Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aNine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Bonnie smiled and leaned into Jordan's side and watched the animal attacks on TV. she had figured out awhile ago that they weren't really animal attacks. "Not something we can control" she said and ate more pizza. She watched the scenes on the news of different people talking about what kind of animals it was. "They will never figure out the real thing." she said more to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:48 pm

She leaned into him, which made him smile - he was surprised to see how comfortable she really was around him. He ran his thumb in circles on her shoulder as they watched TV together, and then the she spoke about the animal attacks. She knew exactly who was doing it too, she had to - the same person that literally tore Elena Gilbert's heart out. Neither one of them probably knew that Jordan was aware of this - but he was, he could have leaped into Jason as the school and destroyed him if he wished to.

"You even know it is that Jason guy that Elena was going to date. I saw you talking to him at school the other day, I could hear everything he said to you. You don't realize how close I was to staking him right there - and if it goes any further... if he goes near Elena, I am going to rip his heart out with my own fangs. Trust me on that one, Bon."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Bonnie looked at him "Ill help. I was close to obliterating his ass right there, but I am a good person and don't need people at school to know about all this crap." she said motioning to the TV at the end of her sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm

He smiled and poked Bonnie's nose as she offered to help him. He just shook his head, he didn't need any help - unless Jason bit him, but he wouldn't be able to. Jordan had so many years on Jason, that he wouldn't be able to even make out his movements. If Jordan wanted this hybrid dead, he could do it - with minimal effort. He wrapped his arms around Bonnie, engulfing her - because he wanted her to feel safe, to feel happy, to know that no matter what - nothing was getting to her.

"Don't worry... I can destroy him on my own. I know that much, I took on Klaus and lost - but I can handle a simple hybrid, Bonnie. And I will protect you and your friends, promise."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

"Whatever you say" she said then she turned her head and looked out the window. What she saw made her stop dead. Her heart started to speed up for two reasons. One, the love of her life who she hadn't talked to since he was changed was at her window. Second, he had blood around his mouth and it made her blood run cold. "James" she said it as a faint whisper and didn't even know she said it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Jordan wasn't really paying attention - he was more or less blacking out. He hadn't had blood in a a day or so, and it was really taking a toll on him. He was beyond thirsty, and he would even be willing to drain another vampire at this moment - if need be. Their polite conversation was interrupted when she began to look out the window, and mutter the name James. Jordan's fangs bore out, as he sensed another vampire and his muscles bulged - he was going to fight him, if need be. No one was going to bother Bonnie, and it sure as hell wasn't going to be her newly changed, boyfriend, ex-boyfriend - whatever he was. He looked at Bonnie calmly and spoke, before jumping up off the couch and walking to the door.

"Hold on Bonnie, I am going to subdue him. And if he puts up a fight - well, I am sorry, Bon."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Bonnie was still frozen dead looking at James straight in the eye. Her heart ached for him, she took an unconscious step toward the window then when Jordan spoke it snapped her out of it. "No! Jordan you can't!" she couldn't let them fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Jordan's eyes burned red, his veins rippling on his face, as he opened the door. Something usually possessed him when he was like this - like he wasn't in his own head, like he was simply - primal. His fangs were exposed as he let out a ferocious sounding snarl, but quickly snapped out of his current state - when Bonnie spoke. He rubbed his face, to get the veins to go away, and he let his eyes return to their normal color. His head snapped back to Bonnie, and he looked at her with sad eyes - he knew he almost messed up by attacking James, it would have devastated her. After his primal side died out, he spoke to her.

"Sorry... I just lose myself to primal instinct when I am thirsty, Bon. And I have been known to drink vampire blood... so, sorry. I just lost it for a minute, forgive me?"

He stood with both his arms pressed into the door way, holding himself in, while the door was wide open. He could easily fly out and attack James, draining him within seconds - but he loved Bonnie and respected her to much to do so.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 pm

James' hand was raised, about to knock as he peered in through the window to catch a glimpse of Bonnie and some other guy in her living room eating pizza. What the hell had happened in those few days when he had been out, trying to control his blood lust. The reason he had left was so he could learn to control it without hurting Bonnie, or anyone that she really cared about after that 'one' time. Bonnie had appeared to freeze at the sight of him: The blood on his face was from a bag earlier, he had forgotten to wipe his face after speeding over to spend some time with his whatever it was called, he did not know if they were even still together. James seemed to have better control over his emotions then he did at first, when he turned in this very house.

There appeared to be a emotion rising in him that he had not felt before, or not yet as a Vampire because he had thought Bonnie would have atleast waited for him; but he appeared to be mistaken. He noticed how 'cozy' the two of them appeared to be getting on the couch before hand, before Bonnie had noticed him. As the guy breached the doorway it looked like he was going to rip his head off, the reason for that James did not know. But he did appear to be a vampire, he thought Bonnie disliked them, why she had been hanging around one getting all snuggly on the couch was beyond him.

James continued, just standing there, as the random guy talked to her, his vampire eyes appeared to show: Veins began bubbling above the surface as his eyes turned red, fangs began protruding. He did not know what to do, surely the vampire standing in front of him was older, and stronger then he was. He took a quick glance between the two, wondering if he would actually want to hear the whole story, or not.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Bonnie walked out of the door and felt an actual genuine smile creep onto her face. She hadn't felt like this since he left. She took a step toward him then stopped when she saw the look on his face. She wasn't exactly sure what it was but he looked mad. "James? What are you doing here?" she asked pleasantly surprised.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:53 pm

James appeared rather surprised as Bonnie came outside: he did not think she still loved him, after what had happened. Unsure if that was the actual reason for her coming out of the house, he decided to keep his distance nonetheless. It pained him to do so, he loved her so much, was in love with her more so. But after seeing the two of them on the couch, cuddling or whatever the hell it was they were doing, he was just in too much emotion to think clearly.

He needed to get out of there, while he was still thinking straight: He would never forgive himself if he had hurt her, Bonnie. But he had a feeling if he had, then the other vampire would force him to stop. He just looked at Bonnie, locking his stare with her beautiful green eyes as she spoke; appeared horrified by his face. Exactly what he was worried about in the tomb when he told her that she could never love someone like him: a Vampire, who's primal instinct is to kill without remorse, and without regret.

"I - came to see how you were doing, but it looks like you are doing just fine" He said, a little anger behind his voice as he looked to Jordan, then back to Bonnie before turning around, getting ready to dart off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm

Jordan watched the two stare each other down - he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. He felt horrible for intruding, but Bonnie and Jordan were merely friends - nothing more. The fact that James even thought otherwise was stupid, and showed his lack of faith for his lover. He spoke and turned around ready to run off - but Jordan was already there, gripping his shoulders - holding him still. He was going to force the baby to talk to his girlfriend, no matter what.

"James, you are staying right here. I am merely her friend that is consoling her, nothing more. Now talk and be civil, or I will follow you and drag you back here - time and time again."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:00 pm

"James nothing is happening." she said as she looked at Jordan hold him. "Why don't we talk inside? Jordan you need to feed." she said making her way over to them and holdig her hand out to James. It was his decision.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm

He soon felt a hand on his shoulder as he was about to dart off toward the boarding house, perhaps he could have some fun with Stefan and Damon, take his mind of the troubles that he had just opened up. He was sure that Damon would be able to suggest something to do, seeing as he was sure that he had troubles of his own with Elena, and then down in the tomb when he thought Elena died, he looked scared; broken.

He was about to heave the shoulder off of the guy that was there with Bonnie until she came out and began talking. He was sure that she was telling the truth, why wouldn't she? For all she knew she still loved him, only he did not seem to think so. Soon, his hand was grabbed by Bonnie as he looked at her, his eyes were now human, and fangs were no longer elongated.

James did not have the slightest idea of what to do, should he go and have a talk with Bonnie, or run off. He soon looked down, upon her hand and noticed the ring which he was planning on giving her the night he was killed by that bitch, Rebekah. He seemed overcome by regret, that he left after that night; and love, and frustration. It just all appeared too much. Then his vision steered it's way up to the necklace which he had given her as a gift during their picnic when they had first, consummated.

He squeezed her hand gently, to see if that would help rid himself of the regret, the bad feelings that were racing throughout his head. But it did not appear to work. But, he looked to her, and then to him, as he leaned in to whisper something into her ear. 'I still love you, forever' His hunger appeared to come back, slowly, he had to literally pull himself away slowly before he tore into her neck. Even with the love he was feeling, the bad ones seemed to be stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:55 pm

He let go of James' shoulders, as Bonnie took his hand. Everything seemed to be fine, as he saw the guy gazing at his girlfriend. She was trying to force Jordan off to feed, but he wasn't about to leave a new born in the same house as a girl he loved, emotions were strong - and he would drain her, fast. He couldn't come between them, because they loved each other - but he was going to stop James if he tried anything stupid. Jordan could sense how much James was struggling, and it reminded him of himself, all those years ago. He patted the baby vampire on the back and looked at Bonnie.

"I am just going to the woods behind your house, I can't go too far, but I can grab a deer and be back in a matter of minutes. James, if you try anything... you are being staked with your tibula, just saying."

With that, Jordan leaped over Bonnie's fence to her backyard, and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:11 pm

As Jordan left she took the opportunity to get through to James. She had seen that he saw the ring and necklace. Stupid. she thought. It could make him worse. "James, I am not going to force you to talk to me. You have been invited in. So if you want to talk we can. Your choice." that is what it was.his choice. She had made her choice. She was his forever and if he felt it was over then she understood. She walked back into her house and left the door open. Please James. she thought desperately.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

James remained standing, turning away from Bonnie for but a moment, to hide his face until it could revert back. The only thought he appeared to be able to produce was his love for her, Bonnie, and it had looked to have worked, again, as his veins soon went back underneath his skin and eyes lost their color. What the hell should he do? Go with Bonnie and hope he doesn't kill her, or run, and keep her safe from him until he has control over this demon that was scratching the inner walls of his mind trying to escape?

He walked toward her after she had walked back into her house. Looking at her, there. He was almost in tears at how beautiful she was, how innocent she looked; for a witch. Nothing really on her mind except for him, James. The apparent love of her life forever, he did not have the slightest clue. He walked up and stopped right before her entrance.

"I don't believe that I can be around you right now, Bonnie. Even though I am in love with you, more then anyone else in my life; you will still be in danger from me, and I don't think that I will be able to control myself next time, next time I could kill. I don't want that to be you."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:25 pm

"You think I care? You think I can't handle myself? James I'm in love with you." she said but then she turned and saw his face. "But if that is what you have to do then OK" she said and sat down on her couch so she didn't explode or something else. She felt as if everything had been taken from her. But then she remembered Jordan's words. You don't have that kind of time. "No matter what you do James. I am always going to love you,and if you ever need anything I am here for you." she said it because she was to chicken to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:34 pm

He looked at her, love seemed to be in his eyes as the moonlight gleamed off of them. The redness had appeared to be gone now. Bonnie was making this so hard on him, instead of just saying do what you need to do, she seemed to build this wall around them for which he would not be able to make it out with his feelings and emotions in tact. He slowly breached the barrier of the door with his right foot, making his way inside to Bonnie who was on her couch as he swept her up in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"This is not goodbye, honey. If anything, this is only the beginning of a new chapter." He said, kissing her a few more times. "I promise, I will be back. Here is my new number, if you want to get ahold of me" his hands reached to the desk beside the couch and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. "My other one was lost when that bitch staked me" anger appeared in his voice, but it soon subsided as he placed the piece of paper on the stand. "I love you, forever."

He kissed her, yet again. He could feel his hunger creeping up to the surface once more, turning around at that point and walking to the door. "I'm glad you are still wearing the jewelry I bought you, it gives me hope"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Bonnie watched as he left and put a finger to her lips. She was always going to love him,but this was the end. She felt it. Even if what he said was true that he would be back. She couldn't just put her life on hold. She felt her tears fall as she took off the ring and the necklace and put them in a box and shoved it in the hall closet. She just couldn't think about it. She sat down on her couch and just stared at the wall. With only one thing rolling through her mind slowly. He's gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Jordan was coming back from hunting, while wiping his mouth of the blood from the deer he found - when he saw James at the doorway, like he was leaving. He was about to rip his head off, but he heard thoughts - Bonnie's thoughts. As he walked to the door frame, he bumped elbows with the baby vampire. He flew into her house and closed the door, running to Bonnie's side. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her, trying to rock her into happiness. He ran his fingers through her hair trying to calm her down, and he whispered almost silently to her.

"Bonnie, it's okay... Trust me. You said what needed to be said, I heard it - and he is just acting out. If he loved you, truly loved you - he would have stayed, regardless of endangering you. I wouldn't have let him hurt you, and I never will - trust me."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 pm

James soon seemed butted out of the way by Jordan as he made his way in. Listening, which was still a little new to him as he could hear them speak. The sobbing coming from Bonnie, comforting coming from the random guy that he had never met before. His emotions begun rising, again, as he heard what the guy was saying. It appeared too much for him, and could not listen much anymore. Jealousy was rising, but he did know that Bonnie would be in good hands, just not his as he soon sped off, emotions overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Bonnie just sat there for what seemed like forever then she looked up at Jordan "He's gone." she said and laid her head on his shoulder They stayed like that for an hour then she took a deep breath and said "Should I wait for him?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:56 pm

He didn't care how long they had to sit there, he would hold her forever. He leaned into her and took this all in. Ex comes back, leaves again - happy Bonnie is sad again, what the hell? That guy had messed up his whole cheering up Bonnie session, which pissed him off. He ran his hand in circles on her back and then spoke.

"If you think he is worth your time, then wait for him. I personally wouldn't, but I am not in love - nor have I ever been, so I can't really help with that. But just make the choice."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 pm

Bonnie just sat there. "I don't have to decide now." she said getting up and getting more food. She walked back in and sat on the couch and watched the news again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )   Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan ) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nine In The Afternoon ( Bonnie | Jordan )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next