Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Staff_zps08fc6213

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPreparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Liz_zpse62da61aPreparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:44 pm

With the news of Nic and I having twins, I have been busy at work designing their room for them. The color of the walls were going to be painted a custard yellow as there were white stripes on one of the walls with the window on it. Nic was to be getting the cribs as I was finishing the painting. A smile was on my lips the whole time I was working as all I could thinking about was Nic and I holding Katherine and James soon. Our little miracle babies were growing greatly in my belly as I looked a bit more pregnant than others due to the twins. One of them kicked against my stomach and all I could do was laugh. Even though it did hurt, my emotions were a bit weird and I laughed instated. "There there twins. I know you two are ready to come out into the world, but it is not time yet. Soon you two will be in this world with your daddy, your aunt, your uncle, and I." I whispered all of that to my belly as I was rubbing it up and down, calming the kicking children. They truly were miracle children when the doctor first said that I might never get pregnant, but then the glorious day came when Nic and I got the news of the kids. Slowly, I stood up from my spot and walked over to the window and looked out at the gorgeous view that the twins were going to see one day. A sigh escaped from my lips as I then whispered again, "Your daddy is one amazing man James and Katherine. I know you two will have the greatest daddy in the whole world. Trust me on that one my little angels."
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

Bites : 381

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm

I walk in quietly through the double doors to the kid's new room. I smile softly at hearing Erin talking about me. I step quietly across the carpeted floors and wrap my arms around her from behind. I press a kiss to her temple and smile softly. Talking about me, are we? I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 pm

A small laugh left from my lips as I then looked out the window once more and said, "Yes I was actually Mr. Sparks. I was telling James and Katherine about how their daddy is going to be one of the greatest dads in this world. How they are going to love him just as much as I did because he is the greatest man alive." Yes I was in fact flattering my boyfriend to our unborn kids, but I did not care if they could not hear me.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

I smile and spin her around in my arms. I kiss her lips gently. Don't forget to tell them how wonderful their mother will be. I kiss her again before walking out the double doors and rolling in the matching cribs. They're both white, but I bought a bunch of blankets for decoration. I don't like to stereotype that my son will like blue and my daughter will like pink. I roll them into the corners on either side of the window and smile softly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:14 pm

As my eyes looked at cribs, tears formed in my eyes as I then begun to wipe them away. "Oh my goodness. These are perfect Nic!" My fingers trailed on the white cribs as I then said, "Thank goodness you didn't go with the usual pink for girls and blue for boys. I was hoping you weren't one of those people who always pair girls with pink and boys with blue." Gently, I pecked his lips as I then leaned onto him as well.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 pm

I smile and wrap an arm around her. I kiss her lips gently. I'm not a stereotypical guy. I look at my watch and realize what day of the week it is. Erin goes through these weird phases of happy, sad ,angry, then sometimes, horny. Really horny. If her cycles still right which it should be then she's in horny romantic mood. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:37 pm

My hormones were going crazy as I was trying to fight them back. I was in fact horny. I feel liked Nic and I have not done anything like that in such a long time. I then looked up at him and kissed his lips a bit more passionately this time. Nic knew my cycles very well by now, so he must of known what today as actually. I pushed my body a bit close to him, the stomach being a bit in the way for us to be close to him, but I was still close enough to my handsome man. My handsome and amazing boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

I wrap my arms around her and kiss her back lovingly. I honestly don't understand the whole baby and sex thing. Can we do this while you're pregnant? I ask her as I run my hands down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

I laugh a bit as I then raised an eyebrow at him, still smiling. "Of course we can. Did you not read the pregnancy books? We can have sex, just as long as my pregnancy has been going normal, which it has been so we are okay with having sex. I mean, only if you want to." Gently, I bit down onto my lip as I knew that I was trying to control my hormones and my cravings. Curing these crazy emotions I was getting from this pregnancy. Sometimes these emotions were amazing and sometimes not so much.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

I look at her and press aa deep kiss to her lips bbefore taking her hand and leading her down the hall to our room. I pull my shirt and pants off to speeed up the process since she isn''t quite as agile right now. I leave my underwear and kisss her again as we stand in froont of the bed. I gently lift her shirt up over her head before kneeling in front off her and removing her sweatpants. I trace circcles up her legs as I stand back up and kiiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Shivers ran up and down my spine as I bit my lip a bit. My lips crashed onto his some more as my hands were on his pecks. I could feel the scar over his heart still, tracing it gently as I then brought him towards our bed. First I laid down and brought him down on top of me. We have not been in this position in such a long time. My hormones kicked in once more and my lips kissed him with so much passion as my hands went onto his cheeks this time.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:42 pm

A small smirk crosses my lips at her aggression. Never seen you so aggrresive I chuckle and kiss her neck lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:54 pm

A slight moan escaped from my lips as I then whispered into his ear at that moment, "You have this effect on my Nicolas Sparks. You make me this way at times and it surly does feel amazing." I then pulled on his ear with my teeth a bit gently as she then playfully growled a bit, but then giggled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:41 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eyes flutter open at the absence of warmth. I sit up and see Erin clutching her stomach. I rest a hand on her back and look at her with concern. Erin? It looks like water on her netherregions. I stand and grab the bag that I had prepared for all of this and pull on jeans and a shirt. I toss her her sweatpants and a big t-shirt of mine and wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:46 pm

I got dressed as fast as I could as I was holding my stomach. "I-I-I think m-my water broke N-N-Nic." My eyes looked at him with slight worry. Was I ready? A bit. Right now? Well, I had to be. All I was just hoping that this pregnancy was going to go by smoothly and nothing bad happens. My heart was racing as I then grabbed my jacket and put it on as it was going to be a bit brisk outside.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:51 pm

I wrap an arm around her and help her down the stairs. My heart is surprisingly calm. I help her into the car and get in on my side. I pick my phone up and dial Katherine. She answers. Hey sis, Erin's water broke so we're on our way to the hospital now. Mercy Hospital, yeah. Alright. See you there. Yeah, bring Primo with you. I hang up and continue driving at a fast pace to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

I was doing the breaths that the doctors taught me for when my water broke. I grasped onto Nic's hand, squeezing it as I then groaned a bit from the pain that was running through my whole body. I was not pushing as I knew that it would be dangerous for the babies to not be delivered in the hospital so I had to control my pushing the whole time. Sweat formed on my brow as I was trying to control the pain. My eyes were slammed closed as all I was hoping was that Nic would arrive there to the hospital soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 pm

I don't flinch as she squeezes my hand. I pull into the valet parking at the hospital. I grab the bag and toss the keys and a twenty to the valet guy. I help Erin out of the car and into a wheelchair. It's all a blur as we're led into a room and suddenly Erin's on the bed and I'm sitting next to her waiting for a doctor. I take her hand in mine and kiss her knuckles. I hold her hand in both of mine.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:15 pm

I was still sweating as I looked down at Nic and smiled a bit as I then whispered, "I love you so much Nic..So much." Then, the doctor came in as he then told Nic and I that I was going to be put on medicine to deliver the twins as it was not time to deliver them yet. I was not dialated enough to give birth. I was given the medicine and then the doctor left. Sighing, I looked back at Nic and smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

I smile softly and kiss her hand again. I love you too. You ready for this? I ask her and smile softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

I smile and nod my head as I then said, "Of course I am ready to have our little miracles. I can tell they are ready as well." One of them kick me and I wince a bit. "Are you ready for them Nic? Ready to be called dad, daddy, papa, or something like that?" A small giggle escaped from my lips as I then laid my head down onto the pillow that was on the bed as I rubbed the belly with my free hand. My heart was fluttering as I started to think about Nic and I becoming parents. Soon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 pm

I nod. Yes, I am. Papa, no. Dad, yes. I chuckle and lean back in my chair. This'll be a long day and a long night.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:20 pm

I smile a bit at him as I then giggled weakly at that moment. This pain medicine was numbing the pain in my lower back as I then looked at him and whispered, "Nic, thank you for being here with me. Thank you for being the greatest man to have ever walked this planet. Simply thank you for everything that you have given to me and for have been here for me. I love you so much." The tears formed in my eyes as I then mentally cursed myself for not being able to control my hormones anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eric Capulet

Eric Capulet

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 pm

I chuckle softly at her emotional outburst. I love you too, Rin. I'll try to remember that when you're trying to break my hand. I tease and press a kiss to her lips before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:27 pm

Rolling my eyes playfully, I laughed and shook my head at him as the tears stayed in my eyes a bit more at that very moment. "You are funny there." I whispered as I then wiped my eyes before I went back to rubbing my belly. The twins kicked again as I then winced a bit more. "They are excited to come out in the world.' I whispered bellow my breath at that moment in time as I looked down at my belly and then up at Nic. The smile on my lips grew a bit more at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)   Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for Twins (Nic & Erin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next