Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 pm

I chuckle and trail my hands up her back. I trace circles into her skin. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I close my eyes and laugh at the cheesy quote
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:53 pm

I raise my eyebrow to his comment and laugh as well. "That was quite...interesting", I say and smile at him as I feel his hands go up to my bra. "Can you imagine? You don't have to fight tomorrow! You can sleep in and listen to my sarcastic comments", I say and smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I flick the clasp of her bra and it unsnaps. I can't wait. I say seriously. I toss her bra across the room and smile up at her. I kiss her and hook my thumbs on the top hem of her underwear, tracing the lining.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:59 pm

I roll off of him and let him lead this time. "I missed you so much, that I think it's your turn", I say and grin. I don't mind anymore not to lead in everything. I guess he really does make a side of me softer. I wrap my legs around him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:11 pm

I shake my head and chuckle. I kiss her lips briefly before moving to her neck, I alternate between kissing and gently nipping. I run my hands down her sides, tracing patterns of fire into her skin. I move to a place on her neck where I know she's more sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:18 pm

I groan and close my eyes as I feel Luke's touch and his hot lips seem to burn into my neck. I start kissing his skin, it's so smooth and perfect. I can feel my blood pressure raise and hear his breathing go faster as well, it is warm and strokes my ear and my neck. I moan contently. It was so long ago that he hold me in his arms, saying how much I mean to him. I just have no words for the emotions that rush through my body.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:31 am

------------------------------------
My breathing speeds up and my head explodes in euphoria. I can feel Victoria raking her nails down my back. I roll off of her and let my breathing and heart rate go down. I can hear Victoria's heartbeat thumping against her rib-cage rapidly
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:10 am

I swallow and try to breath normally. But it takes a long time. The adrenaline bums through my body and I turn to my side to look at Luke. I sigh in contentment. "I almost forgot how wonderful this is", I say and look to him smiling .
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 am

I chuckle and a small smirk crosses my lips. Come on, I'm not that forgettable, am I? I roll on my side and look at her. I rest a hand on her hip. I cann feel the wounds on my back closing.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 am

I laugh and shake my head. "No, you're not easy to forget. All I could think about was when I would see you again", I say and kiss his neck. "I'm so glad you're home again. Not just because we have great sex", I say and laugh. I just missed him so much. When he left I had a lot of time to think about the researches I made and about my decision to become a vampire. And I'm still glad about it. More than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 am

I smile and kiss her. I'm happy to be home, and not just because of the sex, though the sex is great. I chuckle and kiss her again. Guns are great, and I love my job, but I think it's time for me to take my permanent leave. I have 5 Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor; I've given everything I can to the force. Now it's time for me to give my all to you. I smile and kiss her again
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:52 am

I smile at him and stroke his cheek. "I know how much you love your job. And I love you. So if there's a mission again, you have to go. I don't want to be the reason that you say no to something that you love. Even though that means I have to wait a long time for you to come back home." I kiss him again and entwine my legs with his.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 pm

I shake my head. [color]Victoria, I can't work anymore. I'm immortal. They'll start asking questions about why I'm miraculously surviving all of my bullet wounds. Besides, I want to stay with you. Who else will tell you to shut up? [/color]. I kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:07 pm

I nod. "I guess you're right. Well I have more time with you then", I say and kiss him again. I don't want to move away from him but somehow I feel weird. "I wonder if I had something wrong as dinner yesterday", I say and sit up. My head seems heavier for a second and I step out of the bed to get water. Well I didn't really eat a lot when he was gone. "Uhm..okay this is odd", I say. Maybe the effects of having hallucinations sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:20 pm

I stand and blur downstairs. I get a glass of water and banana before blurring back upstairs and handing her both. I sit next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Are you alright? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:23 pm

"Yeah I think so. My stomach is just upset, I think I just ate something wrong", I say and take the banana. "Thank you", I say smiling. I just pray that it's because I ate a burger yesterday. I really don't want anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Thoughts of pregnancy cross my mind. That's not possible. I push the thoughts from my head. Well, regardless; I'll take care of you. I chuckle and press a kiss to her temple.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

"Just let me go to the bathroom. I'll be fine", I say and try to smile. I just pray that it's not the hallucination again. I really don't want something like that. I walk to the bathroom and sit down after I close the door. I don't want to move I feel really not normal at all. I look into the mirror. I look extremely pale. "Please just let it be food poisoning", I say and close my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm

I open the bathroom door and walk inside. I lean against the counter and look at her. I have no personal boundaries in this respect. There's no need. Somehow I doubt it's food poisoning. I look at her. It's her hallucinations. I know it. I'm ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:55 pm

I look to Luke but his figure gets blurry. I try to stand up but it doesn't work. I fall down and everything is dark around me. And I'm cold. Fear is the only thing I can feel. I scream as my stomach cramps together and can't breathe anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I catch her before she hits the ground and hold her in my arms. What the hells going on?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 pm

I try to breath but I can't. My throat seems to be somehow blocked by something I can't describe. I loose the control over my mind and my body. I don't know what's happening, but my wrist keeps burning. I press my hand on it and scream.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:31 pm

I don't flinch at her scream. Damn it I can hear her heart rate starting to weaken. I bite into my wrist and hold it out to her. Just nod yes or no. Your choice, Victoria. It always has been. it's now or never. She's going to die. I see it
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:38 pm

I can hear Luke's voice and nod. My eyes close and I keep trying to breath in. "L-Luke", I say. I can feel that I'm getting tired.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

I press my wrist to her mouth and take it away as she swallows. I try to suppress a groan as I hear her heart rate completely stop. I pick her up and set her on the bed. It's only a matter of time now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next