Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Green Gentleman (Closed) Staff_zps08fc6213

The Green Gentleman (Closed) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Green Gentleman (Closed) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Green Gentleman (Closed) Liz_zpse62da61aThe Green Gentleman (Closed) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Green Gentleman (Closed) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Green Gentleman (Closed) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Green Gentleman (Closed) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Green Gentleman (Closed) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Green Gentleman (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

Bites : 88
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Jordan

The Green Gentleman (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 pm

I hadn't been myself lately, and it might have partially been because I was slowly but surely slipping away from reality. Things were different. Despite the absence of Elena in my life, I was remotely happy - but who was I kidding? Everyone could clearly tell that I was miserable without her, but she had made it more than painfully obvious that she didn't want anyone. And now that left me here. Mystic Falls. The reason I had stayed here was Elena, that and Damon and I had come to love the town again and couldn't bear to part ways with it. But did we really need to be here? Need to be here now that Elena had rejected us both? Actually, I had no idea what she had said to Damon - I didn't care, it hurt too much to think about.

But with all of this on my mind, I was preoccupied. I had simply drifted over so many people's heads today that it was ridiculous. I wasn't one to ignore people, nor was I the type to seem cold and distant. But could you blame me? Things were not as simple and easy they were one-hundred and forty-six years ago - when I was human. If I could go back to those times, I would. Back to when I was about to attend Virginia State University when it had first opened, but that was ruined with the Civil War. Back when I just had myself and Mezzanotte, my horse - which I tended to almost constantly and daily. Back when Damon and I were so simple and still the loving brothers that we had been, playing football in the garden - back before Katherine had showed her face. Yet at the same time, it seemed like that was a crucial portion of my life, so I decided to quit being an irritant and attempt to speak to people.

But as I came to this conclusion I bumped into someone and heard a crash of things hit the ground. Quickly, but not to show off what I truly was, I looked around and noticed a girl had dropped her books. I dropped down and immediately began to pick them up for her as I stood there, my arm extended outward holding them for her. "Looks like you dropped these. I'm sorry for that.. I wasn't myself." He said calmly as he gave her a warm, half-hearted smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm

My eyes were caught on the man who had just dropped my books and was now picking them up. Not a lot of people would help someone after they had bumped into them and made them drop all of their books, but he was different. I knew of his name. He was Stefan Salvatore. All of the girls at school knew of Stefan, for they all wanted to date him. I was different. In my heart I always felt like Stefan was lonely and just simply needed a friend to talk to and someone to just lean on for support.

A smile spread on my lips as I then looked up at him and said, "It is fine. You didn't mean it anyways. Thank you for picking up my books though." I took a hold of my books as I look at him again. "I do not think we have ever met before." Then I held out one of my hands at him. "My name is Erin Smith."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 pm

It wasn't bad for me, well not like I had expected. Normally people would be furious, but for some reason she was.. happy? I wasn't exactly sure why, but I didn't really mind. I hadn't seen anyone very happy that was a human, well, since Elena. And even though I didn't want to think about my former lover.. she popped into my head more than frequently. After she took her books back I just shrugged and gave her a real smile, because having someone be so kind and understanding took away any malice that I might have had, or any guilt I had for nearly knocking her over.

I nodded as I followed along with her speech, noting everything that she said - seeing as I had been so absent minded before hand. "Thanks for being so understanding." I said with a sigh of relief as I ran a hand through my hair, trying to ease the mental panic and chaotic world I was already in. And she hadn't met me, which wasn't a shocker. I had been a loner when I came here and the only friends I really had were friends of Elena's, so after we ended it - I just had Damon and my niece. It wasn't fun, but they were reliable friends. As she extended her hand I took it shook it with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Erin. I'm Stefan Salvatore." I said calmly, mentally snorting at myself as if I sounded like James Bond.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:49 am

Simply I kept smiling at Stefan as I could see he was not use to introducing himself to people. It was slightly funny that he sounded like James Bond a bit as he introduced himself to me. "It is very nice to meet you Stefan. Stefan Salvatore." I tried to do the James Bond impersonation as well to make him feel better about doing that at me just a mere couple of seconds before. My smile stayed on my lips as I then said, "I am kind of shocked I have never met you before until now Stefan. Where have you been hiding?" I was trying to joke around with him and to ease him a bit.

For some reason I had a gut feeling that I was to be there for Stefan as a friend or as whatever he wanted me to be. It was a strange feeling that I could not describe, but deep down in my heart that feeling was there. I just knew if I did say anything about it though, I would get strange looks from him or even be laughed at. A blush crossed my cheeks, as I was a girl who blushed at the easiest things, and looked down at the ground. Man, I was one awkward girl.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 pm

I laughed at her attempt to sound like my accidental James Bond impersonation. It was interesting that humans never seemed to disappoint me when I met them, well - it was very rare they did. Generally they made me smile and feel, well, human again. I craved that feeling constantly and even though I never really mention it to anyone, I would love to be human again, because I have lived for one and a half life times, and I am fed up with it for the most part. It has allowed me to meet great people, but it is also a curse and I despise the vampirism, but I have to make due with it - because it is me, it has been for my entire life. "Nice try, Erin." I said with a slight laugh as I gave her a warm smile. It was interesting to see someone ask me where I had been, because in all reality? I hadn't been at school much. I tended to stay at home and drink myself to death or avoid everyone that came near me.

"I'm here... and there. Not really hiding, just keeping to myself." I said in a sort of faint, but real truth - leaving out certain details of course. It wasn't like I could tell someone exactly what was going on, or at least, if they were human. But at the same time I wouldn't go around letting some supernatural being in on my life, because it was personal and despite how it seemed, I wasn't one that loved to share everything with just anyone. I had become very dry and horrid in my attempts at conversation, but I was going to give it a try; my hand running through my air I exhaled sharply before rolling my neck and giving her another smile. "Anything planned for the weekend? I heard there are some parties and just you know, teenagers being stupid. You taking part in that?" I asked sort of harshly but sincerely at the same time, it was an interesting contrast - but it got to the point, despite how awkward and abrasive the question came off as.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:20 pm

I thought about it and then shrugged my shoulders a bit. "I am not really the party scene type person. I never really had any reason to go to parties to tell you the whole truth. Are you going?" That is when it dawned on me. I have seen Stefan Salvatore before. He was dating Elena Gilbert, but then she broke his heart. It pained me that I did not recognize him until then. "Are you a party goer Stefan Salvatore?" I wiggled my eyebrows at that moment and then giggled a bit at that moment. I loved making people smile or laugh. It was kind of my goal to make people laugh or smile.

(sorry it is so short. I am on my phone)
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:34 pm

I nodded slowly as she told me that she wasn't into the party scene, which was a good thing. It was rather upsetting to see how many teens preferred to go party and drink, like sheep to the slaughter. I always enjoyed seeing and speaking to sensible people that had a level head on their shoulders and knew that they were better than something, and she happened to be someone like that. But I didn't speak, no, I didn't exactly know how to say whether or not liked parties. I did back in the 20's and I loved parties back in the 1800's because they were simply amazing, but normal twenty-first century parties? No. I despised them. A light chuckle escaped my lips as she tried to make me laugh, with success. "Sadly no, I don't indulge in teenage infidelity like most people." I said with a slight laugh as I got more comfortable and stood normal, one knee bent - contrapasso, like a sculpture. But I wasn't done speaking, because I clearly hadn't found out what she was doing this weekend - not like I wanted to tag along, but I was curious nevertheless. "So then what are you doing this weekend, Erin?" I asked curiously as I adjusted my backpack strap, because it was getting on my nerves.

(It's all good!)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:40 pm

I looked down at the ground at that moment. Was I really going to tell him that I was going to be sitting at my house doing only homework. I really had no friends to hang out with on the weekends. "I am...Do not laugh at me, but I am really staying at my house all weekend and doing homework. I really never have anything to do during the weekends." A sigh left from my lips as I then wanted to hit myself. How could I be so idiotic to tell him that I was doing absolutely nothing on the weekend but to sit down on my bed and do all of my homework. I was absolutely stupid.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 pm

It was interesting to find out that she was actually just going to go home and do homework. If my life was that simple, oh wow. I would give up anything to have it that good, well, to be innocent and free of everything supernatural. My mind often wonders what would have happened if there was nothing supernatural and if Damon and I lived in harmony back in 1864. But I knew that he would have possibly died in the war and I would have gone off to college and lived normally and probably married Rosalyn Cartwright - and became the doctor that I was aspiring to be. I would have lived to see my eighteenth birthday, but that was all gone and would never happen. So I envied her and the fact that her life was so simple. "I wish my life was that simple. I think I can go as far to say that I envy you. Most people would laugh at that, huh?" My voice was honest and sincere giving her a bit of reassurance that she wasn't as 'lame' as she probably thought she was. But at the same time I was curious, because most people would prefer to do something else - so I was curious to see other people's view points, not like they would deter me from my own opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm

I blushed at him as I then said, "You envy me? Most people would call you crazy." If only he knew that I was kicked out of my first home by my drunken brother and I now lived the Luke, a hybrid. I also was friends with some werewolves, yet I haven't met a vampire to this day. If people heard what I thought was normal, they would think I was a nut job and be placed into the mental hospital. "I would never envy someone like me." My eyes looked down as I then found myself whispering at that moment. "I find myself envying you because you actually do have a normal life." I slapped a hand over my mouth and looked up at him with my wide blue eyes. Shit.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

I laughed slightly at how she said that most people would think she was crazy. It was true. People these days had lost touch with what really mattered, their school work. I wasn't one of these people, but I had noticed and even in my first week in Mr. Tanner's history class I saw it. People didn't know anything, no offense to them, but it was just embarrassing. Things were so much different back in my time, but then again, you only went to school if you were striving to get somewhere, not because you really were required to. Maybe that is why my peers and I were all intellectuals, who knows - maybe people have become genetically deprived of a knowledge retaining factor. But then she commented that I had a normal life, which wasn't even near the truth. If only she knew that I was a century and a half old vampire that had murder sprees that tended to make me lose touch with reality. But I digress. "If you only knew what my life was really like, Erin." I said with a sigh and a slight laugh, but really - it was weird to think that someone would compare my life to normal, even if they were unknowing of what my trials and tribulations consisted of. "If I told you though, I would have to kill you." I said with a wink and a slight chuckle. Of course it wasn't the truth, I could always compel her - but not kill her. It was just my sorry attempt at a joke, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:47 pm

My blue eyes met his green eyes as I then thought of what my 'brother', Luke, has taught me of the vampires in Mystic Falls. That is when I got a strange feeling in my gut that Stefan Salvatore was not what he appeared to be on the outside, that he was in fact something different. He was a vampire. I would not make my final decision about what he was until I did some investigating about him and his family. "I am sure you would not kill me Stefan. I am to kind to be killed." A genuine and kind smile spread on my lip as I looked at him before me. It was true, no one has killed me....yet. My real brother tried killing me because he blamed the death of my parents on me. Luke almost killed me because voices in his head were telling him to be a man and kill me, oh how he fought back and I was still here now. I have been through a lot, but Stefan did not know. He did not need to know until the time came. A smile was still on my lips as I look at him with my brilliant bright blue eyes still.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 pm

I laughed and nodded slightly, adding a shrug at the end like I hadn't made my mind up. She wasn't too kind to be killed, the only person that had ever been too kind to be killed was my best friend, Lexi. No one else had ever been that way to me, even if I didn't believe in throwing away a human life. It wasn't like they should be made out to be expendable but at the same time, I didn't just want to say, 'you would be too easy to kill.' That wasn't me, or at least not right now - I figured that I was taking a vacation from being the Ripper again, but I had no idea for how long. "Maybe you are. Although my best friend was the only person I ever viewed as 'too nice' to be killed." I said with a strain in my voice as I shook my head and looked back up at Erin, locking her gaze with me as I smiled. It was sort of unsettling to have someone stare at me constantly, not that the attention wasn't nice - but at the same time, it reminded me of Elena, anytime someone did it. She stared at me like I was a work of art and I missed that, but it was gone and it was long due to be forgotten. I looked up for a minute, my hand running through my head as I awaited her to say something else so it didn't seem so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

I smiled and then looked down. "Well, I better get going to my advance English class. Maybe we will run into one and other again before the end of the school day, huh?" I giggled at my statement as I look up at him before I started to walk towards my class. A slight sigh escaped my lips at that moment. I needed to think about what in the world I was going to do with a vampire there.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:59 pm

I nodded and gave her a smile as I loosened up, because she was going ahead to class. At least she was doing something to better her life and she was in the advanced class, so clearly I could have an intellectual conversation with her, at least of some degree. "Have fun in class, Erin. Hmm.. You might see me later, I might leave early though. Not entirely sure." I said honestly as I looked around and walked off down the other way of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:02 pm

I looked back at him one last time as I then whispered, "You surely are different Stefan Salvatore." With that I turned back around and walked towards my classroom as I held my "MacBeth" book close to my chest as I walked into the classroom, sighing a bit to myself at that very moment. I was in deep thought still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Green Gentleman (Closed)   The Green Gentleman (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Green Gentleman (Closed)
Page 1 of 1