Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Just popping in for a visit Staff_zps08fc6213

Just popping in for a visit Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Just popping in for a visit 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJust popping in for a visit Liz_zpse62da61aJust popping in for a visit 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Just popping in for a visit 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Just popping in for a visit Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Just popping in for a visit Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just popping in for a visit Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Just popping in for a visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Just popping in for a visit Empty
PostSubject: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:45 pm

I decided to see if I could catch Damon at home. I was staying with Rebekah and needed out of the house because her constant bickering with her brother's were driving me nuts. I grabbed my Leather coat and got into my car. I drove to the Salvatore Boarding House, which took me about 20 minutes to get there. I parked out front and saw Damon's car but that didn't mean he was home. I turned off the engine and slipped the keys into my pocket. I opened the door and stepped out into the breezy air. I closed the car door and walked to the porch. I had been invited in by Elizabeth Salvatore about two weeks earlier when we played a wicked game of truth or dare. But I was polite, so I didn't just barge into the house. I walked up the steps and stood on the porch looking around for a few second's. Finally I decided to knock, my knuckles rasping against the wooden door.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 pm

My eyes were glued to the paper, tapping the pencil, trying hard to think of what to write. I sighed, this was definitely harder than I imagined. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts when there were knocks on the door. "Elizabeth!" I waited for an answer. Moments passed and no answer. I sighed heavily. She was either asleep or out-and-about. I tossed the pencil to the table and made my way to the door. The knocking became more persistent, so I sped up my pace until I reached the handle, whipping the door open. My frown quickly turned into a small smile, "Damon's not here, Ravyn."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

My knocking was interrupted by someone whipping open the door. I put my hand at me side as Stefan stood in the doorway with a small smile playing on his lips. He told me Damon wasn't there, causing me to frown. "Damn!" I muttered under my breath. "Do you know where he is?" I asked a little hopeful. "I was hoping that I could hang with him. Rebekah and her brother's are constantly bickering today and it's driving me nuts. And I'd rather not end up killing one of the locals for pissing me off." My sheer honesty was very blunt as I looked at Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:24 pm

I searched my thoughts, "He may be with the council or at Elena's house. Or hunting. Or at the club. Or at the Grill." I kept listing places he may be. I looked back at her to see that she wasn't happy with my answer. "Well I don't have an exact idea of where he may be, just possibilities." I sighed, "You can hang with me until he gets back."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I wasn't happy at all the places Stefan was rattling off, because it was basically the whole damn town. I was about to turn around and leave Stefan suggested that I could hang out with him. "Why the hell not!" I stated bluntly. "Sure beats searching the whole town to find a vampire that's never where you want him to me." I laughed because it was true, Damon was always out and about. I waited to see Stefan's reaction, and waited patiently to see if he would tell me to come in. Since someone was home and I was taught to never enter someone's house without their okay. Even though I was invited him by a living person that lived here, I still did what I was taught. "I hope I'm not intruding on what you were doing, Stefy." I said using the name I started calling him while still standing on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:51 pm

I gave a soft chuckle, "No, you're not intruding on anything. I was just writing." I stepped aside, "Come on in." My eyes flashed outside to see that Damon's car was still there- huh, weird. I thought for su- and that's when I saw that my car was missing. 'Smart move, brother.' I sarcastically thought.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Stefan stepped aside and invited me. I walked through the door and turned to see Stefan looking outside. "Is your car in the garage?" I question, thinking that was the plausible answer seeing as Stefan was in front of me. "I didn't see it when I pulled in so I was a little surprised that you answered the door." I said slipping my leather coat off and folded over my arm. I waited for Stefan before for I started heading into the spacious living room. And headed over to their liquor stash.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

I frowned, "Honestly, I wish my car was in the garage." I closed the door and walked behind her, "I guess he decided that it would be hilarious to take my car out." I thought of all the worst scenarios that could happen to my precious car, "He just better not crash it." I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels on the television. "Any shows you like?" I asked, still flipping through the channels.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:06 pm

I laughed at Stefan's comment about wishing his car was in the garage. "He has a knack for joy riding in other people's cars." I stated thinking back to when Damon jacked my car for a week. I laughed at myself and ended up getting a funny look from Stefan. "Damon jacked my car for a week, I almost killed him when he brought it back." I grabbed a glass and filled it with Damon's bourbon. Stefan asked if there were any tv shows I liked. I shrugged to myself before responding. "I don't really watch tv shows, I like watching movies. No commercials." I said emphasizing the word no. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked before moving away from the alcohol in case he wanted anything.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:15 pm

I laughed at that, it was so Damon. Hell, Damon could practically be a personality.
"This wouldn't be the first time he's taken my cars for joy rides. My poor Mustang wound up in a ditch in Arkansas with no hood or left tire." I frowned, "Ugh, my Camarro. He drove it through a mall entrance and smashed it into a marble statue in one of his drunken states." I shook those thoughts from my mind, "I think I'll have some scotch." I then walked over to the television stand where I bent down and opened the small doors. "Damon and his movies," I clicked my tongue, "We probably have every movie you can think of, Gone With the Wind, Titanic, Scream, etc. etc." I brushed my finger against the spines of the films, skimming through the titles, one by one. There had to have been hundreds of films in those four cabinets. Tsk tsk, Damon and his movies.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:47 pm

I tried to contain my laughter as Stefan explained what Damon had done to his cars. I couldn't help myself I busted up laughing. "You think that's bad he somehow managed to get my 1962 Aston Martin stuck in a tree!" I said thinking back to how pissed off I was, then laughed remembering how it looked in the tree.
Stefan said he wanted a scotch so I poured him a glass. I grabbed both glasses and walked over to where Stefan was going through the movies. Saying some of the titles. When he said the Titanic I literally cringed at the name. "The Titanic you're kidding me right?" I said to him. "Here." I said handing him the scotch. I looked down and sure enough there was the movie The Titanic. I made gagging noises. "That movie needs to be burned! Please tell me he has some good action movies." I basically pleaded. "No chick flicks thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 7:57 pm

"Ouch." I said as she explained how Damon had somehow crashed her car up a tree. "Thank you." I gratefully took the glass from her hands.
I nodded in agreement, "He only has the movie for entertaining his meals." I continued to skim titles, "What about Mission Impossible?" I raised my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 pm

"Let me guess the same thing with the Twilight series." I said eyeing the movies and trying not to barf. "Sure we can watch Mission Impossible. Haven't seen that in years!" I said walking over to the alcohol and grabs the bourbon and scotch bottles. I set the bottles on the coffee table and plop down on the couch not spilling the bourbon. I wait for Stefan to find the movie and I drink some bourbon. "You got any popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 pm

"I believe so," I stood up, brushed off my knees, and headed towards the sunlit kitchen. I searched the first four cabinets to find that they were empty. Damn, we had to go grocery shopping, and by we, I mean me.
I stood still for a moment, thinking where the popcorn could be. Idea! I sped over to the cabinet above the fridge. Once I opened the small, wooden door, I found the box of popcorn. Eli must have hid it knowing how much I love popcorn. That was another thing Eli and I had in common, 'Must run through the blood,' I thought. I placed the bag in microwave after carefully reading through the directions, and set it for two minutes. Once the popcorn had finished, I placed it in two bowls, one for her and one for me, of course I gave myself more popcorn [OOC: geek ]. I then proceeded on, with the two bowls of popcorn nestled in my hands, to the living room where I handed Ravyn her bowl and popped in Mission Impossible into the DVD player.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Stefan disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes then came back with two bowls of popcorn. He handed me a bowl and went over to pop in the movie. "Thank you!" I said when he handed me the popcorn. "So I've been wondering how is Elizabeth related to you? I keep forgetting to ask." I asked as the previews played through.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:51 pm

I thought for awhile before answering, "Well, I guess my father had another child, that child had children, and those children had children, and then Zach was born."
I snickered, "With his wife he had Elizabeth. Elizabeth's mother soon died and Zach was forced to raise her on his own. Eventually, Damon killed Zach leaving her with us." I concluded, before turning my gaze back to the TV screen and popping in a few pieces of popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I listened to Stefan explain about Elizabeth. "Damon killed Elizabeth's father, and she hasn't staked him why?" I shoved a few pieces of popcorn into my mouth then drank some bourbon. "What's the deal with Elizabeth wanting to be a vampire?" I questioned knowing that she wants to be turned.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 pm

"Her father was a selfish jerk who deserved to die, and Elizabeth agrees with those facts. He wasn't really a father to her so she didn't really have any extreme ties to him." I started to think, "I honestly have no idea why she wants to be turned. I guess it's because she's grown up around vampires." I shrugged my shoulders and continued watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 pm

I was a little surprised by what Stefan said. "Really? Huh didn't know that. Did you know that she's been asking both Bekah and I to turn her?" I stated indifferently and ate more popcorn. I turned my attention back to the tv as the movie began.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:29 pm

I gawked at the television before hearing her words, "She asked Rebekah!" I stated the obvious. I pulled out my phone, about to dial her number.
"She asked Rebekah of all people. What the hell is going through her head?" I started dialing Elizabeth's number.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

I looked at Stefan as he pulled out his phone. "I have no idea what she's thinking Rebekah would honestly be the last person to ask. I at least wouldn't kill her for spite, and I'd ask you and Damon before even considering to turning her." I said sincerely this wasn't the type of life you should ask for, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:50 pm

I lightly shook my head, "I never understand her. She's sweet one minute, like my mother, and the next she's planning on turning. I don't understand teens!" I threw my hands up, emphasizing my exhaustion of trying to understand teenager's various mood swings. I sighed before turning back to the television, continuing to eat the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 am

I laughed as Stefan said he didn't understand teenagers. I ate some popcorn as the movie started. I occasionally took a sip of my drink and then I curled my feet up under myself. I occasionally let out a yawn. Spending so much time around the Originals drove you a little nuts and caused you to not get much sleep.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:37 pm

The occasional sound of yawns made me chuckle a bit, "They must really ware you out." The credits rolled, so I made my way over to the player and turned back around, "Gone With The Wind?" I held up the case, "It's Damon's favorite," I teased with a wide, childlike grin.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

I chuckled at Stefan. "You have no idea! Soon i'm going to have to check into a nut house." I said surprisingly it was true. "They make sleeping impossible." I let out another yawn. I watched as he held up Gone With the Wind. I shook my head and chuckled at his expression. "I'm thinking that that you just want to see it." I leaned back on to the couches arm rest and curled up. "Go ahead and put it in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit Empty

Back to top Go down

Just popping in for a visit
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next