Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Lunch ( Erin Smith) Staff_zps08fc6213

Lunch ( Erin Smith) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Lunch ( Erin Smith) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLunch ( Erin Smith) Liz_zpse62da61aLunch ( Erin Smith) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Lunch ( Erin Smith) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Lunch ( Erin Smith) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Lunch ( Erin Smith) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lunch ( Erin Smith) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Lunch ( Erin Smith)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Lunch ( Erin Smith) Empty
PostSubject: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 1:22 am

The ringing of bells signaled that the best time for students has finally arrived, lunch. Alex was certain that he wasn't the only one who liked having a break from his rather boring subjects. Maybe not of them were boring as he thinks since he was the one who was repeating high school all over again. He gathered his stuff on his desk and put them in his bag before going to the canteen. Since no food would really make him feel full, he ordered himself a burger at least he should be seen eating something. Alex started looking for a place to sit down and the place seemed to be almost full. Luckily, he spotted a table and got there as fast as he could (in human speed) before anyone could get it. Alone he sat there, enjoying his food and watching the kids around him, trying to amuse himself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:02 am

Erin walked into the lunch hall with a smile on her face. She just got done taking a test in her advance English class and she felt as if she passed it with flying colors. She just simply held her head up high as she then started to walk towards the way where she would have to go in order to order her food. She just wanted an apple and a salad as she never did eat a lot in the school. She hated school food and would rather eat out at the grill, or something better. She grabbed her food and looked for a place to sit. Of course she wouldn't find anywhere. She didn't have any friends. Her eyes then fell upon a very handsome man sitting by himself. With a slightly smooth walk, Erin went towards the table. Her heart pounded loudly as she asked, "May I please sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 am

He found himself curious with the kids around him. He'd heard topics pertaining love, boys, exams, normal school topics that students discussed among their peers. Certainly, things had changed for the past years. Perhaps it was just his behavior and appearance that hasn't. He took another bite on his food and looked at his watch. He smiled, knowing that he still have a time for himself before sitting into one of those boring subjects he had to take. A girl walked towards him, holding her food. Alex already knew what she wanted in the first place even if she didn't speak."Of course, you can."He smiled as he gestured for her to take the vacant seat. Now that he could see a good look on her, he hadn't seen her around for awhile. Maybe she's a transferee, another new kid around school. "You're new around here, aren't you?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:53 pm

Her bright blue eyes looked at him as she stated, "Is it that noticeable that I am a new girl here?" Her voice was very small as she asked this to the mysterious, attractive man she sat besides. She was in fact nervous that it was very noticeable that she was a new girl here who just started a couple days ago, but this was her first day eating lunch here and going to a school day. Her eyes kept there focus on the man as she placed her food down onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:56 pm

"Well to be honest the answer is yes. First, I haven't seen you around the school since I came here. "He grinned. Alex had been playing the mr. nice guy at Mystic Falls hoping that he won't get suspicions that he's a vampire. "Second, It's rare for someone...pretty as you to be alone. Either you already have a boyfriend hanging around by now or you're surrounded by your clique. "He shrugged. Alex eyed the girl's face with curiosity. Yes, she was beautiful, he would give her that and as he stared a bit longer, her face reminded him of someone though he can't remember who it was exactly. He'd seen a lot of faces through the centuries he'd been roaming around the earth but not all people left a good impression to make him remember them. He guessed that maybe he'd met her grandparents or some relatives in the past that's why she looked familiar to him. He stopped looking at her and focused his gaze to his food, not wanting to look like some sort of weirdo or some creepy guy since it wouldn't be a very good impression to leave. "Don't worry, I know what it feels to be new around here.You kind of reminded me of myself when I just transferred here. I'm Alex by the way." He beamed her a smile as he extended his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

A small blush crossed Erin's face as she took his hand slowly. She found it kind of cute how he talked to her about everything. He was already the nicest person she has ever met before in her life. "My name is Erin Lynn Smith, but please just call me Erin." A smile crossed her gorgeous pale, pink lips as her blue eyes shinned with pure innocence. Her eyes then looked down at her food as she returned her hand to her side after shaking Alex's big hand. She was very small to him compared to his figure and her figure. She felt nervous now to eat around him as he was very handsome and she did not want to seem like a pig in front of him. She instead let her fingers play with one and other, a terrible habit of hers. A sign of nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:16 am

"A pleasure, meeting you."He said, his English accent visible. He knew how to speak like an American but somehow he was still comfortable with his natural accent. It wasn't a secret that he came from England though it has been years since he last visited the place. "So where are you from and what brought you here to the humble town of Mystic Falls?"He wondered who the girl resembled. Was it one of his victims? He tried not to care since he always saw humans below vampires since they were below the food chain. He noticed her nervousness upon hearing her heartbeat. It was a bit faster compared than a normal one. He held his tongue from saying anything about it since he was trying to hide what a jerk he can be.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:26 am

She closed her eyes as she remembered the night that happened 10 years ago on her birthday. "My elder brother, Emmett, decided to move back here after a while of being away from our hometown. We moved away after my parents and I were in a terrible house fire. I was the lone survivor while my parents burned in the terrible fire." Her eyes slowly reopened as she looked back at Alex. The blue in her eyes showed that she was sad and hurt recalling the incident. She always believed that she should of been killed after that accident. That she should of been dead with her parents. Emmett did blame Erin for the death of her parents and always wondered how she came out alive and they did not. Erin did not know how she made it out alive from the fire, but she wanted to oh so badly know how she was alive now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:39 am

Alex listened intently while eating his food, hoping to unravel the mystery surrounding the girl's familiarity towards him. He stopped for seconds after hearing that her story. Suddenly, a memory from the past flashed back inside his mind. He remembered saving a little girl from a fire somewhere. He wasn't able to save the parents since it was the safety of the girl that came to him first.It wasn't very like him to do something like that but something made him save the little girl. Maybe she reminded him of her little sister who died centuries ago? He still wasn't sure what came to him to save her. Is is possible that she's the girl? "I'm sorry that I asked. That sounds very awful."He said as he looked at her and saw the resemblance of the little girl and the girl in front of him. He didn't feel any guilt that he wasn't able to save her parents since he was able to save her. "So it's just you and him now? No other relatives?"He asked trying to know more about Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 am

She blinked her eyes to hide the sadness and pain as she nodded her head, causing her naturally curly hair to bounce. "It is just my brother and I left. Well, mostly myself. My brother and I do live with one and other, but he leaves a lot to go drink and gamble." She then finally took a bite of her salad and then took a sip of her water. She looked up at Alex. Why is he so interested in my past? I don't mind, but no one has ever acted this interested. Not even the counselors. She then averted her eyes away from him as she did not want to seem like a creepy girl who would stared at a guy just to get his attention or that she was love struck. This man before just caused a spark of interest in her body. She wanted to know him for some reason. She took yet another bite of her salad. Just a small bite though.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 am

Just by talking about her brother who sounds like an awful one reminded him of his own brother who stole his wife to be. He hated the man. It reminded him of some people he knew who had siblings like Damon and Stefan. Sure they may hate each other but he knew that they still both have each others back. "What kind of brother is that?"He muttered. Why was he affected in the first place? He'd done horrible things to other people and this simple thing had some sort of effect on him. It was starting to annoy him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have said it. He is your brother after all."He tried controlling himself and be the nice guy he pretends to be. Be careful of your words, Alexander. "Anyway, what year are you in? Perhaps we have some classes together."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 am

She was happy on the inside that he changed the subject from her brother to questions about school. "Well, I am a Senior. And you Alex?" She was really wishing that he was in her grade to hopefully have some classes together, then she would have at least one other person to talk to during her classes. A smile was now back on her lips to show she was happy talking and being near him. Her bright white teeth were now visible as she kept looking at him. She was not always this open to people, but for some odd reason Alex was easy to talk and open up to. She found this as a good change in her life.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:26 am

"Maybe, maybe not."He finished his food and looked at Erin for any reaction. He noticed that her aura changed as he changed the subject. He wasn't even good in trying to be sympathetic. He preferred lighter subject and that he didn't liked his past being revealed to anyone. Maybe she was just like him. Okay, I shouldn't try bringing the fire thingy topic. "So you have any plans for your future?"He asked her. He was sincerely listening to her unlike to most people he'd met. He wanted to know what kind of lady the girl he saved before had become.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 am

That last question traveled through my mind. I had an idea what I wanted to be. "I actually what to be a teacher for mentally disabled kids." A smile played her lips as she quickly looked away. Lots of guys that flirted with her always laughed when she said that is what she wanted to do in the future. They always thought she was kidding, but she just wanted to help people be treated equally. She was truly a kind-hearted girl. Taking another bite of her salad, she finished her food and kept looking away from Alex. She was just waiting for the laughter to come from him. Most people did.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 am

Alex could actually see her as a teacher. She seemed the caring and nice kind of girl. If she is the girl Alex thinks to be then her chosen profession would fit her well. "Wow that's very nice of you. Not all people wouldn't want to pay attention to the less fortunate people like them. It's really nice to think that there are people like you left around."He acted like a mature person he should be. For goodness sake, he was centuries old and most of the time, he acts like a spoiled child. "I think that profession suits you well."He complimented her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 am

Erin was slightly shocked that a man who looked like him would say that to her. Her eyes then started to look up towards him as she stated, "Thank you so much for saying that Alex. What do you want to do in the future?" Her smile grew on her lips some more. She had never really smiled this much before, but it felt really nice to be smiling like this in front of him. Almost natural to be smiling like this. She took yet another sip of her water as her eyes stated onto him as she looked at all of his movements.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:06 am

"It's nothing. Sometimes I just talk too old for my age."He grinned. If only Erin knew what he really was, perhaps she wouldn't be happy that he is near her. Maybe she would think of him as a goody two shoes of a vampire since he saved her from the fire. As the future comes into mind, Alex couldn't think of a good one. Well, he have all the time in the world, literally. "I haven't figured out yet. Maybe I could go into business or something. I'm not really sure as of now."He shrugged. A smile slowly crept on his face without his notice as he saw the smile of Erin. Somehow it was contagious that he was affected by her smile.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:16 am

Erin listened to every word he said and nodded her head. "That would be a good field to go into." She then saw that the lunch hour was almost over with and slightly frowned. "Looks like our time is almost up..." She did not want to leave his side for some odd reason, but she knew she had to go onto her next class. She needed to stay a 4.0 student. She then started to collect her garbage and looked at him slightly. Her blue eyes felled onto his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 am

He nodded, agreeing that business is a good field to get into. Alex sighed as he heard that their lunch break was about to end. He could just skip his class and compel his professor which would easy but he thought of attending it with the thought of Erin possibly being in the same class as him. "Unfortunately we have to go. What's your next class?"He took the wrapper of his food and glanced at his watch. Darn, why can't they just extend their lunch time?
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:25 am

She then pulled out her schedule and looked for her next class. "Looks like I have Advance English next. And then I have History. How about you Alex?" she asked him shyly. She bit her lip hard as she looked up at him. She was really hoping that he would be in her class. She wanted someone to walk with and talk with. Some sort of entertainment. She found herself playing with her thumbs, again. All she could do was look at Alex with her blue eyes that pleaded for him. Please be with me...Please be with me...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am

Alex smiled hearing her classes. He had those two classes with her? He was glad that he doesn't have to bare boredom and suffer alone. At least there would be Erin who was amusing him without her knowledge. "If it isn't luck, we have the same classes together." If he could stalk follow her a bit more, he'll learn more which would be his mission. With the originals and other beings around to provide a good source of entertainment, Alex was glad that he decided to pay Mystic Falls a visit or he would have missed a lot. "I hope that you enjoyed your lunch since our classes would be a bit boring."He warned, looking at her straight with a playful glance.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

Her smile quickly went back onto her lips as she threw out her garbage. "Thank goodness I will have someone to talk to in class." Her eyes looked up at him as she stood besides him. She was very short compared to him. "Would you like to show me to our class?" She voice was soft and gentle as she asked Alex. She pulled her book bag onto her back. She was ready for this school day to be over with, but she was going to enjoy her time with Alex. He was very attractive and fun to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:52 am

"Glad to be of your service, Erin."He replied. Alex doesn't know what possessed him to be actually nice towards the girl. He was trying to put into his mind that he shouldn't be friends with humans that they were just foods. The thoughts rushing into his mind was giving him a headache and he knew a bourbon would help but he was still at school which means no alcohol. He threw his trash and grab his things, looking at Erin. She's all grown up since the last time. He finds it funny, to see the people around him age and change as he stayed the same. "Sure thing."He was certainly enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:55 am

Erin smiled as she then swayed back and forth, causing her hair to bounce and fly as she did this. "Lead the way then Alex." She looked up at him with her ever so bright eyes. She was finding it amusing to be by him. Girls would look shocked as she talked to him, as if he never talked or paid attention to them at all. The guys looked at her as if she was a freak to be talking to him. She did not care what anyone else thought. She was just so happy to find someone like Alex to talk to and be friends with.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:12 am

Alex started to walk slowly so that Erin could follow him. He felt eyes on them but he didn't careless about them. He could be a famous kid in the school if he wanted to, play football and get the girl he desired using his charm but that might cause unwanted attention to him and that his little secret would be revealed to the vampire hunters. He wanted to stay in the town and if that means blending with kids, he could do that with ease. "Hope you're ready. We're almost there."He said as they started to get closer in the classroom.

(Finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch ( Erin Smith)   Lunch ( Erin Smith) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch ( Erin Smith)
Page 1 of 1