Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Staff_zps08fc6213

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nYou Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Liz_zpse62da61aYou Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Empty
PostSubject: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I slammed the door of Alaric's car as I ran to the front door of the Salvatore's house. I had just heard the news from Elena who had heard it from Stefan. I couldn't even imagine what Elizabeth was going through, I wanted to be there for her.
I walked straight inside the house, not caring about knocking. "Elizabeth?" I called out not sure where she'd be in the gigantic house.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 pm

The ambulance just took Adi's body out of the house. I got cleaning supplies to get his blood off the wood. I didn't bother changing my blood stained white shirt. I began my work crying when I heard Jeremy's voice. I went around the corner and saw him. "Jeremy." I all I could say before crying again.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I could hear her sobs and then I saw her come around the corner. I instantly walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her and pulling her in. "Hey, it's going to be alright." I said , but I knew that this would never go away. I couldn't imagine what I would do if anything happened to Elena, and we weren't even actual siblings, let alone twins. I didn't want her to be in pain, yet I didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

When he wrapped his arms around me, I did the same sobbing in his shirt by his neck. I moved my head to talk. "Its not alright jer. I was the one who killed him." It didnt seem like we were doing anything. I remebered his last words.

"Watch out Eli, one more push and I just might die."

We were joking though. I never thought his words were going to be true. Then I remembered what I told him.

"Adrian! I'm going to kill you!"

We were only playing. Now he is really gone and i did kill him. I was so stupid. All over a paperwad at tye back of my head was no reason for his life to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:27 am

"It was an accident, you didn't mean to. I know you didn't mean to." I didn't want her to keep blaming herself for accidents, although it did seem like they happened all the time to her. She had just told me about my parents dying, and now she had this brand new burden of guilt. I kept my arms around her,letting her cry. I could feel my tshirt already being wet, but I didn't care. I softly kissed the top of her head, "I'm so sorry Liz."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 pm

I knew it was an accident, but he died at my hands. I was a monster. What was I supposed to do now? Turn myself in to the police for every life I took? I needed to do something before I hurt anyone else, like Jeremy. "I'm a monster in my own skin. I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:31 pm

I didn't know the answer to this one. There was nothing that could be done. "I guess we just have to get through it. You can't blame yourself it won't make anything easier, just don't think of yourself that way, you can't."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 pm

His words made both sides of me fight. The good side of me said he was right, but the side that is the true me said to fight against his words. Which should I listen too? I just stood there holding onto him shaking my head. I gave into my troubled, true self. "Why should I lie to myself, Jer? He was the fifth person I killed. Who knows who might be next. I don't want you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There   You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There Empty

Back to top Go down

You Can Say That Love Goes Anywhere, In Your Darkest Time It's Just Enough to Know It's There
Page 1 of 1