Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"Hadn't been around this house forever" Staff_zps08fc6213

"Hadn't been around this house forever" Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "Hadn't been around this house forever" 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"Hadn't been around this house forever" Liz_zpse62da61a"Hadn't been around this house forever" 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"Hadn't been around this house forever" 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"Hadn't been around this house forever" Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"Hadn't been around this house forever" Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Hadn't been around this house forever" Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"Hadn't been around this house forever"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

"Hadn't been around this house forever" Empty
PostSubject: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Elena thought it was time. Time to do something. Something she hasn't done in a LONG time. PARTAYY. She braced herself for the awkwardness that was sure to arise. She hadn't been around this house in forever. And she hadn't hung out with Tyler in like forever. Or Matt. Of course there was Caroline's birthday and the br...okay so she's hung out with Matt recently. But still she hasn't gone psycho partying in a while either.

Before Elena made it to Tyler's front door, she whipped out her phone and begun her short journey up the small stairs. She clicked on new message and begun to type.

Meet me at Tyler's? Bring your funnest.

She said, pushing send. Really? Your funnest? Was she 42 already?

Elena finally made it to Tyler's front door and closed her eyes, knocking the door a few times.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:26 pm

I just got back from running in the back when I heard the front door knock. I guess whoever it is is going to have to deal with a sweaty lockwood. I opened the front door to see Elena stand there. "Elena?" I asked confused. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Matt Donovan

Matt Donovan

Bites : 52
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm

I had just gotten home after work when my phone buzzed. I checked it and surprisingly it was from Elena telling me to meet her at Tyler's and "bring my funnest", whatever that meant. I sighed and looked around the empty house, there was nothing better to do, so I got back in my truck and headed towards the Lockwood's property.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Elena grew a bright smile as Tyler opened the door and begun to speak. "Well at school you were saying stuff about me, Matt and you..so...I texted Matt you have a cellar and the drinks so lets get this party st...awkward." she said pointing behind Tyler to his mom. "Um..hi Mrs. Lockwood." She said with an awkward grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm

I was listening to Elena as she talked about the time I said I missed hanging out with her and Matt. Before she could finish and I could reply familiar heels came toward us.
"Elena I haven't seen you here in awhile. Coming to hang out with Tyler?" my mom asked. I knew she heard the drinking thing Elena said and if I didn't come up with something she'll lecture us into oblivion and never leave me home alone again. "Yea mom, her and Matt are coming over to do a health project about the dangers of underage drinking. Right Elena?" I said looking at her, praying she would follow my lead.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:07 am

"Yeah and its do really soon.." She said nodding. "So we kinda thought we'd film a skit. With actual bottles...and fools partying..." she made up. Ot wasn't her best but it would get them somewhere with the mayor.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 am

"Well that sounds like fun." My mom smiled at Elena. Thank god for Elena not saying something crazy. My mom turned back to me. "I'll be at the office late tonight so make sure you guys clean up." she told me. I nodded. My mom said by to Elena and walked down the steps. I looked at Elena. "I owe you, big time." I told her. If Gilbert didn't come up with that amazing lie we'd could say goodbye to graduation.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:05 pm

Elena smiled and waved like a cheerleader/prom queen when Ms. Lockwood passed by. When she was out of hearing zone, she quickly turned to Tyler. "Are you kidding? I totally should of seen her, and the lie was semi semi." She said, not giving herself credit. Which was wait bitches should do now a days.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am

"Okay I admit it wasn't the best but it kept us from getting lectured which is fine with me." I said opening the door wider so Elena could come in. "So did you invite Matt yet?" I knew Elena wanted us three to hang out but I wondered if she invited him earlier or if we were going to now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Hadn't been around this house forever"   "Hadn't been around this house forever" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Hadn't been around this house forever"
Page 1 of 1