Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61aReunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

I smirk against her skin. That's alright. Clothes are unnecessary. I'll buy her new clothes. I don't care. I still haven't the slightest idea how someone like Victoria could ever want to be with me. I need her and I am so incredibly lucky to have her. I'll never let her go.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 am

I smile at his comment as I unbuckle his pants. It's pretty hard to do because he is kissing me the whole time which makes my concentration fly away. "Luke", I groan and pull his pants down while I kiss his collarbone. Oh my god. I have no idea how to resist him. Well, I don't have to, say that's good.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 am

I smirk as in a matter of seconds my back's pressed against the wall. Apparently Victoria's tired of me breaking her concentration. She pulls my pants the rest of the way off and crushes her lips to mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and hook my thumbs into her back belt loops, pulling her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 am

My senses are better as vampire and it makes me feel everything and recognize a lot. I can feel Luke's body temperature as I am closer to him and it feels like eat vibrations that touch my body. I can feel his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him and I don't have anything against that. He starts opening my jeans and we don't stop kissing each other
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 am

I turn her around so her back's to me. I kiss her neck and speak slightly in her ear. As a vampire, everything's heightened. I drop my voice to a more husky octave. Hearing. I breathe in. Smell, taste I drop my hands to her thighs and bring my hands slowly upward. I kiss her neck slowly. Touch. I say slowly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

I groan in contentment and turn back to him. "I really don't know if I will survive all those feelings", I say and crash my lips on his. I have no idea. I'm having so many different feelings and all if them are so strong, I even think that's illegal.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 am

I groan and pick her up. Her legs instinctively wrap around my waist. My phone starts to ring and I groan. It's my work cell. Damn it. I don't stop kissing her but I'm a bit more distracted now as I attempt to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 am

I look to Luke phone and roll my eyes. "Answer it. Mate it's important? I promis ill be really quiet", I say and kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 am

I groan and walk to the couch. I sit and pick up the phone. Colonel Lucas Reid. I run a hand through my hair and set the phone down. I put it on speaker. Colonel, this is General Thompson. I raise my eyebrows. General, it's been a long time. Good to speak with you. I hear him chuckle. Pleasure's mine. Listen, I'm calling because I have an offer for you. You've served your country with pride and valor. You have exhibited honor and integrity. You are a true marine. I'm retiring, Colonel, and this Corp needs a new general. I think you're the man for the job. The military needs an active general; one that can go into battle. That person is you. What do you think? I swallow. My eyes flit up to Victoria, who's back is to me. She's pouring herself another glass of jack. A small smile graces my lips. Sir, while I'm honored to be offered this position, I respectfully decline. I've served my time. It's time for me to move on. I have everything I need right here. I can practically hear him smiling through the phone. It's a girl, isn't it? I chuckle and nod. Yeah, she's a special woman. It's time for me to devote my time to something bigger than myself. He chuckles. Good luck, James. I smile and nod. Thank you. We both hang up at the same time. I lean back against the couch and relax.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 am

I walk to Luke and take a sip of the jack. Then I hand it to him and smile. "That girl must be really special that you declined a job offer like that", I say and smile at him. "She must be the happiest woman on earth. Or in the universe." He is giving up something like that for me. I have no words to express my surprise but also my happiness.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:58 am

I pull her down on the couch next to me. I wrap an arm around her and kiss her lips gently. Well, she makes me the happiest man I could possibly be. She deserves the best. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 pm

"She has the best", I reply and kiss him lovingly. "Hmm.. I wonder what we were doing before he called you. I completely forgot. Can you maybe help me remember?", I ask and kiss him again. I can't help but smile against his lips. My life is complete and fulfilling. Luke is everything I need
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:08 pm

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. I stand between her legs where she sits on the couch. I kiss her and prop my hands on either side of her head. I press my forehead to hers. Remember?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:13 pm

I nod and pull him down to me. I want him as close as possible to me. My breathing goes immediately faster as he crashes his lips on every part of my skin that he can see.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:24 pm

I kiss her lovingly. I move to her neck and gently nip her skin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 pm

"Luke", I whisper as I groan again. I want him so badly, it makes my heart hurt in a very sweet way.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:35 pm

I raise an eyebrow as I don't stop kissing her neck. Yes?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:39 pm

"I love you", I groan once again. He is trying to kill me with his touch. He really does. I can feel that my body is getting out of control, begging for more, or for anything that he can give me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 pm

I kiss her and pick her up. I blur us up the stairs and set her on the bed. I kiss her again. I love you too. I take her pants off and toss them across the room. I kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

I wrap my arms around him and kiss him again. I'm enjoying this. I never felt this good, I guess. I feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 am

I kiss her lovingly and move down her neck, kissing down the valley of her breasts to her stomach. I smirk as she grabs me by the hair and pulls me up to kiss her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:56 am

I know that I sometimes lose control of my emotions, because I feel too much. This situation is an example. I know I need Luke and I know that withou him I would be a different person today. He makes me a better person.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:03 am

---------------------------------------Couple hours and a broken bed later

I smile softly as Victoria lays her head on my shoulder and traces circles on my chest with her hand. I wrap an arm around her and absentmindedly trace circles on her back. I love you. I let out a content breath.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:08 am

I smile an close my eyes. i love you too Luke. But what should we do with the bed? I think it is really messed up now I look on the headboard. It's almost broken in half. I can't help but laugh about that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am

I chuckle. I'll fix it or buy a new one later. It's fine for now. I smirk and kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)   Reunion (Victoria/Lucas) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion (Victoria/Lucas)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next