Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Staff_zps08fc6213

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Police Station 2: At Caroline's house 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nPolice Station 2: At Caroline's house Liz_zpse62da61aPolice Station 2: At Caroline's house 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Empty
PostSubject: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:11 pm

"Oh." I responded, now just ignored the possibly fatal smell. Finally, we reached their house. Ms. Forbes got out and opened the doors for us, because they had childproof on them for criminals or something like that. Ms. Forbes opened the front door and we all got in. I picked up a picture of a man and turned to the two. "Who's this?" I asked. Maybe her dad?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Caroline immediately rushed off to the shower.

I picked up a picture of a man and turned to the two. "Who's this?"

"That is one of my ancestors," said Sheriff Forbes, "Alexander DeForbe. He was a very brave knight. My ancestors were all knights until knights stopped existing. Then they became soldiers. And now I'm a cop. It's in the blood, I guess, we always become our generations version of a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I smiled and set the photo back done. "Wow, that's actually really cool." I told her. "Soldiers? Like in the civil war? 1864, the Founder's period? Because you're one of the founding families?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 pm

"Oh, much longer than that. Since long before the founding families moved to America and, well, founded everything. That photo's actually a recreation of an old painting. We keep the real painting sealed up to avoid weather-damage" said Sheriff Forbes.

Caroline lay sitting in the shower. During the battle tiny bits of her chainmail vest had been hit so hard they'd lodged in her body. She could feel them inside her like little jagged knives. The flesh had healed over them, so to get at them she would have to rip open her own flesh.

She'd been letting the hot water pour over her, cleanzing her of ash, dirt, and blood, while she tried to work up the courage to rip open her own flesh to dig them out.

She took a deep breath and plunged her fingers into chest, feeling for a tiny piece of chainmail touching her rib. When she finally touched it the pain was electric, the tiny movement twisting the jagged metal against nerves. She closed her fingers around the metal and ripped it loose, taking half a pound of flesh with it.

She managed not to scream, but couldn't resist letting out an agonized "GUUUHHH!!!" as the mixture of flesh and metal came loose.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:36 pm

"That's great." I told her. Just then, I heard a noise upstairs. "Oh my god, is that Caroline?" I asked Ms. Forbes. "Sounds like it," She responded racing upstairs with me following. She knocked on the door. "Caroline?" She asked. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:07 am

Caroline sighed. She was beginning to regret bringing the short girl with her. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, a chance to compare notes. But in retrospect it was pointless and dangerous.

Not to mention inconvenient. She'd have to dig the rest of the metal out of her flesh some other time, since the short girl didn't seem to remember her displaying vampire powers and it would be safest for her to never learn about the world of the supernatural. Which meant she'd have to endure the incredible pain until the short girl was gone.

She wrapped her hair in a towel and put on a bathrobe.

She opened the door, a fake smile on her face. "Nothing's wrong,"she said, "just getting cleaned up."

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:29 pm

"Okay." I responded, "Do you want me to wait downstairs for you to get changed?"

OOC: Sorry its so short.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm

"Sure" replied Caroline.

Caroline looked at her mom, "Can I borrow one-hundred-seventeen dollars and ninety-five cents, mom?"

Sheriff Forbes blinked, "why?"

"My chainmail vest got trashed in the fight and I need to order a new one off amazon.com" answered Caroline.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I got back downstairs and sat on the couch, wondering what was really happening with her. I didn't say anything when I was up there, but I saw a tiny bruise on her upper chest. "Hmm." I moaned to myself, whipping out my phone and calling my mom. "Hello?" She answered. "Hi mom, I'm fine. I'm just at Caroline's. No she still doesn't know my name." I clarified. "Love you, bye." I said closing my eyes and lying vertically on the couch so my neck rolled over the back of it.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Caroline whipped out her phone,"Bonnie? Hey! Can you come over? I need your big brain and witchy mojo pronto."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket of my jacket I was wearing. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Caroline calling me. "Hello?"

"Bonnie? Hey! Can you come over? I need your big brain and witchy mojo pronto." I smile to myself at her crazy Caroline self.

"Yeah, I can come over Care. I'll be over soon. I'll see you soon. Bye."

I walk out to my car, open the door and jumps in and drives over to Caroline's house. I arrive at her house within minutes. I open my car door and get out. I walk up to the door and ring to doorbell. Caroline's mother answers the door. I greet her as I walk into the house and see Caroline running down the hallway over to me. "Hey Care." I said before she tackles me into a hug. I smile as I hug her back.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Caroline winced a little when hugged. The small jagged bits of metal in her flesh stabbed her from the inside.

"I need your help. Something really weird happened today and now everyone's memories are messed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm

I pull away from Caroline confused. "What are you talking? What happened today?" I pulled off my jacket and set it on the table that was sitting by where we were standing. I was so confused on what happened. At that point I could feel myself drowned in worry.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

"We were attacked by a dragon today. I think that's what happened anyway. Everyone remembers it differently. The dragon turned to nothing once it died, and then everyone remembered a different reason why everything was destroyed. I need you to do some kind of memory hocus pocus jazzamataz so we can find out whose memories are real. "
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 pm

I finished using the bathroom, flushing the toilet, and washing my hands. I heard a new voice in the room, Bonnie. Hopefully SHE knew who I was. I opened the door and closed it back and walked over to the couch with the two. "Bonnie! Hi!" I said to her, sitting back on my seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 am

"A dragon? Well, isn't that the weirdest thing I have heard all day?" I said shocked and still a little confused. Why would there be a dragon in Mystic Falls? I wondered. I heard a toilet flush and saw Alexa Manning coming out of the bathroom and walked over to us. "Hi! Bonnie!" Alexa said smiling as she sat down next to Caroline on the couch we were sitting at.
I smiled over at her. "Hi Alexa!" I turn back to Caroline my face dropping. "Yeah I will be able to do that no problem. But who all was there and got attacked by the dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Dragon? I thought. Caroline was actually serious. I thought that she was just bluffing or something, maybe she wasn't in her right mind. But clearly she's serious. She may not be in her right mind, though. I mean, it's pretty obvious that something was happening in that bathroom, not nothing. "Dragon?" I asked Caroline & Bonnie. "Wait, so you're serious? You think we got attacked by a dragon?
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

"That's what I remember," replied Caroline, "I'm not saying I'm the one who got it right. Maybe I'm just another one with fake memories. But whatever is the truth, we need you to cure us of whatever zapped us so we can find out."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:24 pm

So she's saying a dragon may have erased our memories? At least everyone except her. I looked at Bonnie, then at Caroline somewhat pouting. "So you're saying a dragon took away mine, and everyone else's memory?" I asked Bonnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

I looked over at Alexa. "I can't know that right now, but I am going to find out. Who all was attacked? Was it just the two of you that was attacked by this "dragon"?" I said using air quotes when I said dragon. It really didn't make any sense. A dragon in Mystic Falls? I think this may have had something to do with Klaus in someway. He always does know how to confuse the hell out of me.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

"The entire police station was attacked. But everyone remembers something different doing the attacking. Some people don't remember it even being an attack, but, like a tornado or something" replied Caroline doing a swirly motion with her hand as she said tornado, "it's like something didn't just attack us, it did some kind of mind-whammy on us," she touched both temples as she said mind-whammy.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 am

Caroline blinked, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." I said looking to Caroline. "I am going to need some candles and I need both of you," I look between Caroline and Alexa. "to just relax and try to remember exactly what you saw." I watch as Caroline gets up from the couch to get the candles that I would need to do the spell to help them remember exactly what really happened.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 am

I breathed a deep sigh of relief, thanking the lord I'd finally be able to remember what happened. I mean, how is this possible. A dragon attacking me and Caroline? It seems a LOT out of the ordinary, but Bonnie. What did Bonnie have to do with all this? Why does she want me to just relax? And why is she getting those candles? She can't be...no. It's not possible. Then again, vampires and dragons. So, could she be like a wizard thingy?

"Okay." I said quietly, in response to Bonnie. Failing to add in all the questions that I had in my had, that were irritated me...
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:36 am

Caroline quietly gathered up the candles. As she did, one fell out of her hand and rolled under a dresser. She lifted the three-hundred pound dresser off the ground with one hand and scooped up the candle with the other hand.

She brought the candles to Bonnie, "got'em, does the spell require anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Station 2: At Caroline's house   Police Station 2: At Caroline's house Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Station 2: At Caroline's house
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next