Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPreparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aPreparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381
Awesomeness : 0

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:29 pm

I smile softly and run my thumb over her knuckles. They should be. They're going to have the most amazing parents ever. I joke and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:41 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There I was with the doctors around me as Nic was holding my hand, well, I was grasping his hand tightly as I was screaming from the slight pain I was feeling as I was going to give birth right then. "Here comes the first baby! Push Erin push!" I screamed again as the sweat was dripping down my face as I then said, "I AM!" Another scream came as I was pushing and my face was going red a bit at that moment. As I was pushing greatly, a cry filled the air. Our first child was born. "It is a boy!" the nurse said about the first baby as she took him away and the doctor said, "Here comes the girl Erin. Push!" There I went again, pushing and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:51 pm

I hold her hand as the second baby comes out. It's a girl! I clip the umbilical cord and a single tear escapes my eyes as I see my baby girl get carried off to get cleaned. Erin's breathing is still labored but her legs close. I take her hand and kiss it. You did it, sweetheart. The nurse comes and sets the babies on Erin's chest. I kneel next to her and smile down into our kid's faces. The boy has striking grey-blue eyes like mine and a small tuft of dark brown hair. The girl looks just like her mom; bright blue eyes and lighter hair. I smile down at my children. James bares a peaceful look as he stares up at me. Katherine sits with a wide smile on her face as she alternates between looking at me and her mother.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Panting a bit, I held the two babies and kissed the top of their heads as tears rolled down a bit. Our babies were finally here. I was finally a mom. Nic was a dad. I looked up at him as I then kissed Nic's lips gently before I pulled back and held the babies some more in my arms. Our miracles. James looked like his father as Katherine looked just like me. "I love you my little angels." I whispered to the two babies as they looked around the room and at their father.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:59 pm

I smile softly. A nurse comes in. Do you two know names yet? I don't look at her. I just nod. James Castiel and Katherine Sarah Sparks. I say softly. She nods and fills out the birth certificates before walking off who knows where. I look at Erin. May I? I say in respect to holding my children.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Looking up at my boyfriend, I smiled and nodded my head. "Of course you may hold your children Nic. They are your angels as well." I waited for him to take his children as I was trying to not sweat that much anymore, but it was not helping. If anyone says that giving birth was easy, well then they did not give birth to twins.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:17 pm

I cradle James in my right arm and Katherine in my left. Another tear rolls down my cheek. I love you two. Daddy's always going to be here. I promise. I set Katherine down on Erin's chest again and cradle James in my arms. He grabs my finger and holds it in his little hand. He has a surprisingly strong grip for an infant. I chuckle and kiss his forehead. Daddy's not going anywhere. It's alright. I set him down on the bed and pick up Katherine. She giggles immediately. I smile softly. Just like your mother, are you? She giggles again. There's my answer. I kiss her forehead and set her down with Erin again. I smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:38 pm

I smile tiredly as I then kissed their heads once more and whispered, "I love you three so much. You three are the reason why I am alive. I would be lost in this world. Lost and confused if you three were not here." I giggled weakly a bit as I then looked up at Nic and saw the tears that were in his eyes. The first time he has ever cried in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Dawson

Katherine Dawson

Bites : 230
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I run into the waiting room and check the guest list before running to Nic's room. I find him and throw my arms around him in a hug. Congratulations. I'm so proud of you. I smile and kiss his cheek before turning to my two beautiful god-children. They're beautiful. Congratulations, Erin. I smile softly. Rome's supposed to be here soon. I called him.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 pm

I smiled and nodded as I then looked at Katherine and whispered, "Would you like to hold them? I am sure that they would love to meet their new aunt." I giggled a bit as my eyes were slightly closed as I then looked at Nic and smiled a bit more. I mouthed to him, 'I love you.' before I looked back at Katherine once more.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:52 pm

Im here sis. I said coming into the room... i am twitching slightly I didn't like hospitals.
Sorry, i was listening from afar but the whole sister giving birth and everything was crazy kinda had a panic attack, this it outside my comfort zone...Thank you Katherine your much stronger then I am.. I say hugging her.
Nic your a father..., can you believe it... I say to him

I look at Erin... and him.. they are human yet stronger then any supernatural creature i can imagine..vampire, werewolf, witch, or hybrid.
I look at the babies and i am speechless...WOW!!! I have never seen more perfect babies.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 pm

I smile and shake Primo's hand. ANd you're an uncle. I smile as Katherine picks up James and cradles him in her arms. It's a wonderful sight.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Erin smiled weakly as she was still holding Katherine. "Primo, would you like to hold little Katherine here?" The smile never left from my lips. Nothing could ruin this day anymore. Nothing at all. This was a day I was always going to remember. The day the angels were born.
Back to top Go down
~Primo~

~Primo~

Bites : 283

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Wow... i'm an uncle...
Yea.. i'm an uncle... i am speechless yet im still talking.. trust me Nic me and Katherine will help protect them with our lives ..they won't be involved in none of this supernatural mess, you have my word. I say and i mean it too, if i even smell a vampire near the kids no matter what age they are i will rip their hearts out.

Don't get me wrong, with a dad like you im sure you'll have anything dead before i can even move and i have supernatural speed. i say laughing to myself

I grab little katherine and i am trembling...not to the point that i'll drop her just that she's so perfect just like my Katherine.
Wow sis they are angels i feel like they should burn me just by touching them thats how pure they are.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

This is when I took a hold of Nic's hand once more as I squeezed it very gently at that moment. "They are little angels. James looks just like his daddy. Dashing and handsome. While little Katherine looks like me. Beautiful and always smiling." Even now after I have given birth, all sweaty, and a bit tired, I was still smiling to show my happiness to Primo, KAtherine, and to Nic. My heart was in fact fluttering as my eyes shined their usual bright blue. Nothing could ruin this perfect day for us. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:56 pm

le bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2