Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aLesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"I think I'm good. I will survive this", I say and look at him amused. "Tell me something Luke. About anything. Are you still such a strong and good fighter?" I take a sip of the Bud Light and look at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:04 pm

I take a seat next to her and a drink of my beer and look at her. Yes. I am. Better now; I've had a lot of down time. Lots of time to train. I take another sip of my drink. I smirk. Don't say I'm being conceited. You asked; I told. A lopsided smile crosses my face.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:28 pm

"Well then maybe I can approve my hunting skills when you help me. How about that?" I ask and eat a bit of the spaghetti. It tastes really good. It would help me a lot if he would do that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:34 pm

I take a bite of spaghetti and swallow before speaking. Victoria, I know you're a capable hunter. Michael's the best teacher out there. I've seen you in action. I shrug. I'm not like other hybrids. I'm extremely powerful as a human. I was a navy seal; I'm adept in combat. Being a hybrid makes me that much better. She looks at me and raises her eyebrows as if to say "Are you kidding me?" Alright. We'll go to my armory in a bit. Let's finish dinner first, okay?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:17 pm

"Alright", I say and concentrate on the food in front of me. After we're done with eating we put the plates in the dishwasher and follow him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:21 pm

I take her hand and lead her upstairs down the hall. I put my hand on the key pad and the cabinet folds up and a flight of stairs going down is revealed. I lead her down the flight of the stairs and into a huge training room. A boxing ring is in the middle with various weapons lining the walls. Punching bags line a corner of the room. Crash mats are propped up against the other side of the room. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:30 pm

My mouth is wide open as I see everything. "You got to be kidding me, Luke" I say and shake my head. "If you have all this you must be really busy." I look around and look him in his eyes. it is so gigantic I am just speechless. "I think you like the fact that you are the teacher and show me how to do something, or am I wrong?" I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:32 pm

I put my hands in my pockets and turn to her. I stand and look down at her. I smirk. You're never wrong. Remember? A small smile plays across my lips as her eyes flick up my chest to my eyes again. I'm a fit guy. Being a Marine will do that for you. My dog tags still hang around my neck.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

"Fine. What can you teach me, Reid?" I say and turn around to go to the boxing ring. I turn and look to him from my shoulder, waving him to me, so we can start. "I'm impatient, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:40 pm

I blur over and into the ring. I stand and wait for her to join me. Once she climbs in I speak. Punch me.

(will you have her punch and say that he catches her wrist and turns her around so her back's up against his chest?)
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm

(Sound good Smile

I don't wait after he says that I should punch him. "Alright, I guess it's perfect to get my anger out, don't you think?" I raise my fist and aim for his chin. I know I said I'm fine, but the anger that is left inside of me has to disappear as well. I fight it off.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:46 pm

I catch her wrist and spin her around. I use her own forearm to put her in a headlock. I wrap one arm around her waist pinning her to me. The other holds her arm in an an unbreakable head lock. I speak in her ear. Punching me in the chin is a useless endeavor. Frankly, you have to analyze each person you're fighting. You have specific advantages over everyone. What are your advantages over me? I can think of a few. She melts me with her touch. Romantically I'm wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 pm

"Blablabla. Just keep talking, while.." I turn around and do the move Michael taught me. Without hesitating I push him on the floor, where he is in a laying position. One of my hands is on his throat, the other one is on his warm chest. I smile as I bend down to his ear. "I guess you're not the only one who can do something."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:57 pm

I blur upwards letting her forearm dig into my throat. I don't need to breathe anyway. I pin her against the wall and look at her. I have supernatural strength and speed. Fighting me hand-to-hand doesn't work. You need a weapon, and you need to attempt to get in my head. That's why Michael's a good hunter. He wares them down and then he kills them once they let their guard down. I take a dagger out of my waist band and hand it to her. I back up. I gesture towards me. Ware me down. We both know if you throw that in anyway I'll catch it. You've got to get me to let my guard down. I look at her and offer a lopsided smile.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

He is right. If I try to attack him as he was just a human, I would fail. So I need to find something else that would work on him. I smile a little bit and go closer to him and take a deep breath. For a couple of minutes I just look in his eyes and figure out how I should do it. I guess it would be best to do it different, I think put the dagger down and get really close to him. I can feel the warmth of his body. I strike his hair and start kissing his neck, cheek and then his mouth. I can feel that he is immediately distracted and this time I push him against the wall. And then I take out the dagger and point it against his heart. I have to smile when I see the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:15 pm

A smirk crosses my mouth. I'm not ashamed to say that yes, you do have an effect on me. A lopsided smile crosses my features. You figured it out, and used it. Shame it took you so long. I smirk. Thought you would've known how to get to me. I grin when she makes no move to take away the dagger. By all means, dagger me. Sure it'll hurt like hell, but it won't kill me. I raise my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:20 pm

I look at him as if he was kidding, but unfortunately he wasn't. Instead I took the sharp edge of the dagger and made him bleed all across his chest. While I'm doing it I don't look away from his eyes and his face, that has the same look on it as always. He doesn't even move. "Wow, it sucks that you are a hybrid."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 pm

I smirk. If it makes you feel better, that does hurt. I'm just good at keeping a poker face. I'm a marine. I was captured and tortured by terrorists for three months. I've had worse than a cut across the chest. Remember, hybrids may heal rapidly, but they still feel pain. I look at her seriously as the blood drips down my chest. Especially emotional pain. Dig at their insecurities. Break them down that way first; it's the easiest way. The won't show that they're hurt but their eyes say it all. As the wound closes up I meet her eyes. Sorry to disappoint you; physical pain doesn't last longer for me. If you really want to cause me pain, try mental pain. I tease.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:33 pm

"Hey! I'm not that mean!" I say and box his arm. "Even though you heal fast, now I have blood all over my shirt." I roll my eyes and look at it. Ugh...
I throw the dagger away and sigh. "I will not hurt you anymore with that thing. After all I'm the one with the stains on the clothes." I play with the dog tag around his neck. "How long were you a marine?" I say and look on it while I use it to pull him closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I smile softly and wrap my arms around her waist. I rest my hands on the small of her back. Five years. Graduated college when I was 18; spent the rest of my time in the military. I shrug. My father was a harsh man. Graduated high school when I was 12. Went to Vanderbilt for college. My dad pushed me hard. Evidently I'm smarter than I seem. I chuckle. The military was what I was meant for though. Three years as a marine until I worked my way up to be a Colonel; then I worked as a Navy seal for my last two years. I say.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm impressed as I listen to his life story. "You live a fast life, Luke. You are in your twenties like me but you already accomplished so much. I'm getting jealous", I say and laugh the same time. Now I was the one that got distracted by his nearness to me and it was hard for me to follow along the things he said. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:45 pm

I shrug and laugh. It wasn't all by choice. My father wasn't the- I search for a polite word. most nurturing man, you could say. I laugh and trace circles on her back with my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:52 pm

"i'm sorry about that Luke", I say and look away. "My father was not like that, but I knew him until I was ten. Then he died and I had to learn to survive with the rest of my british family."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:56 pm

I brush the hair from her face. I'm sorry for your loss. My parents died as well. I let my hands fall from her face and look away from her. I-well. My father was beating my brother to death. I snapped and tried to help my brother. My father resisted and in self-defense I killed him. I shake my head at the memory. It triggered my gene. My mother blocked the front door to try to keep me safe. I trampled and killed her. I meet her eyes. You should know that. I sigh, waiting for judgement.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm

I listen and I can hear the sadness in his voice. No sarcasm. No humor. Just the truth. I hug him. "I'm sorry, Luke. Of course it is a horrible thing and I can understand it because I lost someone too." I strike his cheek and look up to him. This is the pain he was talking about. The one that could make you feel horrible and that let you know that you made something wrong and the feeling that you can't change it. He wants to say something, I guess it is probably something that it was all his fault, but I stop him by kissing his lips. I don't want him to feel guilty. I know how that is. I killed some people too, when I couldn't control the hunter inside of me. Some of them were friends of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)    Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson (Lucas/Victoria)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next