Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nJust popping in for a visit - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aJust popping in for a visit - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Just popping in for a visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 pm

I smirked at Stefan before releasing his chin. "The older you are the easier it is to notice certain things." I chuckled lightly. "Somethings are easier to read then other things but you have a tendency to wear your heart on you sleeves." I just looked at him. "So why exactly are you jealous of your brother?" I asked curiously. "You definitely don't seem to want me around him that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 pm

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, "It's just this overwhelming feeling that my head can't wrap itself around. The entire concept of being jealous of Damon is preposterous, insane even. He kills for a living." The far away glint in my eyes was pushing its way through to the surface, emerging in a large mass as I, myself, tried to understand the reasoning behind being jealous of the man that wrecked everything- including my own life.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:34 pm

"Oh come on now..." I said to him coolly. "You know exactly why you're jealous of him." I gave him a knowing look. "He gets everything he wants, because he goes for it. You don't because you don't even try to get what you want. If that doesn't change you'll never be happy."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:41 pm

My eyes shot over to her, narrowing into a solid glare, "You don't know the real me," I stormed over to the front door, whipping it open, "No one does." My feet feverishly ventured on, using slight vampire speed as I came upon the forest. Ah, the forest; the one place that I can go and be in a peaceful environment. Where there's no interruptions, no worries or fears. As soon as my feet touched the middle of the forest, it came alive. Squirrels scurried from their nests, watching with an intent eye. Rabbits hopped cautiously near the small river that passed through the forest, like a crack in the pavement. With a sigh, I rested on a fallen tree, glancing around at the environment. A place that was discriminating-free.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 pm

I followed Stefan into the woods. I leaned a against a tree and just watched him. I shook my head playfully. "You are such a bunny lover!" I said with distaste lacing my words. I watched the critters shuffle around the forest. I smirked at the sound of two hearts beating. "Why don't you man up and be the vampire that you are? Instead of hiding behind the fuzzy animals." I said still leaning casually against the tree. "You still didn't answer my question."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 pm

My entire body tensed at the sound of her voice. The peaceful world I had slipped into shattered. "It seems that animals know me better than humans do. They don't judge, they don't annoy me with questions," I shot a glare towards her, "They don't lie. They don't make my life a living hell." 'Damon.' "Run back to your precious Damon, alright? Just leave me be." I watched as the animals gathered what food they could, scurrying across the forest floor.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:17 pm

"Awe... Someone's being defensive." I said playfully. I walked over to Stefan. "Lets play a game!" I said devilishly. I quickly sped off to where I heard the hearts beating. I compelled both of them not to scream, run or fight. They were two hikers and I figured why not have some fun. I sped them back with me and we stood in front of Stefan. I had an evil grin plastered on my face and a devious look in my eyes. I swept the woman's hair to the side. "Want a taste? Or will you answer the question?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:20 pm

My eyes locked with the pulsing skin of the female hiker, "What question?" I glanced over to her, unsure of what exactly the question was.

OOC: Sorry, it's short
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 pm

I nipped at the skin of her neck. Not drawing blood though. "Why are you jealous of Damon?" I watched as he stared intently at her pulse. "Is this what you want?" I said teasingly as my face went vainy. I bit down on her pulse point, letting the tangy blood slide down my throat. I released her and looked at Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

I jumped up, looking away trying to avoid coming into eye-contact with the crimson liquid pouring down the hiker's neck. "Damon gets everything he ever wants." I said, without looking towards her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:06 pm

"So when you want something go for it." I said to him while licking my lips. "Come over her Stefan. Have a taste, she's delicious!" I purred out. I wondered if her friend was just as good.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

The urge overtook me. I growled before I sped over to Ravyn, fangs bared. "Just a small taste." Without hesitation, I dug my fangs into the hiker's neck, savoring the immediate sweet taste. I had missed this taste, the feeling when a human's blood rushes down my throat. It's the most rejuvenating feeling in the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

I smirked as he came over and started drinking. The humans heart beat started slowing down, but he seemed to be overcome with blood lust. "Stefan stop it!" I growled at him. He ignored me so I pulled him away. I snapped his neck and let him fall to the ground. I quickly gave the female a little bit of my blood to heal her wound. I fed off the male while Stefan was unconscious. I gave him a little blood too and compelled them to forget what happened and sent them on their way. I leaned against a tree and waited for Stefan to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

The world became black as I lay on the ground. Suddenly, after moments of being blacked out, I jolted awake. "What the hell happened?" It felt like I had a major hangover.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

I looked at Stefan like he was stupid. "I snapped your neck." I stated casually.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:23 pm

My eyes narrowed as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Ouch." I lightly growled, turning towards the edge of the forest to walk back to the house.
"I'm tired, and I want to go home." My lips curled into a pout.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I looked at him. "I told you to take a taste not drain the poor girl!" I hissed at him. "I'm not stopping you from going home." I said heading towards the house. "Oh and i'm going to take one of the spare bedrooms." I said over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:10 pm

A long sigh escaped my lips, "You practically egged me on to drink from her." I was now stomping towards the house, "Do whatever you want, I don't care!" My hands shot up into the air in frustration. Today was a long day.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

"Fine Mr. cranky pants." I muttered under my breath and sped to the house. I decided to find something to eat. I was routing through the fridge when Stefan walked into the house.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:56 am

Once my feet graced the entrance way, I sighed, stepping a foot towards her.
"I'm sorry," I hung my head low, "For snapping at you."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:21 pm

Stefan apologized to me which was kind of surprising. I couldn't help myself I just laughed. "No need to apologize Steffy, remember who I live with." I stated the truth. "The only person in that house that doesn't snap at me is Elijah."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:01 pm

I gave a small chuckle as I stepped forward, unsure if she trusted me just yet. "Ah, the Originals can be quite a handful."
My eyes give a light roll, "It seems Elijah is the only sane one in the family."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:12 pm

I laughed at him. "You have no idea." I stated as I went back to routing through the fridge. I groaned and closed the door. "You have like nothing to eat." I said when I walked towards Stefan. "Out of everyone yeah Elijah's probably the sane one. I know i'm not sane." I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:17 pm

I sighed before gesturing towards the basement, "Blood bags are downstairs." I glanced towards the staircase, "I wonder where Damon is." I tilted my head to the side, wondering just the same.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I wasn't really hungry for blood at the moment but I figured why not. "Do you want one?" I asked playfully, it wasn't the same as drinking from a human but at least he wouldn't kill anyone. I was headed for the basement when Stefan asked about Damon. "I don't know where the asshat is, not my turn to babysit him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just popping in for a visit   Just popping in for a visit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just popping in for a visit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next