Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Staff_zps08fc6213

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nWhat a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Liz_zpse62da61aWhat a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Empty
PostSubject: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:30 pm

It had been a wonderful day, the sky was blue, only a few clouds as James had secretly spent almost a whole three hours on preparing a nice picnic for his girlfriend. There was a nice tablecloth laid out, one of those red and white striped ones that are seen in all the old family and romantic movies, with the picnic basket on top. He tried making food that both him and Bonnie enjoyed, mostly non-fatty stuff but there was a really delectable chocolate cake he made up for dessert. He wasn't currently at the picnic area though, he had gone home to pick up Bonnie for the 'surprise'. As he pulled up to the edge of the woods, he helped Bonnie out of his vehicle as he slowly covered her eyes. "No peeking." He told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:39 pm

James had told Bonnie earlier that he had a surprise for her so she put on a cute outfit and got ready. When James came to get her she smiled and enjoyed the ride. he pulled up to the edge of the forest and he came around to help her out of the car. She smiled as he covered her eyes. "Fine I wont peek" she said laughing as he led her forward and helped to not trip as they walked the path to whatever this surprise was.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:45 pm

He smiled as she laughed, such a cute little girlish laugh as he slowly led her further into the forest, looking ahead to be sure to warn Bonnie of any rocks or sticks/branches laying across the path. He tried to keep his fingers close together so she couldn't see through, but he had a feeling she was using some magic hoodoo to look ahead. He hoped she wouldn't know, and ruin the surprise he was planning for a rather long period of time.

They soon reached the clearing where he had the picnic laid out, right next to a beautiful lake, the perfect spot before he removed his hands and noticed her eyes were still closed. "Alright, you can open them now" He told her, smiling, and waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm

When James said she could looked she put her hands up to his and moved them away and saw a picnic set up "Oh James this amazing!" she said smiling and turning around to hug him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 pm

James watched at how surprised Bonnie was at the picnic, and smiled as she told him how much she liked it. He proceeded to hug her back, wrapping his arms around her. "I thought we needed to get away from all that supernatural stuff and just have a day to ourselves. Picnic was the first thing that came to mind" It was true, lately in Mystic Falls there was just too many vampires, hybrids and witches. But, his girlfriend was one so he didn't mind the witches part.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:24 pm

'This is great. Thank yous so much." she said and walked over to the picnic basket and sat down in front of it. "It is a great way to get away from everything." she looked at the basket and watched as James went through and took everything out. She was very stressed lately and was getting tired of all the supernatural stuff. Yes it was selfish to want to take a little time for herself and her boyfriend but she deserved it.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm

He smiled at her, "No need for thanks, we both needed a break" He told her as he got down on his knees and began to take things out of the basket, chocolate cake came out last seeing as it was dessert. There was chicken that he made from scratch, a few different salads, water and some soda, but kept the alcohol he had taken in the basket. He wasn't sure if Bonnie would have really approved of alcohol at a romantic picnic. "So, how was your day today, anything fun happen?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Bonnie waited for James to sit down and she leaned against him a little and and looked at all the different food he brought. "You know same old stuff, dealing with supernatural nonsense." she said with a small smile. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

He just sat there as Bonnie told him about her day, they seemed like an old married couple that would, well, tell each other about their days. "Yea, that does seem to be pretty popular around here lately" He told her with a sigh at the end. Why did all the craziness have to happen before him and Bonnie got together, it couldn't have just waited for awhile longer.. "Nothing really, just went around, did a little bit of shopping" He said, thinking a little bit about how he hid a piece of jewelry in the chocolate cake. A sort of diamond necklace. He knew it was probably too soon, but he loved her and wanted to show it.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:58 am

Bonnie smiled and enjoyed their time together. Then when James brought up that he went shopping she looked up at him "You? Went shopping?" she asked and laughed "You my boyfriend who despises shopping?" she said teasing him and kissing him on the cheek. "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 am

"Now how do you know I despise it, because I was all wasted for that shopping trip to Richmond?" He asked her as he looked at her too, "Sometimes I enjoy it, but don't tell the other guys. It somehow seems to calm me down, some grocery shopping, clothing." He listed off some of the things he bought, but purposely left out the diamond necklace he had hid in the piece of chocolate cake that he was planning on giving to her.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 am

"Sounds like your day was beyond exciting." she said slightly sarcastic. She looked at him then laid her head on his knee and looked up at him. "Well your day was way better then mine. It was way more normal then mine."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:01 pm

He smiled at her "Yea, I'm sure it would have been if you would have been there" and then looked down as she laid her head on his leg. "Yea but maybe that is why I planned this picnic" He said, kissing her on the forehead. "We could both use a little bit more 'normal' in our lives"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:23 pm

"Agreed" she said and made a tiny saluting gesture then started to laugh at herself.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:26 pm

He chuckled a bit at her military expression of saluting as he wrapped his arms around her and looked out across the lake to the beautiful view of the blue sky, trees, sun shining down and refracting light onto the water, it was the perfect picnic spot. He proceeded to kiss her on the cheek, before talking. "Are you getting hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

She smiled a him and said "Yes." then they started to eat and a little ways in then she remembered. "Oh! James guess what happened today?" she asked then without waiting for him to answer she said "I met another witch today." she said with a smile maybe she could have someone to practice with.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 pm

James watched as Bonnie sat up and started eating something that he had made up for the picnic date as she began telling him about her day at school. He was about to reply, but Bonnie seemed a little excited, too excited to allow him to reply after the question, so he waited until she was done, and for a few minutes after he stayed quiet to make sure. "That sounds nice, that you have someone that you are able to be yourself with, besides me." He said, smiling as he reached for a piece of chicken and biting into it, continuously glancing at the chocolate cake to make sure the necklace wasn't showing.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 am

"Yeah it was so strange." she said thinking about how she met Damion. "He is really nice. He stopped me at my locker and knew who I was. Then he pulled out his Grimoire in class." she said then she saw Jams' eyes shift to the cake. "Its a great looking cake." she said complimenting the work he put into it.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 am

He listened as she described how she had met him, this feeling that he never really felt before seemed to erupt a little from within: Jealousy. "He sounds like a nice guy. But, wasn't there another witch that went bad about a year or so ago? Worked with Elijah I think.." He didn't really know what came over him, but then saw Bonnie look to the cake as he did. "Thanks, it was a lot of hard work." James told her, smiling. The hardest part was trying to get that necklace into it, while also keeping it clean.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Bonnie thought about it"Yeah but that was all bad." she said said remembering all of the problems they caused, but she didn't blame them. "He is really nice. He is also really powerful. I am thinking of training with him a little. I want to get stronger." she said looking up at James.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:10 pm

He looked past her toward the lake again, seeing the water run onto the edge of the coast seemed to calm him down as he turned his attention back to Bonnie. "That would be really good for you. I know I offered to help you with your magic, but I wouldn't be as good of a helper as this new guy that you've met." He told her, his jealousy seemed to be dissipating as he continued thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Bonnie heard something in his voice and was shocked"Are you jealous?" she asked disbelieving. James didn't seem the type.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm

He looked into her eyes as she continued eating, then the question popped up. He thought about the answer for a moment. Had he been jealous, and if so, why? Did he feel threatened by this new friendship between Bonnie and the new witch in town because they had more in common, or was it something else? He didn't quite know. But he did feel something, like angry butterflies when she started talking about him. "Perhaps just a little. But I trust you" He said, as he reached over and held Bonnie's hand.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Bonnie giggled a little "It's cute. But you don't need to be." she said squeezing his hand then she got up on her knees and gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 am

James smiled as Bonnie did her cute little feminine giggle as she replied. "Don't worry. I trust you" He said, reiterating what he had said moments before as she kneeled and kissed him. He looked to her as he asked, "What was that for? Not that it wasn't nice." He didn't want to come off as being ungrateful or confusing. He proceeded to mention the cake, and hoped it wasn't too early, even though they still weren't finished eating. But, decided against it until a later time for when they were at least done three pieces of food. "Do you like the food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)   What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a wonderful day for a picnic. (Bonnie)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next