Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Old Friend In The House Staff_zps08fc6213

Old Friend In The House Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Old Friend In The House 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nOld Friend In The House Liz_zpse62da61aOld Friend In The House 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Old Friend In The House 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Old Friend In The House Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Old Friend In The House Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Old Friend In The House Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Old Friend In The House

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

Bites : 322
Awesomeness : 1

Old Friend In The House Empty
PostSubject: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 pm

I drove home with Ravyn after leaving the grill. She needed a place to stay and I figured that Elijah and Klaus would like to see her. Ravyn drove and I told her where to go. When we got there she parked in the driveway and I got out. I walked up to the porch with Ravyn following behind me. I didn't bother to knock because there was no point to it. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and shouted. "Elijah, Klaus, come see who I found at the Grill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Elijah sat like a 22 year old bachelor, with his feet up on his computer desk. Elijah, being over 1000, was somewhat desperately in love with technology. He looked old fashion, but even him himself had broken character that one time with Elena when he had said one of his most memorable quotes to her, OMG and all. He picked up a JET magazine, of all things, and begun reading about Whitney Houston's death. It was sad. First off, he didn't much keep up with the media so he had no idea that it had happened. And second, he kind of met her one time. He had snuck into a concert of hers then compelled the bodyguards to let him behind. When he went in he had spoke to her for about an hour, succeeding her concert. She was a very sweet person, of course he had to compel her to forget but it was worth it.

Elijah continued to read JET, still somewhat saddened as he heard the door open. Rolling his eyes, he could tell by the clicking of the shoes that it was Rebekah. She just had this...way. He heard her shout. "Bekah, if it's another stray bunny...I told you, Klaus is GOING to steal it and feed it to Stefan..."
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

Before we had pulled up to the house I told Ravyn to stay outside the door to surprise my brothers. No doubt they already knew it was me by the clicking of my shoes. I insisted wearing them because I liked them and I knew it irritated my elder brothers. But wasn't that what younger sisters are for? I heard Elijah speak but he didn't bother coming to meet me. I growled at what he said. "Elder brother when did I ever bring home a stray bunny?" I snarled, not happy that he didn't come down to say hello to our new guest. Ravyn asked me if she looked like a stray bunny and I nodded my head no as she leaned against the door frame.

I tapped my foot making the irritating clicking sound. I didn't care if it pissed him off I wanted him to come to me. "Elijah dear elder brother come here!" I said in a sickeningly sweet tone just trying to get him to come see Ravyn again.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:02 am

I was standing outside the the door when I heard Elijah speak. I tried to stop myself from laughing. I leaned up against the door frame with a grin on my face. I looked at Bekah and whispered to her. "Do I look like the stray bunny type to you?" She nodded her head no before she started antagonizing Elijah. She tapped her shoe in an irritating manner hoping that it would irritate Elijah enough to come over to her. My grin grew wider waiting to she if her tactics would work.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Bites : 153
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:31 pm

Klaus had been sat staring at the same spot for a while now. But that didn't mean he was doing nothing. Quite the opposite actually. He had a glass of blood in one hand and his mind stuck on plans to get to the Salvatore brothers.

His head turned to the side slightly at the sound of his sisters return. "Well, well, well, if it isn't little Ravyn." He said bringing the glass to his lips. "If i didn't know any better i would have thought you were avoiding us. But that's not the case is it Ravyn?"
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm

I chuckled at Klaus. "Now dear Klaus why would I possibly want to avoid you. I been following you waiting to see if you'd let Bekah go but you are the stubborn one aren't you!" I said playfully. "Since when am I little or a stray bunny as Elijah called me?" I said causally and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

He studied her for a few seconds narrowing his eyes before he spoke. "I don't know, you tell me." He said downing his glass and handing it to one of his hybrids. "Get me another one." He said passing the hybrid to walk down the rest of the stairs.

"Rebekah." He smiled holding his arms out. "You always did bring in the stray dogs." He said before walking off to the living room. He'd heard about the girls fling with a certain Salvatore. She was not to be trusted. Not anymore anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

I sighed at Klaus. "What should I tell you? That your still stubborn, extremely pig headed, and still a prick." I listened as Klaus bossed around one of his hybrids. I suppressed the snarl that I wanted to let out when Klaus implied that I was a stray dog. I watched as he walked into what I assumed was the living room. "You're still an ass hat!" I muttered under my breath. He really knew how to tick me off.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

Bites : 261
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:11 pm

I sighed to myself. The girl hasn't even be here for five minutes and Niklaus already decides to push her buttons. "You'll have to excuse my brother. Hes still a bit irritated with Stefan Salvatore." I said walking over to Ravyn. I pulled her hands to my lips. "Its nice to see you again Ravyn. Its been a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 am

Elijah suddenly was in the same area with Bekah. "Well if he's got his panties in a bunch over Stefan then I'm assuming the same thing goes for Damon too." Elijah took my hands and pressed a kiss to them. "Always the gentleman I see. It's a pleasure to see you again after all these years Elijah!" I said with a genuine smile as I curtsied, even though I wasn't wearing a dress. "Well if he's going to get pissy with me for having a relationship with Damon. Then maybe he should talk to Rebekah!" I said in Klaus's direction, since Rebekah had told me she had slept with Damon. I just wanted to piss off Klaus like he does to me.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 am

I smiled at Ravyn. She was a pleasant girl when we all knew her as a human and she was still a great friend to have. "Well I certainly have no say in either of my siblings relationships so I'll chose to stay out of it." I said as I moved a bit farther away from my sister and Ravyn. Those two can be a deadly tag team if they chose to and Klaus is angering them enough to have them decide.
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 am

I watched what was happening between Ravyn and Klaus. God why must he always ruining the good moods. He knows for a fact that when he pushes her buttons she pushes his. "Ravyn your attitude sometimes is extremely similar to Klaus's, it's scary." I chuckled. I watched as Klaus walked off and Elijah showed up. I watched them do their normal routine of him kissing her hands and her curtsing. When Ravyn spoke in Klaus's direction, I shrieked. "What the hell Ravyn! My brother's don't need to know who I sleep with!" I glared at her, knowing that I shouldn't have told her.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:37 am

I laughed at Bekah's reaction and I watched Elijah back away from us. "Well if Klaus wants to be pissed at me, he can be pissed off at you too." I gave her an evil grin. I chuckled before speaking to Elijah. "What's wrong Elijah, surely you aren't afraid of us girls?" I smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Elijah Mikaelson

Elijah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 am

I half smiled. "Certainly there is nothing to fear from you two, your harmless." I said. I walked back over. "Its the arguements between my siblings I chose not to interfer on." I said and the looked at Rebekah. "Ravyn is a guest so treat her as such, there is no time for your silly tantrums." I told her before I nodded at Ravyn to excuse myself. "I'll let you and Rebekah catch up, if you need me I'll be around." I said and turned to walk to the library area Klaus had decided to put in.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 am

I nodded back at Elijah as he excused himself. "See you around Elijah." I walked away from the door and headed over to Bekah. "So Bekah what shall we do today. Since we already tortured Damon at the grill." I smirked at her. "It's always fun seeing old acquaintance's."
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 am

He slowly gritted his teeth and walked back to where his sister stood. "You know what? Being all of those gives me the motive to have your head on a plate. Don't test me Ravyn im not in the best of moods." He said pulling out his phone and looking at the display for the time.

"Ditch the girl Bekah, she's a bad influence on you." He said ignoring the mention of Rebekah and Damon. He couldn't think about that without imagining tearing him limb from limb. "It's not a problem, the Salvatores wont be around for much longer." He said absentmindedly as he left the house.

"Stefan? We need to talk..." He muttered as he walked out into the daylight.

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:13 pm

I rubbed my temples. "Always with the death threats." I sighed after Klaus left the house. "Why is it that he can piss off everyone else but we can't get even. He know's it's in my nature." I looked at Bekah. "And he of all people call me the bad influence." I sighed and cracked my neck. "I need a drink and alcohol isn't going to cut it." I muttered to myself. "So where's Kol?"
Back to top Go down
Rebekah Mikaelson

Rebekah Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:52 pm

"Just ignore Nik, I do all the time." I said grabbing her arm and leading her up the steps. "I'll show you your room, then we'll got out to get something to drink." I smirked at Ravyn. "I'm not sure where Kol is at them moment." I shrugged my shoulders, he's probably out looking for a snack or a play thing. "This is Kol's room." I said pointing to a door. "Here's your room." I said opening the door. And walking through the door. "My rooms on the other side." I said letting Ravyn look around her new room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Friend In The House   Old Friend In The House Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Friend In The House
Page 1 of 1