Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Liz_zpse62da61aReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:36 pm

I nod. "Oh well never mind. Just let us think about the good parts of being supernatural. And being together." I bend down and kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:41 pm

I feel a burning on the tattoo across my chest. Shit. I gently lift Victoria off of me. I pull on a pair of underwear and shorts and ruun a hand through my hair. [color=orangeI'll be back. [/color] I grunt out. I need to get out of here, now. I open the window and jump out. I start a sprint through the woods. Once I'm a few miles in I stop and grip a tree. I blink rapidly. I'm trying to ignore the thousands of voices bombarding my head. I hope Victoria stayed in the house. I don't know if I can control myself this time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:48 pm

As Luke is rushing through the window outside I'm turning around and stare to the window. I rush to my close and pull on some underwear a shirt and pants and follow him. I can't help it. But I have to promise myself that I will be careful.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Shit shit shit. I stand and pick up a boulder. I toss it across the forest in an effort to half weaken myself. Of course it doesn't work. That boulder weighs a pound to me. I slam my fists into the tree, burrowing hole after hole into the bark. I'm physically fighting the hallucinations. It's all flashes now. Memories. My father and mother flash around me. Kendall, James, John, Ryan,Mark, lost. All gone. My fault. My hands are bloodied and I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:02 pm

I can hear Luke in the forest he is throwing things around. His hallucinations are back. I will help him or at least try it. If it doesn't work well.. I have to see what to do. "Luke", I say in a silen voice but I know he can hear me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm

My mind is overwhelmed with primal instinct. I only have a front recognition of Victoria. I growl out. Get out of here. Now. I grunt as my fangs grow in. It hurts like shit.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Oh oh not again, I think and go a step back. No no no. But even though I should run note, I feel like my feet are made out of cement. I can't move away. "No I wot go. You controlled it once you can do it again."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 2:26 pm

I feel like I've been compelled to kill her. God this damned curse. The voices are growing stronger and more persuasive. This is different. Go. I grunt and grab a stick off the ground and shove it in my own gut in an effort to weaken myself. Now. I grunt
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm

I look at him sadly and start running.but this time it feels different. I blur through the forest and it is not even really hard for me. But I'm still nervous. I can hear him coming closer so I rush.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 pm

I sprint after her before launching myself at her. I tackle her to the ground and pin her arms above her head. I just stare at her, fangs out. I breath heavily. Trying to fight my instinct. If anyone can bring me back it's her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:53 pm

My eyes widen as i pin him down to the ground and look at him. I am stronger, that is true, but Luke is still stronger. I have issues to hold him down. "Luke, listen to me", I say and try not to look to his fangs. "It's me, Victoria! Luke hey, hey, listen to me! Okay try to concentrate on something. Something that you can fight for. You fought against it once, you can do it again", I swallow. "I'm here and I will not leave."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:56 pm

I kick her off of me and pin her to a tree. I stare daggers into her eyes. I'm not in control. IF she's going to get through to me she needs to focus on a single emotion. LIke hell.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

I sigh and roll my eyes. This is going to be really hard. Because he's is as stubborn as I am. But I will not give up. As I get back up I look to Luke and try to look as friendly and loving as I can, especially because he looks like as if he would love to rip my heart off my chest.
I try to concentrate to the feelings I have for him and how much he means to me. My smile is honest now. "I know you probably feel like killing me right now", I say and step closer. He rushes to me, but I push him against a tree and my arm is against his throat. "Okay look in my eyes and try not to think about killing me for a second, okay? Thank you. Listen. I love you and you are always beside me when I need you. You help me to be a better person. And I want to do the same for you, because I love you. Alright? I love you and I can be arrogant enough to say that I know you feel the same way, even though you feel different in this moment." My face is close to his and I can see a tiny light in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:25 pm

I blink slowly as sweat drips down my face. Victoria? My voice is light as if seeing her for the first time. I drop to my knees and the next thing I see is blackness. OUt like a light.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

"LUKE!", I scream and look to him as he falls down. No, no,no! I look at him and cup his face. Oh my god, my whole body fills with anxiety and fear. "Luke, talk to me! Can you hear me? No, no, this cannot happen!" My breathing goes faster and I'm panicking. Yes I can say I'm freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 pm

I grunt and my eyes snap open. I leap off the ground and sprint to the house. I sprint down to the basement and lock myself in a cell. I stand in the corner and pummel the wall. Attempting to weaken myself at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

I need to blink a few times before I realize that he is gone. For a few minutes I stay at the same place, then I stand up and follow him back to the house. walk to the basement and look around. He must be here somewhere. "Luke, I know you are here" I say and keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm

I send a final punch into the wall and hold my head in my hands. The door is locked from the inside so she can't get in. It's solid metal. She's not strong enough. I remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:59 pm

I walk to the cell and look to Luke. I don't say anything, I just look at him. I sit down and stare inside. "Okay, I'm trying to help you Luke. Tell me what you need. What you feel. Anything. I will not leave"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 pm

I sit down and sit against the wall. I stare at the ground. Trying to ignore the dulling pain. Trying to fight every instinct that tells me to rip her head off. I blink slowly, trying to clear my head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 pm

I can see that he is trying to fight against whatever he is going through and I appreciate it. "Luke, look at me. Please don't just sit there. Talk to me, say something. I don't care what. You can even say I'm the worst vampire in the world, or anything. But just say something. Please", I say and fight against the tears that are in my eyes. I'm desperate.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:21 pm

I shake my head. You made a mistake. Involving yourself with me. My voice is dark. I'm darker than you realize. I look up slowly and meet her eyes. I can feel the primal glint in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"no, you're wrong. I did not make a mistake", I say and look to him. "And you know that. I don't care how dark this part of you is, Luke. I'm here to help you get over this. I promise", I say and lean against the metal door, still glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:29 pm

My eyes take on a hostile glint that I can't control. Like hell you will. You'll run for the hills. They all do, they all did. I spit out.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:38 pm

I swallow as I hear the bitterness in his voice. "I will not leave you, I give you my word. And even though you don't believe me, I would be happy to stay here and wait. Wait for anything. I don't care how long it takes. I love you, Luke", I say turn to him completely without leaning against anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next