and instantaneously sat at an empty booth, crossing her legs and brushing her curls to the side. She didn't have a menu so she just thought she should order a burger and some fries or whatever.

Last edited by Tori Hart on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Sergiy had been in Mystic Falls for about 8 years. HE was in Russia before that. As he Entered the grill he saw a cute girl, By her self, and he decided to join her. He made his way towards her and then gently sat down appositive of her. He looked at her and spoke."Hey. What's your name?" HE asked her slowly. Looking around before turning towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Tori took out her phone and begun scanning through shit, now bored as she waited for a waiter to approach her. She silently rolled her eyes as a guy sat in front of her and spoke. "Well the last name is business. First, nunya. Get it? Nun-ya-business." She explained, not once looking up to eye the individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 pm

He smiled at her and sighed Before speaking."Pleasure to meet you Nun-Ya Business, I am You're As First and Business as Last" He chuckled slowly winking at her. As he waited for a decent reply from her. As he placed his hands on the table and sat up straight and looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Tori gave a little smirk at the guy's response. Eh, she hadn't had any in a while and how bad could this one be? He sounded to have experience in this department, so why not? But playing hard to get was usually the key to a guy's heart, well the key to unzipping his pants.

Tori attempted, but was side tracked when she could see him just...looking at her in the tip of her eyes. He looked...really horny. She slowly looked up with a blank expression on her face. "Do I have something on my face?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:05 pm

He looked at her. She seemed to be a tainted girl. Well so he thought in his Views. She seemed to be hard to get however he was the same well not all the time. He sighed and looked at her before he spoke."Tell me, Nun-Ya Business how are things? Caught any men by the hutch?" He cutely giggled yes this male just gave a cute giggle something you don't see in guys. He then looked at her and replied."Indeed there is. Well not on your face mostly your lips. You have a scar." He chuckled that was in fact a lie. And yes he was radically horny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:09 pm

"Men by the hutch? What decade are you living in...and what the hell is a...hutch?" She said, with a confused emphasize on 'hutch'. When he said she had a scare on her lip, she frowned. "You're kidding..." She said, putting her phone down then roughly searching through her purse for a mirror. When she got a tiny one and aimed it at her lips, she looked back over to him. "Where's this scare you speak of?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

He looked at her and said."Oh nothing really." He said to the hutch part before looking at her and smiling, as well as Chuckling. And leaned forward as she asked where the scar was. He attempted to plant one gentle kiss on her lips before pulling back and speaking."No where, you should not be certain ed about your looks you're beautiful, Hun." HE told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 am

"Theeee Fuckkkk?" She shuddered, her whole body shaking for a quick moment as she put the mirror back in her bag. She leaned over to the creep, like he did her, and planted one big slap on him. "Do. That. Again. And you will wake up with your penis in a cup lying next to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:32 pm

He looked at her and pulled back, then she had pulled forward. He though he was gonna be kissed instead she slapped him. He giggled, grinned, and smiled. And spoke."You are very kinky, So tell me. What is such a wonderful Goddess doing in this place? You should be with royalty. I have a ton of money maybe I can buy you a Mansion or Castle to live in?" HE asked her, winking at her. IT was true he was very rich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm

She shook her head, and looked down. "Child, try your luck somewhere else." She told him softly, unfortunately that was the nicest thing she was going to say. "You're basically a fetus with a fish mouth, who's extremely....extremely horny at the moment." She told him, looking back up. "Oh, please, correct me if I'm wrong!" She suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:15 pm

HE looked at her and smiled."Your very wrong. I am not horny at all. If I wanted to get in your pants and get you laid trust me hun I would have that that a long time a go." HE winked at her, however what he told her was a lie, he was very very horny. And just wanted to jump her and fuck her silly. However this werewolf urges were kept at bay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:19 pm

She let out a small giggle, as she looked up at him. He was, no doubt, cute. Although she couldn't help wonder how old he was. She was 18, and he was seventeen. There probably isn't a law against the two, seeing as she's only 18, but it'd just be...awkward.

Tori put her elbows on the counter, and leaned in close to the little creep. "You sure about that?" Eh, he was right. She was easy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

He looked at her and smiled. As she giggled she had placed her elbows on the counter and leaned close. And spoke, he listened and replied." Of Course I am dear. If I wanted you I would get you. Case close. However I like the game your playing and would rather get you the hard way then the easy way." He leaned towards her smiling."How about we get some drinks and head over to my place? I'll be hosting a party in a week, I hope to see you there." He said slowly, offering her two requests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 pm

Tori smiled, "This may surprise you, but I don't drink." She told him. Eh, so what? She's 18 and doesn't drink. Not the end of the trucking world. She's probably the only 18 year old in American who hasn't had a drop of liquor in her lifetime. "You'll have to roofie me if you want me to come within a mile of your place. I'm pretty sure there'll be...drinks...everywhere. And condoms, used ones, e...v...e..r..y..w...h...e...r...e." She listed, "Am I getting warmer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:46 pm

He looked at her and sighed. before speaking."You want me to Date, rape, and drug you? Damn girl you sure have pretty Kinky shit to say. I don't rape women, I have a girlfriend, Older then you. And only drugs I do is Drinking Vodka. Your not getting close or warm, however. you are saying stuff that's making me radically Horny, Which is a first. Please tell, Nun-Ya Business. When shall this little play end. I would really enjoy doing this in the bathroom, or in the alley? You pick." He seemed so far rather clueless. Of her saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm

"Wait." She told him, rummaging through her bag for an eyebrow pencil. When she found one, she took a napkin and wrote 'OUT OF ORDER' on it, she put the eyebrow pencil back in her bag and pulled out something sticky. "Bathroom."

Tori stood up and pulled the dude up by the collar into the girl's bathroom and stuck the little sticky on the door.

She walked over to him and awkwardly stared. "Well...lean." She told him, if they were gonna get this show on the road he'd have to lean in to kiss her or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

He looked at her and sighed. What was she doing holy crap was he really going to get laid? I mean not that he hasn't already but by her. Hey, she was a women, and it's not like he can catch anything, he was a werewolf. And his healing factor would destroy any STD. He sighed, and followed. Her going into the girls room She looked at him and said lean so he did. She wanted this so she will get it. A simply lean wouldn't do, a kiss with with meaning meant nothing to him. he leaned closer and picked her up from the ground making sure her legs were wrapped around his waist, he made his way towards the sink and held her while gently and smoothing, licking her neck, before kissing her on the lips the kiss was gentle and smooth."You wanted this and so do I.." He would say as he pulled back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:11 pm

As they begun to kiss, Tori instantly was picked up as she tightly wrapped her legs around his waist. She smiled as she felt his tongue on her neck and the smile faded as she got wrapped up in the kiss. Wow. That mouth was good for something. Really good. Suuuper good. As he spoke and pulled back, she didn't show much emotion. "Eh, I'm good for now. And you're...really good, so, eh why am I talking?" She asked herself, pulling him back in and kissing him, much less gently and much more roughly and passionately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:20 pm

He held her so she would not let go. And kissed her with great passion. His tongue wrapped around hers as he moved his tongue skillfully as they kissed he pulled back and held her with one hand the other bringing one finger to her lips before speaking."Shh, don't talk." HE said as the hand that touched lips left, and went back to holding her, as he went back to kissing her. HE placed her on the sink, and took off his shirt throwing it on the floor. His entire body was ripped, For a 17 year old teenage. Which is a huge surprise before he lifted her back up, and made his way towards the wall gently placing her back on it as he kissed her. She was super good to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Tori continued holding on with both her legs and arms. Her arms were around his neck and her legs around his ass. She used her toes to slowly pull down his underwear as she begun to kiss his neck, but not only kissing it, also softly nibbling. His neck tasted awfully good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:32 pm

He held her, she was now removing his boxers, after his pants fell, he stepped aside by placing one foot over the other and then taking his boxers off he was very hard, and had a boner. He would be able to control himself. Meaning sex would be Rough. And not some amateur sex people have by rough he meant supernatural rough. He slowly begun to take off her shirt as they kissed she had now been nibbling at his neck he left out small moans in pleasure. He unhook her bra, and tossed it, all was let was the bottom, That will do later when he had the choice. Both there chest were touching, he had his hands on he back as she kissed,licked, and nibbled on his neck, he did the same, this time more smoothly and gently. As if this was a rivalry as who can kiss better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh the pleasure. Things were going in and out for about an hour, and Tori pretty much loved it. It was crazy how long this kid could go. People were moaning by the bathroom all mad it was out of order, but this was pretty much worth it. Very worth it.

As the whole sex thing led to it's climax, Tori almost screamed in pleasure as she accidentally pushed the two and they fell to the floor, which was thankfully covered by their clothes. Tori and Sergiy were sweating, and she was panting and smiling. "That was...amazing." She said, rolling back over so she was on top of him again and begun to kiss him some more. Hopefully it wouldn't end with just one round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:52 pm

He smiled at her, as the sex was rough, he had to take his thing out in order to not hope or risk pregnancy, and it just came out all over her stomach. He looked at her as they were on the floor her covered in her clothing him laying naked, not to tired but tired. She got on top of him and said With a smirk." I can go for another ten hours, We can go with another round, then head over to my place, to fuck in the master bedroom." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:55 pm

She tugged his body so the switched positions and he was on top. "Feel no need to impress me, 5 minutes is just as good. I'll take all the orgasms I can get from you." She told him, pulled his face down and beginning to kiss some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "First time, ever" [M]   "First time, ever" [M] Empty

Back to top Go down

"First time, ever" [M]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next