Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Full Moon. - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Full Moon. - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Full Moon. - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Full Moon. - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Full Moon. - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Full Moon. - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Full Moon. - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Full Moon. - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Full Moon. - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Full Moon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

The Full Moon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm

"Like what you see?" He asked as if he had eyes in the back of his head. He didn't need to look to know Jason was checking the girl out.

"Thank you. I take pride in living in such an elegant home. Only the best for my family and I." He said sitting down into the seat everyone now knew to be his. "If you're thinking of courting Amelia, don't!" He said simply looking up at Jason from his seat.

"I don't like my hybrids, dating. It complicates things."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

Bites : 60
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Jason looked in Klaus' direction as he spoke, slightly tipping his head to the left. He did not seem to feel anything toward the other Hybrid, but she was quite beautiful; he was taken aback for a moment. "yea, actually. How many other hybrids do you have swarming around this little town?"

Jason soon walked over as Klaus took his seat, although it appeared to be more of a throne then anything. He felt rather... honored to have Klaus believe that he was interested in the other Hybrid, which he did not appear to be. "Who said anything about dating?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:10 pm

He thought about it for a few seconds, taking a moment to savour the drink. "A fair few. You'll see a few of them around out on your travels no doubt." He shrugged, sitting back in his chair, at total ease with the world.

"Nobody. Doesn't hurt to..." He looked down into his glass and watched the liquid swirl around it before finishing. "... think ahead. You might want to try it. It would certainly help you if you thought one step ahead of our enemy." He said. It would at least earn him points in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:28 pm

The new hybrid soon smiled, it had been awhile since he had done that. After being turned into a Hybrid, he felt amazing. The rush of adrenaline that he felt, the power, his emotions were in overdrive. Looking down toward Klaus, who still sat on the throne in the mansion, he sighed. "It will be nice, having people to watch my back. One of the drawbacks, being a wolf with no pack"

He then proceeded over to another chair and pulled it out from underneath the object it was beside, then sat down as well, a few feet from Klaus as he swirled his drink around. "So, then. 'What' is our enemy?" He asked him, sitting forward in his chair, resting his elbows and arms on his thighs.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 pm

"Indeed. Every wolf needs his pack and now you're in mine. One big happy family." He said looking up as Amelia returned with the other hybrids she'd managed to find around the house. "Thank you Amelia." He smiled getting to his feet to kiss the girls hand.

"You know Amelia, this is Jake, Matthew, William, Izabel-la." He said saying her name in an italian accent and earning a little giggle. "Yoko, Benjamin." He said walking around the room naming all his hybrid. "Everyone this is Jason, i expect you'll make him feel welcome."

"Everyone that isn't us. It's a small world Jason, you'll come to notice that with your new found immortality." He said as if he'd rehearsed these lines many times before. "It's a world we don't quite fit in. Humans don't like us, vampires don't like us, werewolves don't like us. We fit in nowhere, unless someone wants something from us."

"It is up to us to decide which of those are to be trusted. Can i trust you Jason?" He asked locking eyes with the boy. He wanted to be sure he was getting nothing but honest truth.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Jason continued to sit there, forward on his chair with his arms resting against his thigh as Klaus began speaking. He only seemed to move his head as he looked up, and attempted to get a better view from what he had before. The girl hybrid, Amelia, he thought her name was, soon walked toward them with several more hybrids: each appeared to be - like Jason - fit, some were slim, short, tall.

He kept sitting for several minutes until after Klaus had introduced all of them, finally sitting back in the chair, resting his arms on his thighs still, looking around at them all. Keeping an eye on Amelia as he slowly arose from his position, giving her a slight wink. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you all." He said, greeting them all as he looked at all of them, again, with his eyesight stopping on the female hybrid which had greeted Klaus back to the mansion earlier.

"Well, truthfully, it sounds like hell. Not fitting in anywhere except with each other. But I have always wanted a..." He paused slightly, looking downward toward the floor, breaking his gaze he had on the others, "pack. A family".

Glancing up as Klaus looked deeply into his eyes, he felt somewhat of an urge to tell the truth, but he had never felt anything like that before that day. "Of course" It appeared to mumble out of his mouth, even though he had no control he could still feel those words slip. But he did not seem to care, he had been given the gift of being a Hybrid, to change whenever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

He nodded. "Well it's not been easy. But if llife was easy, what would be the point in living? It would get terribly boring." He said drinking the rest of his drink and then handing the cup to one of the hybrids. "It's nothing to be ashamed of Jason. Everyone craves a family. It's our human instinct to feel loved." He said placing a heand on Jasons shoulder.

"You play your cards right and you'll have my protection for live. Fail me and i will personally see to it that you don't live a second longer. You don't want me as an enemy Jason. Im dangerous, more so than my brothers and sister."

"Good, then i don't need to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

After greeting all the hybrids that stood before him, he turned his attention to Klaus as he spoke. Jason had never had this sense of family before in his life: his father was a drunk and his mother worked, neither of them were at home, causing Jason to find things to do on his own. He found it nice, being able to be a part of a family for once. "Uh - Thanks." He paused slightly, trying to find the right words to not offend him. "but I don't necessarily need 'love'." He replied, leaning against a pillar.

"But, Klaus. I would rather have you think of me more as a brother, a comrade, rather then someone who works for you." He had the idea that that could offend the millennium old hybrid in front of him, but he stood by his words. He did not need to 'work' for anyone, and by the talk coming from Klaus, that is what he needed help with.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

"Im not offering you love. Love is simply a human emotion we tend to keep even in our immortal years. Im offering you a place in my family. A chance to finally feel like you belong, whether that be as a brother or friend." He said sitting back in his chair.

He smiled. "My brothers do work for me. At least they did until i staked them. They've still not wholey forgiven me for that." He said absentmindedly. "The point is we are a working family. We protect each other and watch everyones backs. You work for you position. Nothing comes for free in this world Jason. You'll soon find that out."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Jason continued leaning on the pillar until Klaus had finished his little speech about 'love', soon he stood up, pushing off with his shoulder off of the pillar to keep his balance; would be rather humiliating if he had fallen right onto his arse. He gave a slight nod to Klaus after he was finished offering a position in the family of Hybrids, he felt rather... happy, for the first time in his life, to have people surrounding him.

Holding both of his hands at his side, fists were unclenched: not feeling a need to fight. Eying up the other hybrids slightly. Jason did not think of them as family.. yet. Only really acquaintances, or perhaps comrades, but not friends; definitely not family. Soon he had listened to Klaus' speaking of his family, the ones he carted around in crates that Jason did not know of. "Klaus, if you have studied up on me, then you know that I love competition. Being on the football team gave me that." He spoke, a small laugh came out after, almost following it like a trail.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:54 pm

He smiled. "Good, only the best make it to the mansion. Work as i expect, or better yet, work better than i expect and you might just find yourself a room here. I like to keep those important to me close that way we can watch each others backs."

"Amelia here is quite the worker. She is currently my right hand lady, but that could all change." He said moving to stand behind Amelia, lightly brushing her hair off her shoulder as he did so and placing a light kiss on her neck.

"What im really trying to say is, the higher you are in my ranks the better it will suit you."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:13 pm

His eyes followed Klaus as he walked around the other hybrids, as if circling his prey in wolf form, looking for the weak link, then getting ready to pounce. He remained strong, standing there in front of the other Hybrids as they appeared to watch him; stare at him, waiting for him to fail. "Then I guess I should feel right at home" He replied back, looking to Amelia as Klaus softly kissed her neck; he felt a rather odd emotion spread over him like a blanket, but did not settle on it.

"I guess I should be getting to work then, don't you?" He asked, not specifically to anyone special, rather to the entirety of the group that stood in front of him, like puppets attached to a string: being played by their master all too well.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 pm

He lloked up from the girls neck and smiled. "Very eager to please. I like that about you. You could all learn something from Jason. Kepp this up and it won't be long before you end up by my side." He said moving to sit back into his chair. A quick snap of his fingers sent a young brunette walking over to him. Once there she got down onto her knees and tilted her head to the side, revealing her neck.

"Go ahead, feel free to explore whilst you're at it." He said waving the other hybrids off. Now he could drink in peace. His fangs pierced the girls neck and he groaned in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Jason put on a smile, not wanting to offend the host at all. He had actually liked the words that he was telling his other hybrids, his comrades; family. He held his hands, crossing near his chest over his groin, nonchalantly showing off his triceps as the other hybrids appeared to look at him with jealousy in their eyes.

Klaus had appeared to be enjoying himself, compelling a beautiful girl over to him to feed on her neck. He had not had any fresh blood yet, only the blood bag that he had been offered to complete his transition to hybrid from wolf. Jason did not appear to detest the taste, more so the mess it made as he looked in time to see his fangs sink into her flesh.

"I sure will." He replied back, holding his arms to the side as the rest of his 'family' departed. He continued to stand there for several more minutes, looking to Klaus as he fed, his wolf eyes showed through his vampiric essence.

He appeared to be lost at where to begin, not knowing the mansion all that well, he made for the kitchen area; or what he had thought was the kitchen, as there were cooking utensils and fridge and such.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:22 pm

He looked up from his lunch and wiped his mouth. "Was there something you required?" He asked once he noticed Jason hadn't moved. "The house is free for you to roam. Just stay out of the bedrooms. Those are our personal spaces." He said sweeping back her hair to return to his lunch.

He couldn't help but smile and shake his head as he heard Jason head straight for the kitchens. Typical boy.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:24 pm

He looked back to Klaus in time to see him dig into his date. He had wondered how fresh human blood tasted: Jason had never drank very much blood, just what he needed to complete his transition. He actually had no knowledge of how much blood is needed to stay alive, as a Hybrid. He gave a slight nod to Klaus and brought his left hand up to his right elbow and held it there, flexing his right arm a little: a habit he had when he was a werewolf, helped him - actually he did not know why he did it.

Jason took a quick look around the kitchen, once he made his way inside. It was quite amazing: Top of the line appliances, only the best for the originals. Almost going straight for the fridge: he was hungry, he craved... Blood. "Klaus, d'you got any blood bags around?"
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm

"Blood bags? Come on Jason do I look like the type of person to carry blood bags?" He asked laying the girl backwards against the chair so she was sitting. "Jazmin sweetheart be a good girl and give Jason what he needs." He said giving her a wink.

"Don't even think about killing her!" He said turning his burning glare onto Jason. She could be used again if she stayed alive that is.
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:22 pm

He spent a few minutes looking in the rather large fridge (his was smaller) before Klaus had spoken. His disappointment could be told by the slamming of the door, closing up the refrigerator. But his thoughts seemed to travel back to that female hybrid he had met before when he first arrived at the Mansion. She was very beautiful.

Although Jason's mood soon picked up as a African American girl walked into the kitchen, offered to him by Klaus as dinner. "I can't promise anything" He obliged, slowly biting down into her neck; his wolf teeth protruded as well as his vampire fangs, causing a larger bite mark then a normal Vampire. But he did not seem to care, he was enveloped in the blood - in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:30 am

He was done with drinking now, he was almost full and that was never a good feeling. It prevented you from performing your best. "You can and will. You will learn control if you wish to stick around." He got to his feet and headed out of the room but not before giving Jason a warning look before he left.

"If i find her death when i return im having your head."
Back to top Go down
Jason Hartley

Jason Hartley

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 pm

He nodded slightly in Klaus' direction, and bit again into her neck for several seconds before pulling away. Blood was trickling down his chin from the sides of his mouth as his hybrid features remained visible. His eyes followed Klaus' movements before going back to the girl and nibbling on her ear - her blood tasted amazing, better then anything Jason had ever had, even doppelganger blood. "Ok. Fine, Klaus. You have my word that when you return, she will be... 'Alive'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Full Moon.   The Full Moon. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2