Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

A Stroll Through Town (Open) Staff_zps08fc6213

A Stroll Through Town (Open) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b A Stroll Through Town (Open) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nA Stroll Through Town (Open) Liz_zpse62da61aA Stroll Through Town (Open) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

A Stroll Through Town (Open) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
A Stroll Through Town (Open) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

A Stroll Through Town (Open) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A Stroll Through Town (Open) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

A Stroll Through Town (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

A Stroll Through Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 am

It was one of those night's where Jeremy couldn't stand to stay in the house. The place was just too painful to be in, especially when he was alone most of the time now since Elena had been adjusting to becoming a vampire.

He was the only human left in the family. His parents death seemed like it was ages ago, not a couple years, and Jenna and Alaric's death still hurt. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that house was starting to have more bad memories in it than good.

It felt nice out so he decided to take a walk. He pulled on his jacket and put in his headphones and hit the sidewalk. As he walked he shuffled through his iPod, trying to find the perfect songs to play, and before he knew it he was walking into the town square. He didn't know if he would run into anyone at this time of night or not, but then he thought it was Mystic Falls, he was bound to. He just hoped it was someone he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Montague? Elizabeth Montague?! It just did not sound right. Elizabeth Salvatore sounded right, not Elizabeth Montague. Oh well, after the papers were finalized in city hall, i may have walked in as Elizabeth Salvatore, but I walked out as a Montague. This sucked. Now what was she supposed to do?

Maybe a walk in the park would do me good. After making sure my Lapius Luzulli braclet was secure on my wrist, I decided to take a walk. The past weeks have been stressful. Thinking that Klaus was actually staked and that I would loose my only family members that arent even my family was really bad, but finding out I wasnt who I thought I was drowned me. I'm a walking shadow, lost without a body to carry my empty soul. It was getting late and many people were gone. As the moon came out, she looked up at the stars and moon, gazing into it's dark beauty.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 am

Deciding to take a breather, Jeremy sat down on one of the benches near the fountain in the middle of the park. The walk had done him some good as the only thing on his mind now was the music that was blasting in his ears. He noticed something moving out of the corner of his eye so he immediately turned to see who it was, but as soon as he did he wished he hadn't.

It was Elizabeth, a person he didn't exactly feel would make his night better. She had left him after she turned, she had given up on him and herself, and he had barely seen her since. He could tell she was upset about something, he didn't know why he noticed or cared, but he did. He found himself staring, wondering what he should do. Suddenly the music wasn't enough to keep him happy, and even though he was out in the open, he felt more trapped than ever.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

Bites : 25
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 pm

A walk. It felt perfect for being new to town. She smiled as she began to look at all the little town shops, the little grill place, the little clothing store, everything was simple. She needed simple. The night air was something of amazing to her, it was cool yet fresh, and her cheeks and nose began to turn pink in the evening air. Looking anywhere except where she was walking she enjoyed the solitude of it all for just one second she didn't have a worry again. *smack* "ouch!" she clipped her knee on a bench and her cell phone went flying out of her hands. Instantly the music stopped and she laughed at herself, worst part this bench was occupied and she hadn't noticed while she spoke too herself grabbing the end of her head phone cord and knee at the same time. She looked up too see someone sitting on the bench and her hands flew up to her face in slight embarrassment. Yeah right who was she kidding. She.was best red!
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 12:48 am

I strolled through the town, as I got to the park i stopped by, memories flooded back. I decided to take a seat on the bench. I watched as the people walked by holding hands, laughing, having so much fun. She forgot how it felt to be... happy. She coudnt remember the last time she was happy. The last time she felt, like herself, the last time she felt... free.
Back to top Go down
Casper Creed

Casper Creed

Bites : 165

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:42 am

I see Alex walking it has been quite some time before we had last seen one another, it seems like things got a little crazy when we last saw one another. I casually walk up behind her and put my arms around her, i don't care about anything but her at the moment and i am tired of not getting what i want, i mean who i want its been far too long.
"Hey beautiful" I say as i turn her around and just kiss her before she can even speak and look deep in her eyes afterwards
Back to top Go down
Alex_Lockwood

Alex_Lockwood

Bites : 219

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:42 am

I feel someone come up to me, but I had my eyes closed so I couldn't really so who it was, he kissed me but before I could even look at him I grabbed his hand so fast and flipped him over in front of my with all my strength, something came over me. I was paranoid, but why, could it have been cause of what happened. I looked to see it was Casper, I hadn't seen him in awhile, since everything got crazy I just left town for space. Casper, are you okay? I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Jeremy was so transfixed on Elizabeth he hadn't even noticed a girl walking by him until she ran into the bench he was sitting on. He jumped and turned his attention to the girl next to him. He could tell she seemed embarrassed so he gave her a friendly smile, he hadn't seen her run into the bench, just heard it. He noticed her phone on the ground and bent over to pick it up. "Hate it when that happens" he said with a grin as he handed it back to her. There had been several instances when he had been walking and so lost in the music that he had gotten his headphone cord stuck on something and everything went flying.
Back to top Go down
Audryana Belisle

Audryana Belisle

Bites : 25

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 pm

She gave a laugh a little and blushed when he handed her phone back. "It's an everyday occurrence for myself" She moved next to him and sat down on the bench looking at her pants that now had blood on them from the inside. "Dannnngit! these, these right here were my favorite. And my klutz self just had to ruin them on my first day into town" She smiled and then watched as a man was flipped in the air, she stood up and backed away from the bench her hands flying to her mouth. "What the heck!" she said in a whisper to her hands. "Did you see that? That girl, she just... flipped him... I mean everyone said this town was different and I wouldn't fit in on the bus ride over, but if I'm supposed to be throwing men around I don't think I will" She held out her arms and looked at them giggling. She was a scrawny girl to say lightly, nothing on her screamed 'man throwing woman' She laughed at her inner thought and then looked to the guy again. "Audry" she said holding out her hand though her eyes got trained on the couple not far away again... what was the secret in Mystic Falls...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stroll Through Town (Open)   A Stroll Through Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Stroll Through Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1