Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJust popping in for a visit - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aJust popping in for a visit - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Just popping in for a visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Still in the best mood, I clapped my hands like a five year old would. I popped the DVD in, lifted my bowl of popcorn (well, the remnants of the popcorn), and made my way over to the couch. Pointing to the screen, I concluded, "Epic. Film." I kept the foolishly wide grin plastered to my face until I saw that there were so many previews. Picking up the remote, I skipped the previews until we came to the main entertainment, making me, once again, clap my hands from excitement. I could see her looking at me in a funny way, "What? Damon got me fricking hooked to this movie back when it first came out."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:14 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at Stefan, he was acting like a child. It was amusing and I couldn't help but smile. "You're acting like a five year old." I said stifling a yawn. I leaned further back into the couch. I kept trying to keep my eyes open but I failed. The movie was halfway done, when I finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 pm

My eyes were glued to the screen as he said, firmly, "Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." It always sent shivers down my spine hearing those words, how someone could be so uncaring, unloving. This thought brought one name into mind: Damon. Perfect real life example. Shaking the thoughts from my head, the sound of light snores intruding. I looked to my left to find that Ravyn was fast asleep. Sighing, I grabbed a blanket and placed it over her, not that it would keep her warm. She was a vampire, after all. My feet lightly treaded over to the staircase. Just before I stepped one foot up the stairs, I hesitated. There was that thought in the back of my mind that he would come home and see her. This scared the living crap out of me, so I practically ran over to the couch, lifted Ravyn up into my arms, bridal style. Carefully, I sped up the stairs until I came upon the guest room closest to my room and the farthest from Damon's. Gently, I placed her under the covers and walked out of the threshold, making sure that I closed the door all the way. Once satisfied, my feet ventured on downstairs until I reached the kitchen. My hand wrapped around the knob on the farthest cabinet, home to something that I was currently craving. The door whipped open, lightly crashing into the neighboring cabinet. Smiling, I grabbed the bag of candy and began to slowly eat it, smiling like a child once more.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 pm

I subconsciously felt someone moving me but I was too tired to wake up. I was shifted from someone's arms to something that was really soft. My head was placed on to a soft pillow and I felt someone cover me. I heard someone close the door as I drifted into a deeper sleep.

Sometime later I stretched out on what I realized what was a bed. I jolted up so I was now sitting on the bed. Forcing my eyes to focus I looked around the room. I didn't recognize it so I assumed I was in one of the guest rooms. I quietly made myself get out of the bed. As I stood up, I could hear and feel some of my bones crack. I walked over to the bathroom in the room and grabbed a wash cloth. I turned on the cold water and stuck the wash cloth under. I watched as the water soaked the cloth. I rung it out and gently washed my face. I hung the wash cloth on the hook on the wall and left the bathroom.

I made my way to the door and quietly opened it. I walked down the hall passing a few rooms including Damon's and Stefan's. I quickly walked down the steps and walked through the living room. I walked into the kitchen and ran right into Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:42 pm

I tried keeping quiet, but the wrappers kept crinkling, making so much noise. I concentrated on unwrapping each candy extra carefully, but nothing worked. Deep into my concentration, I would've had a heart attack if I was still alive. Ravyn ran right into me, "Whoa!" I almost dropped the bag of candy, "Jeez, never interrupt a man when he's eating candy. Number one rule." I smirked, "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:33 pm

"Sorry." I muttered as I walked past him and over to the fridge. I opened the door and grabbed a can of coke. "Why was I upstairs in a guest room." I raised an eyebrow at him. I opened the can and took a sip. "By the way it's impossible to sleep with all the noise you're causing." I stated and looked at all the candy wrappers on the floor. "But it is better then hearing Rebekah and Klaus arguing."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 pm

I shrugged my shoulders, it was my way of saying, 'It's fine.' I looked down, embarrassed to tell her the actual reason. I whispered softly, "I didn't want Damon to know that you were here." I blindly reached over to the counter and grabbed a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup without looking up once.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:46 pm

I took a sip of the soda and almost spit it out at him. I raised my eyebrow even more at him. "Why didn't you want Damon to know I was here?" I question since I was a little confused and still a little groggy from my nap.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:52 pm

I silently stepped back, "Oh you know, he can be a real prick at times, and you and me, we're like friends, right?" I rambled. Once my back hit the wall, I mentally cursed myself for not using my instincts to avoid it. Now I just looked like a fool. I gave a shy smile before making my way back over to the couch where I buried my face into the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:52 am

I narrowed my eyes at Stefan, trying to figure out what was going on with him. "Yeah I guess we are friends." I was extremely confused as I watched him back into a wall and then flee into the living room. I stood in my spot and drink my soda quickly praying that it would wake me up. I finished my soda and went over to the sink. I rinsed out the can and set it on the counter. I then walked back into the living room to see that Stefan was on the couch with his head buried into a pillow. "Stefan what are you doing? And what the hell is going on?" I said right next to him and bopped him on the head with the other couch pillow.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 pm

The pillow smacked me in the back of the head, "What the hell!" I looked up, eyes firm, "Nothing." Glancing around the room to look anywhere, but directly at her. "Nothing." I repeated.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:34 pm

I groaned at Stefan's response. I yanked him off of the couch and watched as he landed on the floor. I crouched down to his level. "You're lying now tell me the truth." I hissed out at him. "I'm not in the mood to play games, I want answers."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:41 pm

I whipped my attention away from the window and coldly stared into her eyes, "I don't want Damon to hurt you like he does to every girl he meets. Every. Single. One." I slowly rose to my feet, rising a good two inches above her. Truthfully, I didn't want to see anyone hurt because of Damon, let alone dead because of him.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:01 pm

I rose back to my feet noticing that Stefan was about two inches taller then me. I laughed at his comment. "He hurt me once not going to happen again." I stated bluntly. "He's just a playboy, plus I'll hurt him before he ever hurts me again." I stated with a wicked grin playing on my lips. "Besides I'm not like his other toys, I won't take his shit. I can take care of myself."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Shrugging my shoulders, I began to to turn around. Then, the thought hit me. I flipped my body back around to face her, "If he hurt you before, then why are you running back to him?" Unbeknownst to me, I had crossed my arms across my chest, I guess it just fit the mood that I was currently feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I laughed at Stefan. "I'm not running back to him. I'm just having a little fun." I said with a devilish grin and winked at him. "Would you rather I ran to you?" I smirked my trademark smirk from when I went off the rails.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:24 pm

My green orbs skimmed across the room as she began explaining. 'Couch, table, sof- What did she just say?' My head shot back towards her, at a loss for words, "Uh, um, I-I... don't know." The devilish grin on her face told me that she was pulling my leg. Giving a crooked smile, I raked a shaky hand through the sandy locks.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:33 pm

"What do you mean you don't know?" I said leaning closer to him. "You always seem to want what Damon has." I smirked as I spoke in a serious tone. I noticed that about Stefan, he seemed to be jealous of Damon.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Both eyebrows rose up, arms crossed, "Are you suggesting that I am jealous of Damon?" I lightly huffed, eyes darkened, "Have you seen the things he has done?" My eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:48 pm

"That's exactly what i'm suggesting!" I purred out. "I'm not surprised though..." I leaned forward next to his ear. "Have you seem who he does?" I smirked to myself. "None of them would even give you a second glance. You have a reason to be jealous."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:55 pm

The tingling sensation that shot through my body was resulted from her lips close to my ear. I shook the thought from head, "Whatever." I huffed over to the window, "I don't get it. He's a monster, a heartless monster."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

I chuckled as he huffed and went over to a window. I smirked at him. "You're one to talk Stefan." I said deviously. "You're the monster... Mr. Rippah!" I said in a British accent. I felt like pushing Stefan's buttons. "He's nothing compared to what I've seen you do."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

My eyes narrowed as I gripped the windowsill. As soon as the word Ripper slipped from her lips, a chunk of the windowsill broke off. I flipped my head around, eyes darkened, "I'm never going back there." I practically glared over to her, lips in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 pm

I walked over to Stefan again. "Don't look at me like that." I scolded him. "You and I both know that you'll always be a Ripper. There's no changing that little fact." I looked at where he broke a chunk of the windowsill. I grabbed his chin in my hand. "Get over yourself, you are what you are. And you are jealous of your brother everyone can see it at some point."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:07 pm

I crossed my arms, both stubbornly and, in a way, giving into the fact that she is right. I began to slowly shake my head, until I stopped, realizing that everything out of her mouth is the truth. The green eyes widened as realization dawned upon me, "Whoa," was all I could slip out of my lips as I stood frozen.
After seconds of being frozen and staring at the floor, I glanced up, "I'm really that easy to read?" My arms were forcefully pressed against my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just popping in for a visit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next