Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Staff_zps08fc6213

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLast Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Liz_zpse62da61aLast Resort {Bonnie || Liz} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Empty
PostSubject: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I ran to Bonnie's house. How could I attack Elena thinking she was Katherine? This bite was terrible. I need a cure but I am not going to Klaus, no way.

I ran up her pourch and attempted to walk in, but I remembered needed to be invitied in. I looked at my arm then back to the door. I knocked on it rapidly. "Bonnie! Please let me in. I need your help." i said sounding so broken and desperate. I needed my friend more than i needed a witches help.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Bonnie was laying in her bed and was reading a new magazine she got. She was looking at a new trend that someone was starting when she heard a knock at the door. It sounded Liz when she heard how desperate she was. she got up and ran down the stairs and through open the door. "Come in!" she said out of breah as she Lizzie. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

I walked inside and pulled up my sleeve. "James has been the new housemate thanks to Stefan and we were in the living room area the other night, a full moon. A wolf came in and it went after James. I blocked it but it bit me." i looked at her then back down at my arm. "Its bad Bonnie. I saw Elena in the Woods and I attacked her because I thought she was Katherine."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Bonnie stared at her wide eyed. "What-?" she asked staring down at the blood on her shirt. "Is Elena OK? Are you OK? Did you go to Klaus?" she asked in a rush not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"It wasnt Elena's first time dealing with a bitten vampire. That bllods mine. I've been coughing it up. The toxin is getting worse. And I cant even find him anywhere. I know I promised you before that i would never ask you for anything related to magic, but can you contact Emily or someone to see if there's another way? Maybe even Tyler's blood?" I asked as I gripped the upper part of my arm as it began to hurt a little more.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Bonnie looked at her friend covered in blood and had to hold back tears. "It's fine honey. Sit down and I'l see what I can do" she ushered her to the couch then went and got some spell ingredients and some candles. Bonnie set them up i a circle and started chanting in front of the couch so she could still keep an eye on Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:37 pm

She didnt trust me. Who wouldnt after I mistaked Katherine for Elena, or was it the other way around? I saw as she chanted. The candle's fire grew as she called to the witches. I never really wanted a witches help, but I needed it now. She was my friend and I would never use her to my advantage. "Anything yet?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Bonnie was concentrating her hardest but at last she she didn't get anything. She looked down at her palms that were facing up as if they would give her the answer. "No." she said then got off the floor and sat by Lizzie. "How do you feel?" she asked then started thinking of her next steps.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 pm

No. The dreaded word that sealed my fate. The witches told her there was no other way than Klaus. My heart, or what was left of it, sunk. I was a dead woman walking. I looked down as I spoke. "How do I feel? I feel like death. I feel like that moment when a miner gets traped in a mine and there's a fire and he awaits for the flames to engulf his body." i looked at her and I began to cry.

"I dont want to die Bonnie."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Bonnie took Lizzie in her arms and hugged her tight. "Shhh, I know sweety. and you are not going to die. We will find Klaus." she said and hugged her "I will do everything to make sure you do not die."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Elizabeth hugged her back. These moments like this made her wish her mother wasnt a deadbeat or she had a sister along with her brother. Moments like these when she wished her fears would go away and the world would be better, but it was obvious it wouldnt happen, at all. "Kalus has been gone for two weeks and I'm working for him while helping us out. I havent seen him since I became one of his puppets."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 am

Bonnie hugged her tightly and looked her in the eye. "Don't worry I will find him. Or we will get someone else to find him." She gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Here we can try to get your mind off of this. Can I get you a drink?" she asked nicely. She hated to see her like this. Lizzie was her friend and she wasn't going to let her die.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 am

I shook my head. I knew it myself that it was a hopeless cause. Klaus played on his terms. I looked back at Bonnie and shook my head. "I'm good. The way I am right now, I dont need anything." I said whipping my tears after I forced myself to stop crying. I couldnt let anyone see what type of state of mind I was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}   Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz} Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Resort {Bonnie || Liz}
Page 1 of 1