Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Staff_zps08fc6213

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nStarting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Liz_zpse62da61aStarting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levi Bradshall

Bites : 217
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Today I let my hair fall in there tangled blonde curls. I wore my black pumps, lace skirt, long black sleeve shirt with a new bag given to me as a 'gift' from my 'pleasant neighbor', Klaus. He knows that I am one of his strongest hybrids mentally and physically. Im a dangerous one. He does need to keep an eye on me because this ticking time bomb can blow anything up, including him.

While I am staying at mrs. Flowers Boarding House I got a job at this place in town called The Mystic Grill. I need the money for my own apartment. theres a nice complex in town and they opened up one of the rooms there after the previous owner died. They told me if I gave them $5oo dollars by next week they would give me the apartment with the furniture in it. That would be nice, yet creepy at the same time.

Oh well. I walked to the grill. I didnt start my job untill the next day so I decided to sit at the bar where i would be working at, just to get a feel of the customers and the atmosphere. I wasnt going to go somewhere without knowing everything about it first. I sat there alone, in slience with a glass of bourbon infront of me, pondering my forever.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:58 pm

A drink was in order and Damon couldn't bring himself to stick around the boarding house for a moment longer. Stefan and his consistent moaning was more than enough to drive anyone way let alone him and he'd had to put up with it for over a century now. He definitely deserved a medal or something for his work.

Pulling up to the grill in his camaro, Damon quickly parked and jumped out leaving it behind in favour of a drink. This was always the first place he came to when he fancied a drink. Usually he'd give Alaric a call and it was times like this, though he would never admit it, that he missed the man. He at least seemed to understand him and they were on some level on the same page at times.

"Bourbon." He ordered as he slid into one of the open bar seats. "I've not seen you around here before." He said as he turned his eyes on the pretty blonde beside him. He liked to know all the people in his town and this one he definitely didn't remember seeing let alone know.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:38 pm

As I took a breath, I could smell a vampire come into the bar and grille. I didnt want to let him know about my supernatural-ness, but the smell of dog could give me away. I watched as a dark, tall figure appeared to me on my left. The was indeed tall, dark hair and great blue eyes.

"I'm new here. I just came in today actually." i said before taking a sip of my own bourbon.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:48 pm

"Oh really?" He said swirling the liquid around his glass. "And what brings a woman like yourself to a small town like Mystic Falls? It's hardly vegas." He asked as he was angled towards her with one arm leaning on the bar. Something about her just didn't seem right but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he would he always did.

Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I smirked and looked forward as I answered. "The realestate here is better than vegas." then I looked back at him. I had to be quick on my feet like I would be if we were dancing a cha-cha. I had an idea he was onto me, but id let him play around with the idea before i would reveal my true identity. "Kendal Montgomery. Mr...?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 pm

"So you're into real estate? That's funny i never had you down as the type." He smiled as he placed his glass onto the bar to give her his attention. "What estates did you have in mind?" He asked there were plenty around here to pick from but not all of them were up for sale and he was sure she'd have a fight on her hands for some of them.

"Salvatore, but you can call me Damon." He smirked as he took her hand and brought it to his lips to kiss. As he made contact he froze, a smile spreading across his face. "I knew it! They really are letting anyone into town these days."
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:23 pm

I looked at him. "Just a small apartment right now. I'm at Mrs. Flowers Boarding house right now, untill I start collecting my paycheck here." I looked at him as he picked up my hand a kissed it. I mean, can you scream lady killer any louder? "Although, Damon, There are some great homes for sale, but why should I waste such a big space for only one person?"

Took him long enough. Vampires arnt that smart after all. "What type of rift raft do you think I am?" I asked with a strange smirk upon my face.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 pm

"You work here?" He asked, looking at his drink. "Then why am i paying? Get that cute little butt on the over side of the bar and get us a bottle." He suggested flashing her his winning smile.

"Oh but small apartments are no fun. There's just no room, the bigger the better in my opinion." He smirked tipping his glass at her before taking a sip. "And it wouldn't have to be wasted if you used it properly." He said giving her a wink.

"I wasn't born yesterday and your kind are becoming more and more easier to spot by the day. Not as unique anymore it seems." Klaus has been busy, he thought. He wondered how many more he'd made surely she couldn't be the only one and if she wasn't then that could be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:53 pm

I placed my hands on the bar, lifting up myself so I could go behind the counter. I looked of a bootle of Jack. I found the best bottle, unopened and perfectly aged. I then stoo ontop of the bar then into my seat. I hoped from the cair to the floor easily. Being a ballroom champion may have been a good thing.

"Have you ever thought about the dogs he collects? Do you think they wanted that type of life? I can honestly say no to that. I never even knew i was what i was when i first killed. So if you think I'm a loyal follower of his, your sadly mistaken." I filled up his glass before now.

"Did i hear you correctly about how to use a house?" I asked him with a smirk. I was a flirt, so this was like second nature to me.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am

Silently he watched her as she practically stole the bottle of jack from behind the bar and began to serve it up. "Honestly i couldn't care less about those mutts. The only thing i care about is the sound of their heads when they fall from their bodies." He said as he collected his glass and took a sip. Personally he rather enjoyed decapitating hybrids.

"Yeah i don't know about that some of them look way too happy to be who they are now." He said remembering that one that decided to attack him with a baseball bat. He still hadn't forgiven that one for destroying his favourite jacket and his death had been far too easy on him. "Aw trouble in paradise?" He pouted.

He smirked. "Uhuh, I'm quite the expert. Perhaps i could take you on a tour sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Levi Bradshall

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Trouble in paradise? Wow, that was so 50/50/ I wish I could have had some type of idea of what paradise feels like. "You have no idea." i said as I took a sip of my jack. I looked at a waiteress. She came over and I had compelled her to give me a coke. I loved jacks and cokes. it was amazing.

"I would enjoy a tour. maybe you can help me pick out the right place." I said before winking at him. I wasnt going to let Klaus place a damper on my life here in Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}   Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting off forever in Small Town, U.S.A {Open}
Page 1 of 1