Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Meeting an old friend (Kol) Staff_zps08fc6213

Meeting an old friend (Kol) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Meeting an old friend (Kol) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMeeting an old friend (Kol) Liz_zpse62da61aMeeting an old friend (Kol) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Meeting an old friend (Kol) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Meeting an old friend (Kol) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Meeting an old friend (Kol) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting an old friend (Kol) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Meeting an old friend (Kol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

Bites : 281
Awesomeness : 0

Meeting an old friend (Kol) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:28 am

Instead of hiding inside his house, Alex went to the Mystic Grill as he received a message from someone to meet him there. Usually, Alex wouldn't let anyone tell him what to do or where to go but considering that the person who gave him a message was somehow important. The sun was almost out and he was thankful that it wasn't a full moon or else he had to deal with werewolves which he finds annoying. He sat on an empty booth and when the waitress came to get his order, he looked at her straight in the eye as he told her to get him some whisky and the waitress did what she was told to.

As his drink arrived, Alex tried to be patient and waited for Kol. He knew what was happening and he had the urged to know what was really happening around the town.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

Bites : 265

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:59 am

I was running late as usual, but it wasn't like I was ever on time. I had messaged Alex earlier to meet me at the grill. Of course something came up. I walked into the grill and made a bee line for Alex. I waved to a nearby waitress to let her know that i'll take my usual. I walked over to the booth that Alex was sitting at and I sat across from him. "Figured it was time to catch up." I smirked at him as the waitress brought me my drink.

OOC: sorry it's short i wanted to post before falling asleep. Oh and does Alex have a daylight ring?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 am

Alex sipped from his drink as he waited for Kol. His friend was the kind of person who was usually late just because he can. He didn't have any complains about him, knowing that Kol was a lot stronger than him and an original. Annoying Kol might set his friend off and he was lucky that he survived when he flirted with his younger sister before. Anyway, it was what he liked about Kol, the unpredictability. "Yeah. It's been a while."He agreed with Kol. "I think I saw you in the Mystic Falls High School. Was there any chance that you're studying there?"

OOC: No, the post isn't short. He doesn't have a ring but a necklace with lapis lazuli hidden in his shirt. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:12 am

I took a gulp of my burbon before I answered him. "High school?" I raised an eyebrow then chuckled. "I may have been there once or twice since Rebekah attends it. I how ever do not." I took another swig of my drink. "Why were you there?" I smirked at him. "You wouldn't be stalking anyone now would you?" I had a devious tone to my voice. It wouldn't be the first time a vampire stalked someone for something other then a walking blood bag.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:26 am

Alex nodded his head in understanding what Kol said. He was a bit disappointed that Kol wasn't attending school like him. "Spekaing of your sister, how are you and your siblings?" He drank what was left with his drink and proceeded in answering Kol's question. "I wouldn't call it stalking per se but more of a research."He shrugged. There's nothing to be defensive with Alex, he thought. Love wasn't the reason why he followed some people, it was more of satisfying his curiosity. "Besides doing my research I saw the doppelganger and some people who loathe Klaus."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 am

"They're fine I guess." I said as I tapped my knuckles on the table. "Klaus wants more hybrids, Rebekah seems to be pinning over some human boy from school. Elijah is attempting to keep the peace, like usual." I snorted at that. "You actually enrolled in school? Why?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Seems so boring." I downed the rest of my drink and flagged the waitress for a new one. "The doppelganger pops up everywhere and everyone loathe's Klaus. He's just that type of person, I just ignore him most of the time." I said in differently. The waitress brought me a new drink and took the empty glass away.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Bertran

Alexander Bertran

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am

At least Alex heard what was happening with the original family. Nothing seemed to change except from Rebekah. Perhaps he would talk to her again. Alex nodded his head when Kol asked him about enrolling in the school. [colorr=red]"I want to fit in and besides I like finding some girls in there even though they could be annoying."[/color] He didn't like to mention stalking a girl whom he saved from a fire that killed her parents. It was very out of his character and mentioning it to anyone wasn't necessary at all. "Yeah, the teachers and most students are."He agreed, since going to school bored him to no end. "So what's keeping you busy lately? Have you already found someone to share eternity with?"He tried not to laugh knowing Kol wasn't the one to settle down but who knows? As the waitress brought Kol another drink, Alex gave her his empty glass and asked for a new drink.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson

Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:08 am

"A lot of people are annoying." I snorted in a bored tone. "They all seem so pathetic." I took a gulp of my drink before smirking at Alex. "What would be the fun in telling you if I've found someone?" A slight smile crossed my face as I thought of Selene. I really didn't need to get harrassed about finding her, again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend (Kol)   Meeting an old friend (Kol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an old friend (Kol)
Page 1 of 1