Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Surprise visit (Damon) Staff_zps08fc6213

Surprise visit (Damon) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Surprise visit (Damon) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nSurprise visit (Damon) Liz_zpse62da61aSurprise visit (Damon) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Surprise visit (Damon) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Surprise visit (Damon) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Surprise visit (Damon) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Surprise visit (Damon) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Surprise visit (Damon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Surprise visit (Damon) Empty
PostSubject: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:40 pm

The memories of the past lingers inside Alexander's head seeing the Salvatore Boarding house. Mostly it was about Damon, the vampire he meet some years ago. Boy, he liked him. He wasn't one of those sappy vampires who just pissed Alex off just by their boring existence. Paying Damon a surprise visit would be fun plus he might prolong his stay in Mystic Falls. There wasn't any unusual sound inside the house so Alex decided to enter. Using his speed, Alex went to the living room then to the library. He picked up a dusty looking book and opened it just to see that he had already been a vampire before it was published. Books were the least of his interest but he finds it amusing that he was older than it. I wonder where Damon is, he thought as he returned the book back on its shelf.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

A hand reached up to wipe his mouth. The blood had been delicious and the girl beautiful. A brunette, not his usual taste but she wasn't bad. Now he needed a drink. There was nothing like a glass or 3 of whiskey to cloud your judgement at this time.

He entered the boarding house and immediately froze. He recognised that scent but he couldn't remember where from. He reached down the back of the cupboard and pulled out the sword used to stake Elijah a long time ago and approached the library slowly and silently.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Alexander the great." He joked placing the sword on the table out of Alex's sight. "To what does Mystic Falls owe the pleasure?" He asked, secretly pleased to find someone interesting here again. It was about time something fun happened around here.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Standing beside the shelf made Alex yawned then he heard a very faint noise. It was almost undetectable if only Alex wasn't paying any attention around his environment.He wasn't sure if that was Damon but it was better to be ready than sorry. Upon hearing Damon's voice made Alex relaxed. He slowly turn around, a smirk already visible in his young face. After living for centuries, Damon wasn't the first one who called him Alexander the great.

"I just came to see you, mate. It isn't a crime to visit a friend."He deadpanned. It was one fourth of the truth why Alex came all the way to visit Mystic falls. To see familiar faces that he actually liked was something that Alex considered. He found Damon's company entertaining and he hadn't met one like him. "I also heard a lot of things going on in this place. I came to check if what I heard were true or some imbecile was just making up stories."

He took a few steps towards Damon, smiling. "How are you, old man? Did I miss anything exciting?"If cell phones were only invented in the 1900's then it would be easier to reconnect with people or rather vampires. "Do you have bourbon here? I'm kind of bored."He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Damon looked at the man before him. He'd never thought hed be so glad to see someone again. He'd had to fight the boredom here alone since he'd arrived. Ric was a good drinking partner but he wasn't someone he considered to be fun. Nothing would compare to the fun these two used to have together.

"Even if it were, id imagine you'd break it." He smirked. "You never were one for rules. It's why we got on so well." He paused as he moved into the library. "Oh the original drama. Yeah they're here, causing trouble as always but we've got it under control."

"Better now the boredom, has been broken grandad." He joked walking over to his drinks cupboard. "Come on Alex, when have you ever known me not to have bourbon?" He asked pulling out a bottle and two glasses. "So, what have i missed? Nothing too fun i hope. I'd hate to have missed out."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:26 pm

What Damon said made Alex laughed. He was right, breaking rules was quite a habit of Alex. "Right you are."He smirked. It was one of the common things between the two of them aside from being vampires. Alex was sure he needed someone like Damon to be his wingman though he doubt he could find someone like him.

So it is true and the hybrid as well. "All of them were already up?"He asked inquisitively. Alex had somewhat perceive that the siblings don't get along according to his original friend whom he met centuries ago. "You've got it under control? How?"He shot another question smiling. If his assistance was needed, he may help them.Knowing that the originals were awake made Alex excited. It was dangerous and that was what made him excited about it. He spent a few decades bored and the danger around mystic falls was what he needed exactly.

"Still I look younger than you are which makes you an old man."He joked back as he followed Damon. "Never. I'd think you're under compulsion if that ever happened."He smirked, taking a glass of bourbon. "You haven't miss anything aside from a couple of vamp hunters trying to kill me. Its fun to play with them."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

"Arent i always?" He smirked. He loved nothing more than being right. Well other than blood, girls, and many other things but that was beside the point. It felt good to always be the one that knew. He tapped a finger on the inside of his ring and studied the man. Something felt different but he wasn't sure what.

"No Klaus had them all staked and coffined. Quite the family man." He smiled. "Well when i say control..." He smirked. "... there is no control, but thats the way i like it. I work best at the spur of the moment. Long story short though , my brother, the not so mr snow white now, and i made deals with Klaus he retaliated. Then we retaliated and we ended up here. A quiet kind of truce." He shrugged. "Klaus wont make a move now mother original is walking the earth again."

"But we both know different. To the public you could be my younger, less good looking brother. In reality though, you're old enough to be my great great whatever grandfather." He said lightly hitting Alex in the arm. It was weird being this friendly with someone. Usually people got nothing but the sarcastic Damon, everyone hated. Alex was different though. He could relate to him. He was like one of his buddies from the civil.

"And we both know im too smart to allow that to happen." He said passing him a glass of bourbon. "Ooo speaking of vampire hunters. This town has their own council full of them. I just happen to be a member." He said giving him a wink. "They all just love me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:10 am

"Well, that makes you the one and only Damon Salvatore"He chuckled. Alex can be an ego booster specially to those people he liked. It would be such a lost if the Damon he knew back then would vanish. It seems like he hadn't changed a bit, he thought.

"It's such a shame, I should have gone by into this town earlier. A bad arse Hybrid gone control because of his mother."He laughed, liking the idea. He had heard things about Klaus and his mother would be a weapon against him so that he would behave. "Either way I'm glad that you're still in one piece and kicking. Not everyone fought against Klaus lived. We should throw a party"He smirked.

Alex laugh at Damon's statement. "Less good looking? You're lucky that you're my friend." After spending for what seemed like eternity for Alex alone, Damon was one of the very few vampires he can get along. Mostly it was about his attitude that became the problem but he couldn't care less.

A town has a council of vampire hunters? So this town isn't a good place to hide at all. If Alex was into hiding, he'll bear in mind that Mystic Falls would be a no no but he was there to ease his boredom. At first Mystic Falls sounded boring but it turns out that it was quite a town. "Keep your friends close and enemies closer."He raised his glass before drinking it. "Who can resist the charm of a Salvatore?"He recalled the countless times how easily women are charmed by Damon's look. Alex admits that Damon was quite a charmer. "Is the council aware how much dangerous this town is with the originals around?They do know that that the originals are around, right?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

"The one and only." He repeated with a nod. "Shame, i put the cool and sexy into Salvatore. The others are a huuuuuuge let down. Still at least theres only 3 of us around." He shrugged, it wouldn't be long before it was just him and his brother.

He smirked. "Who knew the famous Klaus was a mummys boy. Makes me laugh now thinking that people spent centuries on the run from him. Someone should have busted him mother out sooner. It definitely put him in his place."

"Come on, when have i not come out kicking? The difference between me and others that have been against Klaus is, i think. Never go against a man like that without some kind of leverage against him." He said giving Alex a wink.

"And you mine. I've made quite the aquaintances now my friend. Some older than even you. They come to me when they wish to stay here. No idea why but it's good to get a look at the competition." He had many aquaintences from his years as a vampire but only Alex was known as a friend. He trusted no one but the man before him and even with him he still didn't trust him 100%.

"Exactly, but in this town those are the same thing." He said thinking about all the times his so called 'friends' had screwed him over or kept him out the dark. Some even used him as a way to get what they wanted. To them he was nothing more than a meat shield.

He nodded. "They know of the originals but Klaus can be... very persuasive when he needs to be. He's already won over the sheriff Forbes and Mayor Lockwood. I may need help convincing the others to stay on this side of the original fence."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Alex can't argue why Damon would be called arrogant by others but lets face it, he had the right to brag. He agreed that Damon did brought cool and sexiness to their name because from what he heard from Stefan, he wasn't as fun as Damon though according to their discussion earlier his little brother had already changed.

Alex chuckled to Damon's comment. He hadn't met or encountered Klaus as far as his memory serves him. He only heard story of Klaus for centuries."I hope his mother stay for good. Now that he is a full hybrid, he is more dangerous."Alex sighed, knowing hybrids were dangerous.

"Most of them were foolish. I'm happy that you manage to survive him. But I'm hoping the fun hadn't ended yet?" He hadn't expected Damon to come up with such plan against the big bad Klaus and he was genuinely glad that Damon was alive. He didn't got much friend because of his nature and it would be a terrible waste if Damon died.

Acquaintances was a rare thing for Alex. He was stubborn, self-centered, narcissistic vampire. It was something in his nature that he didn't want to change about himself. "You may have met other acquaintances but I'm awesome. It makes me kinda hard to forget."He winked then drank the remaining bourbon in his glass.

"Not only in this town, Damon. Even before, it's hard to determine who is your foe and friend."He stated trying not to show any emotion. His past was a touchy subject for him and Alex wouldn't let his emotion show once again because it would only cause him distress.

"Hmmm"It was hard to believe that Klaus win over the mayor and the sheriff if he were on Damon's side or at least help Damon with the originals. "Maybe we can think of something. I'll stay in this lovely town for awhile. I needed some action which this town should provide hopefully."He smirked. It was better for him to be in danger than to be bored.

Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:08 pm

"Im sure she will. Very disappointed to see she kept him alive though. I was counting on her taking him out." He shrugged and ran his hand through his hair. "Oh well more fun for us. I'd love to kick some hybrid original ass."

"Well i learnt from the best.Oh no, there's still plenty of fun to be had. Our Klaus is great to wind up." There was always something out there to annoying him. You just had to find it. "In fact, ill call you when something happens. You really don't want to miss out."

"Hey, you're the only one i allow to walk freely into my home. That's got to mean something. Usually id stake on contact." He gave Alex a wink then. He'd been close to staking Alex, if he hadn't have recognised his scent and saw him before he'd reach him. He'd probably be dead right now and that would be a shame. So many memories lost.

"Touche." He said giving them both a top up. He realised he needed a drink more than he first thought. "Here, the vampire hunters are on our side, the towns been turned upside down. No one is who you expect. Keep your eyes peeled."

"Good and i need someone to keep me entertained. You have no idea how boring these people can be." He moaned rolling his head.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 pm

He can't imagine that Klaus' mother knew what how terrifying her son is and what he had done in the past centuries. Not that Alex was trying to be clean since he had his fair share of trouble but having a mother who was still alive was something good. It just depends on how one see the situation. "Be careful Damon but I agree, kicking some major hybrid original ass is pretty cool."He smirked.

"I'll count to that."He smiled. He didn't want to miss something that has something to do with the hybrid. He had been living for centuries and there were only a few instances where he got the chance to have an adrenaline rush or whatever it is.

Alex faked a bow to Damon as he said, "It's an honor then. I don't wan this clothes to be ruined." There was truth in what he said. If they lived in the time where Alex had been human he could have used words that would sound corny to the current year. Honestly, he was glad that he wasn't staked. He didn't like the feeling of wood piercing into his body.

Alex felt excitement rose through him hearing what his friend said. He always had his guard up having a little trust issues to those people who surrounds him. "It's not really a mistake going into this town. It's not just food that can be found here but entertainment as well."He smiled cheerfully at Damon.

"Please do tell me how boring they can be. Who knows maybe I became one of them after a few decades that passed. Is Stefan isn't still up for the hunting people?"He asked, curious about Damon's little brother.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:20 am

"Always am Alex, how else have i lasted so long? I can't survive on my dashing good looks alone. Good to see i have you on our side though. Its good to get some age on our side for once." They were at a huge disadvantage at the minute. They were out numbered in more ways than one. It was good to finally get the chance to try and even the odds slightly.

"There is more than clothes to be lost if i were to be staked Alex. You remember thing that which most of us won't even of had the chance to have experience. We can use that against the originals if we have to. Who was it who said wit beyond measure is mans greatest treasure?" He asked before waving it off. "Nevermind i no longer care."

"If it's entertaiment you're after then you've come to the right place at the right time. Usually this place is deader than the sahari desert but the originals changed that the minute they stepped into town. So stick around im sure things are about to get a little more interesting."

"They lead... normal lives." He shuddered and poured himself a drink. "It's the same thing everyday. They get up go to work, come home eat go to sleep. It's getting repetitve and very dull." He moaned dropping into his chair.

"Little Snow white has returned to his furry friends."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:23 pm

Alex didn't hesitate to hide his laughter not because he was doubting what Damon had said, he just couldn't believe how his friend didn't seemed to change after all those decades that passed. "I'm at your service in kicking Klaus ass."He faked salute. He was in their side about ending Klaus but he didn't want to kill Kol or Rebekah. Kol was a good friend though he met Damon first and as for Rebekah, Kol seemed to be close to her and he didn't want to anger Kol by killing Rebekah. He doesn't really see the need to tell Damon about the two originals.

Unlike to other's belief of Damon, he wasn't just an impulsive arrogant vampire. He can be wise to whenever he want to but maybe not anyone could see that part of him. Hearing that Damon had somewhat of a plan, Alex smiled."How can we use that to the originals exactly? I think I've heard that one. I just don't have an idea where."He answered even if Damon told him to forget it.

((OOC: lol to the hp quote))

Needless to say, Alex would stay in Mystic Falls even if he doesn't usually stay in small towns. Damon's word assured him that he'll have some fun finally not just the usual killing that he does. "I think I'm going to love this town."He smirked.

Alex can't think of him as repeating the same thing everyday for the rest of his existence. Not only it is dull but irritating as well. "Haven't left that lifestyle has he?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm

"Good, that's exactly what i wanted to hear." He smirked, Alex was one of his longest lasting friends and he really wasn't about to try and kill him if he decided to side with Klaus. He had no idea if he would kill him in return if he did the same though, he didn't think long enough toworry about it.

"Well the originals have their past just like everyone else. If we dig far enough maybe we could uncover some way to destroy them. I hate to say it but that is our only option right now." Since staking does nothing, he added to himself. They needed a plan and they needed on quick.

(OOC: Lol you noticed Razz)

"The town? No thats boring, its the people you have to watch out for. Me for instance, without me this would be a ghost town. Seriously this place was deader than my brother before i turned up and then the originals followed and it all just picked up from there." He explained.

"Nope, i doubt he ever will, not permentantly anyway. Very stubborn my brother."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:07 pm

"I don't know if Klaus could be kill the same way his siblings since he was a hybrid."Alex would gladly help them with his knowledge if this could lead to Klaus' death. He wouldn't like the other originals killed. It would only cause him inconvenience. "Do you know anything so far about the originals?"

"You living in a small town was already suspicious that's why I have to see why this town interested you enough for you to live here. It turns out that it wasn't the place that is interesting but rather the people who live in this place." He sighed. At least he wasn't going to be bored on this town. "Does it annoy you"He asked curious to what Damon felt about his brother drinking animal blood.

(OOC: Yeah, I'm a hp fan Very Happy ))

Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:33 pm

"I know that once you kill an original their whole bloodline dies alone with them." He frowned. "We managed to kill, Finn and let's say Sage wouldn't have let Stefan survive if she hadn't just dropped dead on the living room floor." He shrugged. "So we need to figure out which original we lead too and kill the rest. It's the only way." He just hoped no one important was attached to Klaus, he had to die and there wasn't many he wasn't willing to sacrifce to do it.

He smirked. "You know i used to live here right? I was born in this very house. I died just outside on the lawn. My whole history is in this town, i was bound to come back some time." Not to mention he had to come back here to release Katherine. He'd spent many years trying to get over her and then the news of her being trapped in the tomb had reached him and he just had to release her.

"Annoy me? I annoys the living daylights out of me. After everything he did to make sure i completed the transformation he then goes and decides he wants to be human and drinks animal blood. Who gave him the right to chose when he took away my choice?"

(OOC: Me too!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visit (Damon)   Surprise visit (Damon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise visit (Damon)
Page 1 of 1