Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Police Station Staff_zps08fc6213

The Police Station Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Police Station 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Police Station Liz_zpse62da61aThe Police Station 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Police Station 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Police Station Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Police Station Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Police Station Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Police Station Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Police Station Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Police Station Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Police Station Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Police Station Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Police Station Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Police Station

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Carrying her mother over her shoulder, Caroline stopped in an alleyway behind the police station.

"Drink" said Caroline, biting into her own wrist.

Sheriff Forbes made a face of disgust, but with her throat bleeding badly she knew better than to argue. She drank her daughter's blood. As she did the bleeding of her throat slowed and then stopped.

"Maybe we should bottle that stuff and sell it, "said Sherriff Forbes with a smirk, "it's a miracle-medicine. We could get rich."

"I'd be great...right up until we got sued for creating a plague of vampires as soon as people got the bright idea to drink it and then kill themselves." replied Caroline, also with a smirk.

The two of them were sharing a laugh when they heard the sound of shattering glass and stone. Caroline rushed out of the alleyway and suddenly stopped frozen in astonishment, her jaw dropping and her eyes wide with shock. Attacking the police station was...a dragon! A frikking DRAGON!!

Caroline started to say something, started to say something else, but couldn't get more than one syllable of either attempt out. Finally she got out a "buh...buh....wuuuuuhh??"

The police started shooting at it, but their bullets only seemed to enrage it. The dragon took in a deep breath and let out a blast of flame, turning one of the cops into a screaming fireball. The sight of it shook Caroline out of her dumbfounded paralyses.

The dragon aimed its head at another cop and started taking in a deep breath. In a burst of superspeed Caroline ripped the hood off a cop-car and leapt in between the dragon and the cop, holding the hood in front of her like a shield. The blast couldn't have lasted more than five seconds, but for Caroline it felt like an eternity of being surrounded by flame. Finally it stopped.

For a moment Caroline thought the hood had completely protected her from the flame, but then she realized that her shirt was on fire. She ripped it off, revealing the chainmail vest she had started wearing to protect her from stakes.

The dragon unleashed another burst of flame at her. She blocked this one as well. As soon as it was over, she grabbed the policeman she'd been shielding and tossed him through the door to deeper within the police station.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:08 pm

"Later!" I yelled to my drama friends. I was cast as the female alternate Merab in my recreation center's production of 'Aida'. My favorite song is "How I Know You". My wallet was found in the Mystic Grill so I had to race down to the police station. Not my favorite place, but hey if I had to do it, I had to do it.

A few blocks later, I got onto the street of the police station. Unfortunately it was at the back. Leading into an ally I had to walk through to get there. When I turned the corner into the ally I saw to figures.

At first I was afraid there was like a drug deal going on but the blond hair revealed the identities. "Caroline?!" I began to jog over to her and her mom. "Hey Caroline. Mrs. Forbes." I saw a faded scar on her throat and my eyes widened. "What happened?" Just then a figure arouse from out of nowhere. "Oh my jesus." I moaned. Police began filling in and fire came from the dragon so I ran behind Caroline who seemed to be blocking them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Caroline glanced at the newcomer. She vaguely recognized her from school. Lexer? Lancer? Something like that. "Lexia get down!" she yelled.

The dragon used the moment of her distraction as an opportunity to charge forward, headbutting Caroline so hard she flew into the police station tumbling head over heels.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 pm

As I ducked, I heard Caroline use the name Lexia. "Dude!" I whined. I noticed a peice of glass that probably shattered because of the fire. "It's---" I begun, running up to the thing. "---Alexa!" I finally shouted, slicing the front pouch thingy. As it healed in 18 seconds my eyes widened and I looked up at it. It was staring right at me. "Caroli--AHH!" I ran behind a wooden crate, but as soon I hid a stream of fire hit it. "AHH!" I ran back behind Caroline.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:02 am

Caroline saw her chance as the dragon looked away towards the short girl. Caroline charged in and grabbed one of the dragon's huge fangs from the side. The dragon immediately reared up and shook its head furiously, trying to shake Caroline loose. Though shaken like a ragdoll, Caroline held on, twisting the tooth back and forth. Finally the tooth ripped loose, and at that moment so did Caroline, sent flying through the air by the dragon's frantic flailing. She hit the side of a mac-truck hard, breaking her spine. She flopped to the ground, the huge fang still clutched in her hand.

The dragon moved in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 am

"Caroline!" I yelled as she flew across in the air. I looked at Ms. Forbes and then ran over to Caroline, where the dragon was headed. I began to look around in my pursue and I found what I was looking for. I took out the mace and looked down on Caroline. "Shh." I whispered. As dragon began to come closer I turned around and sprayed it, making sure it ceaped into it's eyes. The mace also worked as Dragon-Repellant. "Go, go!" I told Caroline.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:42 am

The dragon reared back, roaring so loud you didn't just hear it, you felt it vibrating your bones.

The precious few seconds this bought Caroline were enough for her healing to kick in. Her spine healed with audible crackling and crunching sounds. The spine healing was even more painful than when it had broken, and she barely resisted the urge to scream, but at least she could stand again.

The dragon shook the liquid out of its eyes. It bared its fangs at Alexa, and reared back to pounce on the tiny girl.

Caroline grabbed the car-hood in one hand, holding the huge fang in the other. Her chainmail vest gleamed where it wasn't covered in blood or ash.

"HEY ASSHOLE!!" roared Caroline, "You like hitting girls smaller than you?? WELL I'M SMALLER THAN YOU, COME ON, HIT ME!!

The dragon roared flame at Caroline. Caroline charged forward holding the car-hood in front of her. The car-hood became red-hot, charing Caroline's hands to the bone, but she still held on. At last she reached the dragon and leapt into its mouth, plunging its own fang up through the roof of its mouth into its brain.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 am

The dragon's roars were so loud they made my spine tingle. Caroline got up just the dragon shook the mace out of it's eyes. "HEY ASSHOLE!!" Caroline yelled, "You like hitting girls smaller than you?? WELL I'M SMALLER THAN YOU, COME ON, HIT ME!!" I smiled discreetly mumbled, "Okay! Go ahead Care Bear." Just as I whispered that Caroline charged the dragon with the flamming hood of a car and jumped into the dragons mouth and jabbed it up as far as possibly the brain. I looked away and whispered, "Ouch."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:03 am

The dragon collapsed. As it died it began to disintegrate, first falling into foul-smelling chunks, then rotting into mush. In less than 30 seconds there was nothing left of it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:17 am

I stood up and watched the dragon fall to ash then disappear. "Did that really j---" Suddenly there was nothing, I was back 10 minutes in the past.

"What h---" I pointed to air then almost fell over trying to touch nothing. "Woah," I exclaimed, "What just happened. Did you guys just poof? The police? What's going on?" I asked, looking at Caroline.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:35 am

Caroline let the car-hood and the giant fang fall to the ground. As soon as it hit the ground, the fang also began to disintegrate. She sat down on the ground wearily. Her shirt was burned off completely, the badly damaged chain-mail vest was the only thing between her and being topless. Her hair stank of smoke. Her blue-jeans were charred black and missing chunks. She crossed her arms protectively over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm

I gasped, remembering a drive-by-shooting. "My God!" I said, rushing over to Caroline, along with her mom. "Did you see the type of car it was? What kind of guns they used?" My head was spining. "All I remember was talking to you guys then one of those canned smoke things, then I heard shooting and I was here." I told them, "How did they do this much destruction?" I asked. "Did any of you guys see the car?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:20 pm

"Can I borrow your jacket?" asked Caroline in a small embarrassed voice, looking up at Alexa.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 pm

I could see a whole lot better than before, unfortunately. "Can I borrow your jacket?" Caroline asked, sort of quietly. "Oh, sure." I responded, taking of my nice pink, now covered in ash, jacket. "The fire'll help keep me warm." I joked, putting it over her. I stood back up and turned to the police officers that were standing, "Can you guys like try and track down the car?" I asked, "There was no car." He clarified. "But the drive b---" I begun, "There was a terrorist attack. The first one ever in My---" Ms. Forbes interrupted, "No, I clearly saw a tornado." "What the?" I asked the universe. "Caroline, what did you see?" I asked looking back down at her.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Caroline accepted the jacket gratefully, buttoning it up to cover her partial nakedness.

"I guess I should start saving up another 300 dollars for a new chainmail vest" she mumbled.

"What the?" "Caroline, what did you see?"

Caroline blinked, "a dragon. You and me kicked it's ass. Don't you remember, Lexus?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:27 pm

"Woah." I said, "Are you like kidding?" I asked, the dragon story sounded crazy. And there was a drive-by. So ehh. "But the cars, the guns, the fire!" I continued. "And for the second time tonight it's Alexa." I corrected her. I mean I know she's been a little into herself lately but I was on the cheerleading squad with her and I'm her VP to her P on Student Council, whatever.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Caroline watched Alexa's antics. At 5-foot-10, Caroline was much bigger than the 5-foot-4 Alexa, which made watching her feel a lot like being barked at by a tiny bouncing dog.

Caroline took a deep breath, "I guess I must have hit my head." she lied.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:22 pm

"Yeah," I agreed, "Or maybe too much of the smoke got to your head." "It was a tornado!" Ms. Forbes told Caroline, correcting me. "No, there was a terrorist attack." The police officer corrected her, though none of them were correct. "No. I saw E.T.!" Another bi-stander said. The crowd irrupted in different crazy illusions of what they 'thought' happened. "What kind of a dragon?" I asked, sarcastically. "Because your story is starting to sound a whole lot more realistic now."
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"Well...I dunno...a dragon. Black, like three times the size of an elephant, with fangs the size of swords. Mind if we continue this conversation at my house? I need to shower and put on some clothes."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:10 pm

"Sure." I smiled, helping her up. "Oh, wait! My wallet." I remembered, forgetting that was the whole reason I came here. I quickly jogged into the station and went up to the counter. "Hi, I'm here to pick up my wallet!" "I.D?" He asked. "My ID's in the wallet." He looked down and licked his teeth, realizing he was just outsmarted by an 18 year old girl. "Name." He asked, "Manning, Alexa." He grabbed the wallet from a cubby opened it up and it revealed my face and I smiled. "Here you go." "Th---." He pulled it back just as he was about to give it to me. "Be more careful, you're l---." I grabbed it and jogged out. "Thanks officer!" I yelled back, "Anytime!" He replied. I opened the doors and ran down the stairs where Caroline was waiting. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:45 pm

"Yeah, let's get going" said Caroline as she stepped into the back of her mom's cop-car.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Caroline was stinking up the back of her mom's cop-car with the smell of smoke and whatever vile slime had been in the dragon's mouth.

"Sorry about the smell," she said to Alexa and her mom.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:54 pm

I schrunged up my face and held my breath every few seconds. "It's cool." I begun, "I used to spend every summer in Florida with my cousins and there are 2 girls and 4 boys, you do the science-y math on how that place smelt by the end of the day." I laughed. We got onto the main road, "Does the back of the car have windows? Or are they like glued shut so the criminals can't get out?" I asked Caroline.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:59 pm

"They can opened, but only from up here," said Sheriff Forbes, pressing a button that opened the rear window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Police Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police Station   The Police Station Empty

Back to top Go down

The Police Station
Page 1 of 1