Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Staff_zps08fc6213

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Liz_zpse62da61aMikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:42 pm

now, where to begin? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 pm

OOC: We begin here Very Happy

BIC:

It's a beautiful day to cause mayhem, how about starting at the grill. I thought to myself with a broad smirk on my face. I sped from the house to the back of the grill. I resumed my normal walking pace as I headed to the front of the building. I raised my eyebrow at a group of high school girls that ran out of the door giggling. I watched as mini skirts and all piled into the strawberry blondes car. I straightened out my leather jacket and walked through the door. I strolled into the place like I owned it. Well technically you do, your and Original and can kill anyone of these pathetic humans that think otherwise.

I smirked when I saw a brunette girl sitting by herself at one of the boothed tables. I casually strolled over to the opposite seat that she was sitting in. I waved to a nearby waitress to get her to come over to the table. I didn't say anything to the girl yet but I noticed that she didn't have a menu you get. Maybe today won't be so damn boring since she seemed to be new in town but hell I might not have noticed her before.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I was in my own train of thought as I looked out at the town called Mystic Falls. This wasn't my first time in the town, as I was returning. My elder brother, Emmett, decided to move back in to this town once he had to take me under his wing. My parents died in a terrible house fire, but I survived magically. No one could tell you to this day how I was the soul survivor in the accident. I always thought I had a guardian angel watching me. Unfortunately, we all know they are not true. They were just imaginary; like fairies, vampires, werewolves, witches, and many more.

As I was sitting in my own booth, minding my own business, a handsome man strolled over. His eyes were a dark brown that reminded me of chocolate. He had dark brown hair as well. His was tall, very tall. Anything was taller than me, but he was very tall. A blush arose on my pale cheeks as he took the seat across from me and sat down. My lips parted slightly as I whispered, "Hello?" It sounded like a question rather than a statement. It was a question as I was confused to this man's actions.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I smirked at her. "Hello?" I said teasingly to her. "What's your name? I haven't seen you around town before." I smiled at her then turned to the waitress as she walked up to the table. "The usual for me." I stated blandly to her and turned my attention back to the girl in front of me. "What would you like?"

OOC: the usual is jack daniels
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Before I answered his question about my name, I turned to the waitress and stated, "Just a water for me please." My blue eyes then turned back to the man as I folded my hands under the table. "My name is Erin Lynn Smith. Please just call me Erin. And who are you?" I was a curious girl at times. The man had intoxicating looks as his smirk on his lips were perfect. I never knew a smirk could look so perfect on anyone ever. He proved that is could look perfect on someone. And that someone was this man right before my own two eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Once she told the waitress what she wanted I waved her away. "Well Erin it's a pleasure. I'm Kol Mikaelson." I said with a devilish smirk. Must not be in town that long if she hasn't heard of me yet. I leaned back against the booth, stretching out my legs a bit to get more comfortable. The waitress quickly came back and placed are drinks down in front of us. I grabbed my glass and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Taking a sip from my water first, I collected my thoughts. Why in the world would a guy who looked like this, so handsome, would sit across from me? I was just average Erin Lynn Smith. No one special. No one knew who I was were ever I lived. As Kol stretched his legs out, I looked down to see they were right by me. Dang, he was really tall. Easily, my blush increased as my eyes slowly averted up towards him. "So Kol, I am curious...why did you come and sit across from me? We just met, what, a couple of seconds ago?" This question was on my mind as the waitress who waited on us kept staring at Kol. She had to be thinking he was sexy. I mean, who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm

I kept my smirk to a minimum when I saw Erin blush. "Can't I introduce myself to someone new to town?" I said then sipped my drink again. I turned to the waitress and raised an eyebrow at her. "Can I help you?" I had an arrogant smirk on my face. Which caused her to flunder and ran off. I rolled my eyes and looked back to Erin. "My brother wants me to play nice, and my girl told me I need to stop scaring people." I gave a little chuckle. "Besides isn't it nice to meet new people?"

Last edited by Kol Mikaelson on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm

A small, very small, smile spread upon my lips. "You are so kind. I guess it is nice to meet new people. It is very nice to meet new people in a town you use to live in." For a second, I did not realize what I was saying until I thought about it. In a quick flash, my eyes widen as I slapped my hand over my mouth. What in the world did I just say to him? I thought to my self as I quickly looked down at the table. I was making a fool of myself already. How could I do this? I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. I truly did. Closing my eyes, I waited for the insult to come from the man.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 pm

I chuckled at her, she seemed to be getting flustered. "Not many people call me kind." I stated bluntly. "Meeting new people can be good or it could be the death of you if you're not careful." I said hiding the alternitive meaning behind my words. "So you lived her before? Don't feel bad, my family recently moved back here as well." I smiled at her. "What caused you to come back to this boring little town? That is if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Slowly, my eyes went back up to the handsome man before me. I found his looks calming as I looked at him. Why was I so ready to tell him what happened to me in the past. And I did. "My brother got custody of me after my parents were killed in a house fire. He wanted to move back here to our hometown. I don't blame him. It is truly beautiful here. And there are plenty of interesting people here." With a small smile on my lips, I hoped he didn't know I was talking about him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:32 pm

"I'm sorry about your parents, I know what it's like to not have them around." Although if your parents were anything like mine then it's probably for the better. "You are lucky that your brother took you in. Not many have someone they can trust to keep them out of trouble." I sipped on my drink some more. "You have no idea." I said with a wink, she has no idea just how interesting some people were.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:18 pm

My blush stayed on my face as I looked down at the glass of water in my hands. "I wish I had more people to trust really. My brother is never truly home and I am left there with no one to talk to. This is my first time out of the house in...four days?" I did have to question myself about how long it truly was since I left that small house near the woods. Slowly looking up at Kol I wondered what else he would be able to say. He truly was an amazing man with the most amazing things to say. Oh what was I thinking. Probably after today I will never see this man again, yet I would keep my hopes up to see Kol again.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:54 pm

I smiled at her to hide my smirk. It was amusing to see a human female like her, turning a lovely shade of red. "I'm sure you will find more people to trust. The only people I trust are my family and a few close friends." I said in a serious tone but it turn playful as I continued. "Well I only trust them as far as I can throw them." Which can be quite far. I chuckled at my comment and my internal statement. I cocked my head a little. "Why did it take you four days to leave you house? Please tell me your brother doesn't keep you locked away." I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:39 pm

When he asked me that last question I could not help, but to sigh and look at the wooden table. "Well, kind of..." I muttered to myself. My eyes then slowly wandered up to the window and looked out. My blue eyes wandered around as I hoped he wouldn't want to know why my brother did so. I would tell him if he asked, because I felt as if I could trust Kol with just about anything. He seemed like a kind guy to tell anything to. I found myself blushing just thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:04 am

I looked at her with an expression of shock. I blinked at her a few times, never meeting her eyes since she kept avoiding my gaze. I narrowed my eyes at her only to notice that more blood was rushing to her face. "Why?" Was all I could say through my clenched teeth. I felt rage towards a human male for locking up his sister. I tried to get my face to go into a neutral expressing, to hide the twisted murderous one that was there. I managed to get my expression under control but it was extremely hard to do so. I knew a thing or two about being locked up. My brother kept me locked up off and on for centuries with most of my family. I didn't take that situation likely.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 am

Dabbing my eyes with a napkin from the table to take away the few tears the resurfaced on my face, I looked at Kol finally. My eyes must of looked like a sad blue as I whispered, "He locked me away because he said he wanted me 'safe from the evil of the world'. I never get to do a lot now and days. I was surprised he let me out today. He told me to go get a bite to eat and then return home. I actually have been away from my house for about 4 hours now just to avoid being locked up like a caged bird." After explaining what happened, my eyes locked onto his dark brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 am

"That is not a way to keep someone safe." I knew that anger flashed through my eyes, I wasn't sure if she would catch it. "Stay here as long as you like, when your brother comes looking for you. I would love to have a few words with him." I said with sinister tone to my voice.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:37 am

I whispered to Kol, "Why would you help someone like me? I am just....me." I could see the anger flash in his eyes as I could also hear the sinister-like tone in his voice as he said all of this. Was he trying to help me? Erin Lynn Smith? The nobody? The freak? The one who survived? Just thinking of all of that, I let a sigh escape me lips as my eyes also looked down as bit, away from his gorgeous eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:27 pm

I downed the rest of my drink and motioned for the waitress to refill it. "You could say that I know a thing or two about being locked up." I stated matter of factly. The waitress can with the bottle and refilled my drink. This time she promptly left when I dismissed her with a wave of my hand. I took a sip of my drink as I continued to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 pm

I slowly nodded as I was lost in his eyes. I could see myself ease down into my seat as I looked at Kol. Taking another sip of my water, I sighed sweetly. "To tell you the truth, I have never opened up to a person like this...ever. I think you are the first person ever that I told about my life." I averted my whole face down to hide the beaming pink blush that crossed my cheeks slowly. It was just really easy to talk to Kol for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I watched as Erin seemed to relax around me. That may come in handy at some point. "I'm honored that you opened up around me." I might be able to use her later on if she begins to trust me. I hid my smirk as I thought about all the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:27 pm

My eyes looked up as he stated those words. He feels honored... "Kol, t-thank you so much." The words left my pink lips as my blue eyes went onto his dark brown eyes. My body was now relaxed as being around Kol made me feel this way, oddly. The blush stayed on my lips as they glowed brightly. It was noticeable as it made my pale skin a bright shade of pink and red.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:52 pm

"It's my pleasure." I said before I took another sip of my drink. "Would you like something stronger then the water you're drinking?"
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 am

I bit my lip a bit as I have never had an official drink of alcohol ever. "Um, what do you recommend for a first time drink?" I asked Kol as I looked at him with my innocent, bright blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)   Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikaelson and Smith (Erin and Kol)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next