Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Staff_zps08fc6213

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Liz_zpse62da61aNine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Empty
PostSubject: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Jordan hadn't talked to Bonnie in a while, so he decided to pay her a visit. The last thing he had seen her doing was talking to that filthy hybrid that caused Elena Gilbert so many problems the other night. The same beast that threatens the existence of vampires and werewolves to the whole freaking world. News reports were on daily, more like hourly almost - depicting attacks by a giant white, timber wolf. He shook his head as he drove his BMW to the Bennet's house so he could see his friend. He parked on the curb in front of their house and got out, walking to the doorstep. He knocked on the door, gently, with three consecutive knocks - his signature thing.

"Please be home, Bonnie..."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Bonnie overslept but lately she was passed the point of caring she heard the knocks on the door. SHe quickly looked at her reflection and saw she was a mess. She was in her silk shorts and tank top set tat she just bought. Her hair was completely lifeless and her eyes were red rimmed and puffy from crying herself to sleep. It had only been a couple of days since HE became a vampire, and she already felt like her life was over.

She threw open the door and saw Jordan standing there. "Hey." she croaked out. It was then that she realized she hadn't talked to anyone since that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Jordan looked at Bonnie, she looked horrible. She was still pretty of course, but she looked rough - like depression rough. He stood, his arms on both sides of the doorway, because he couldn't come in without being invited. Seeing Bonnie like this made him realize that he was still human, he still had compassion for people - ever since Katerina. After he had met her, his switch turned back on - he was a compassionate person again.

"Bon, you look... rough. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Bonnie just looked at him and felt the tears start to come. At least people cared about her. "Come in" she said and started making her way to the kitchen to get some water, and she didn't want Jordan to see her cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 pm

That was a relief, she actually invited him - he quickly stepped in. She took off though, straight for the kitchen, he assumed. He just followed her, keeping a safe distance - because she looked like she needed space. After he followed her, he spun her around and hugged her. He couldn't stand to see her cry, and he could see in her head too - she tried to hide it physically, but mentally it was still there.

"C'mon. We're friends... you don't have to hide from me Bonnie."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Bonnie just clung to him and hugged him back and cried into his shirt. "H-h-he's go-g-gon-e" she cried and she could tell she was losing it but. She didn't know what to do. She was hysterical but that was all she could do lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 pm

He just held her there, running his hand through her hair - trying to calm her. Bonnie had never been like this with him, hell he thought in the beginning she hated him. But they were joined, as two friends - and they needed each other. Jordan had no idea what he was going to do to help her, but he was going to do something. His shirt was stained with tears now, but he didn't care - he wasn't about to deny a girl that was upset, the ability to cry. With his chin, he laid it atop her head, and just sat there.

"Bon, who is gone? What happened to you? Does it involve me having to rip someone's head off?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Bonnie took some more time to breathe then she looked up into Jordan's yes. "James. He is a vampire." she said and she broke down gain and heard her crying and she fell against Jordan. "He cam to save me from Rebekah and she out a stake in him. So Ray changed him." she said it all incoherently and through her crying, but she hoped he heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm

James, he hadn't really known the guy. He knew that he was in love with Bonnie, and in turn - she was infatuated by him. It was a shame that he had become a vampire, but it is never one's wish to become one - except in Alexander's case. He ran his hand on her back in circles, tracing her name - trying to ease her pain. And then there it was - Rebekah - that bitch never brought any good.

"If Klaus hadn't beaten me in that fight - I would attempt to kill Rebekah for you, but I really can't. All the originals are too powerful for me, and Klaus has me on a leash - sort of. No bonds, he just has the vampire I created... he is my son, but also my brother..."

He hadn't really been true to himself about Alexander, since Klaus had come to him - saying he had him. It stung his inner being to even think about him.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:47 pm

As he talked about the Originals all of her sadness went away and a burning sensation happened in her eyes. "I know. You don't have to worry about that. I intend to do worse ten kill them." she said in a deadly monotone voice and she could feel a anger and a dangerous feeling taking her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Her words scared him, if they die - he died, and so did everyone else. He pulled away from Bonnie and stared directly into her eyes, she was fuming. He had never seen a person get this angry at the mere mentioning of a particular group of people. He put his hands on her face, cupping it as he spoke to her gently.

"Calm down! Look, Bonnie, you can't... if you kill an original..."

His head fell limp as he stared at the ground, he was really saddened by this - and he didn't want to upset her more, but she needed to know. He felt defeated, until he looked up into her eyes - his were full of despair now.

"Any vampire they ever changed... they die too. That means no more Salvatores, no more me, no more James..."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Bonnie stared at him "What?!?! AND NO ONE BOTHERED TO TELL ME THAT?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE." she yelled pushing away from him and felt her tears fall. "Fine I wont kill them, I will just simply make it so they can no longer cause problems." she felt herself going hysterical. What was she doing. She took a calming breathe and walked over to her couch. "I don't know what is wrong with me Jordan, I am either angry or I am crying. I am a mess." she said laying her head on te back of the couch and let the tears fall again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

He upset her even more, great - even he couldn't control being a douche. She took off running into the living room and plopped herself on the couch. He sped into the living room and hopped onto the couch, laying his head in her lap - hoping it wasn't an intrusion. He looked up at her and hugged her. This was no way to live, she was so upset.

"Bon, I love you - you are my friend... I can't stand to see you this way, it hurts. And look... we will just dagger them, and throw Klaus out of the Falls, I swear. And its okay... you have been through a lot, everyone here has. We just need to stick together, let me be here for you - I can even help James get used to his... new life. Stefan and Damon can help too, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Bonnie looked at him. He was right. They had been through worse and had to stick together in this town. "Well you ight be the only one. I don't know what we are anymore. I haven't seen him since that day." she said feeling more tears and hugged him tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

He felt her sadness still, and her hug was very passionate and tight - even for a human. He just sat there, letting her cry - she needed to vent it all out. He sat up and pulled her into his lap, so she could be balled up. He had never done this for a human, ever - not even Alexander. Friendship was an odd concept for him, but he was going to do his best to make her happy. He pushed his head against hers gently, and held it there.

"It's okay Bon, I will make it all better... and I am getting food in you too. You really need to eat, I can hear your stomach growling."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:24 pm

Bonnie smiled a bit through her tears and laughed. It was the first time since she got kidnapped that she felt a bit better. "Thanks Jordan. For being here for me." she said resting her head on his shoulder, and he was right. she was hungry. She couldn't remember the last time she ate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm

She admitted her hunger, it didn't take vampire senses to know she was. Her stomach was loud, worse than his snarl - definitely. He giggled at the thought, as he let Bonnie's head rest on his shoulder. She was precious, even when she was upset. He liked Bonnie, and if circumstances were different, and he were human - he would have probably asked her out, but that would never happen. He picked up the phone and ordered pizza, one of every kind - all larges, because - he wasn't leaving till she was better.

"There is enough food to last us months, so I can stay here - that long, if that is what it takes to cheer you up, Bon. And I am always here for you, no thanks are needed - but your welcome, if that is in anyway helpful to you."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Bonnie looked at Jordan and she did admit to herself that he was really handsome. But lately she could barley even get out of bed, and he was a vampire. so not like it would work. But they were good friends and he was there for her when no one else was. "Thank you." she said again. It was all she could say. "You don't have to stay though, I will be fine. Maybe not tomorrow but one day I will get over the fact that bad things always happen around here." she said mainly to herself. Trying to convince herself she could get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 pm

He sighed, she wasn't going to give up so easily. Pretty or not, he wasn't letting her sit in here and destroy her life by mourning. He stroked her cheek gently with the back of his hand and slightly rocked her in his arms. No one deserved such pain, he was a prime example of that - nearly seven-hundred years of pain. This was no way to live, and he refused to let her do so. He could compel her to forget, but that was a tremendously evil power, and he would never use it on anyone he cared about.

"I am staying until I can take you out to eat somewhere, and you just smile because your friend loves you. Until I can drive you to school or walk with you into school, and you be happy - I am not leaving. Bonnie Bennet, I have an eternity to be sad, and an eternity to sit here with you - you don't have that kind of time. And after nearly seven-hundred years of sorrow and despair, I would advise you to not dwell on it... it hurts, I know - but it will hurt more if you don't accept it and move on."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:55 pm

Bonnie took in what he said and realized he was right. She loved James and she always would, but she can't dwell on the sadness, she can't let it rule her life. She took a breathe. "OK, you can stick around how ever long you want.' she said giving him a hug, and a light kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for being such a good friend. She got up and looked in the mirror again. "First i need to make myself presentable." she said it with a small smirk and went up stairs to brush her hair and clear her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Jordan sat there, a tear dropping out of his eye after she went upstairs. He sat there, his hand rubbing his cheek. Human affection was something he hadn't really been given, not since Alexander. He was happy to see her cheer up, but the fact that she showed him any kind of love was amazing. He fell over and just laid there on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. The Jordan he once knew would have never been like this, but everything was... so intense, so meaningful - even amazing, with his switch on. How he ever went on living with it off dumbfounded him, because he loved it this way. He looked behind him at the staircase and yelled up to Bonnie.

"Do you think there is any chance that I can live a normal life? Or a spell.... if you can do one - to give me my humanity back?"

He asked her for the impossible, but he wanted to know if his soul could be saved - assuming it hadn't left him long ago. He really hoped she would at least try something, but that seemed.... way out of her power.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Bonnie heard what he said as she was finishing up and she came out onto the landing of the stairs "No that would be impossible. Sadly I looked already." she said walking down the stairs and looked at the clock to see what time the pizza would come. "I wish there was though. It would solve alot of problems." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:14 pm

He knew that it was impossible, and that it had nothing to do with her - it was beyond her. Jordan sighed and got up, the pizza was here - Bonnie didn't know it, but he heard the engine of the car die down, the delivery boy breathing. He darted towards the door and opened it, awaiting the man. The blow of knowing he would never be human again still hurt, and as the pizza was handed to him - Jordan threw him a wad of $100 bills.

"Merry Christmas, now leave - please."

He shut the door, his head still hanging low - as he made his way for the kitchen. The pizzas were placed gently on the table, as he sat at the table, and put his head down. He was a moron, this was an unbreakable curse, and he should have paid attention to that. But Bonnie was already upset, and there was no point in bringing her back into that - so he shook his head. He smiled again as he called Bonnie in.

"Hey, girl with the golden eyes - come eat!"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Bonnie came into the room and saw the pizza's and grabbed a slice and bit into it. "Golden eyes?" she asked playfully and she swallowed and took another bite. it was then that she realized it had been a good day since she had eaten and she was starving. She grabbed a plate and put three more slices on it and sat at her couch leaning back and eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 pm

He smiled at her eating, it was nice to see her not starving herself. And she seemed to enjoy the golden eyes remark, which made him laugh. As she ran into the living room with tons of food, he followed her. He leaped over her couch, landing next to her. He didn't want to eat, maybe just one blood bag would do - but he had none, so he would be fine. He put his arm around Bonnie's shoulder and smiled at her - flipping the TV on with the remote in his other hand. More animal attacks.... he knew they were lies, but no one else did - and he knew who was causing them.

"I am so glad to see you not starving yourself anymore, Bonnie. Makes me very happy.... And damnit! Jason needs to learn to control himself or I will stake him myself, no matter what Klaus says..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next