Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Staff_zps08fc6213

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nAwkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Liz_zpse62da61aAwkward Moments (Bonnie/James) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Empty
PostSubject: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 am

Bonnie was out and about doing some shopping and she was making sure she had all of her bags when she accidently caught the toe of her high heels on the sidewalk and started to fall forward.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:46 am

That day was one of the first that James had began roaming around outside of the Boarding House. He had only been a Vampire for a couple weeks and hadn't talked to Bonnie since the night after he turned, and it had been killing him not to go over to her house to make-up. When he stopped in the park, his view was focused on a store window, watching a clock tick by; now minutes to him seemed like seconds as a vampire, living forever and not knowing he would die in 80 years as a human brought a little tear to his left eye, before he brought his right hand up and wiped the water away with his sleeve of the trench coat.

James turned away from the window in time to see a very beautiful girl begin to stumble across a sidewalk and fall forward. Almost like a reflex, he sped over and placed his hands around her arms to hold her up before looking down to the top of her head, taking a moment to see who it was: Bonnie, his ex-girlfriend whom he had loved completely before being turned, and even more after.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 am

As Bonnie's world went into slow motion she saw the ground coming toward her face and then she felt a pair of arms go around her and catch her. She smiled and felt her cheeks heat up slightly and she looked up at the person who caught her to say thanks when she looked into the eyes that had been running through her mind for weeks. "James?" she said a bit puzzled then righted herself and pulled away from him. "Um-T-thanks. Are you Ok" she asked then remembered that he was way stronger now so she just bent to pick up her bags.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

The first thought that shot into James' head was 'run'; but after she had realized who had caught her from falling, it was too late. He had rather dreaded this moment ever since he had left her in her living room: their first real run-in with each other. The first time that Bonnie would really see how he was as a Vampire out in public - and he had to make his first real impression on her by running over to save the love of his life.

Almost as soon as meeting her gaze, his eyes moved swiftly between her two beautiful pupils, trying not to be swayed by her clumsiness. "Hi - Bonnie." But he paused, and looked down toward the street corner while she bent over to pick up her books and other things. " - " But he appeared speechless, not wanting to upset her again; but not wanting to leave anything left unsaid either. "yea, I am doing fine." He replied, finally seeming to admit to his ex-girlfriend, (or was she still his current?) that he was able to adjust to being a vampire. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:17 pm

She smiled at him as she looked into his eyes. If she let herself she could completely forget everything and just focus that it was just both of them. But she couldn't. As she looked at him all her confusion on what had happened but she didn't let it show. "Yeah I am doing OK. Just still working my withchy voodoo." she said laughing at how they would talk about the supernatural world. "so what have you been up to?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

A smile soon came to the surface at her answer. It was nice that she was doing good, he thought silently to himself and pulled his sight away from the street and back to her. James wouldn't want to have come off as 'rude', or anything like that. "Witchy voodoo. That is what it is being called now?" He questioned her, although whether or not he liked that name for spell craft was unclear. "Nothing, really. Still getting a grip on the entirety of this whole Vampire problem that I seemed to be given." But he paused - again, and thought for a moment how what he had just said would have impacted Bonnie. "What about you, meet anyone yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:56 pm

Bonnie listened while he talkede about being a Vampire but surprisingly she couldn't focus on that. She was just happy that James was around. It was weird that she was able to stand here and not throw herself in his arms. It was hard but she refrained. "Well I meet new people everyday." she said with a laugh "But not in that way, no. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:33 am

A smile grew on his face, brimming from ear to ear at the words she had spoken. So, she hadn't met anyone yet - that was good, he thought silently to himself, with the smile still existent on his very handsome face. "It is nice to see that you are still out-and-about, even with what had happened between..... - us." James told her, his eyesight swaying slightly between her two beautiful eyes, and seemed to get lost in them with forgetting to answer her other question.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Bonnie smiled a bit and then replied "Yes, it was hard at first but I'm tough." she answered and looked down at her feet. She felt all of the emotions trying to hit her from back when James first left, but she quickly let them subside. It was then she realized he hadn't answered her question and the thoughts started to race through her head. Was he with someone and not telling her? Did he just forget to answer her question? Why did he ask? They raced and she managed to keep the smile on her face and try to ask again. "So any new girls in your life?" she asked friendly and then added "If you don't mind my asking of course." she gave I'm a smile and shifted the weight from one foot to the other in her heels.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:12 pm

The stare broke between them when Bonnie glanced down to her feet. The tone of her voice, to James, it sounded as though she didn't want to move on from him, and he didn't really want to move on from her either - but he knew that he had to, at least for now, until he had the vampiric tendencies under control. But the question she had asked "So, any new girls in your life? If you don't mind me asking of course" Had seemed to hit him like a truck. Being too caught up in his 'learning the ropes' had made for a hard time to get a date, because he didn't really want one. Not since Bonnie, of whom he had loved dearly with all of his heart, which now lay in his chest not beating. "I - uh" He shifted his weight, as did Bonnie almost in the same rhythmic pattern. "you know how it is, this" He motioned his hands toward his body and fangs "it makes it rather difficult to find anyone."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:37 pm

Bonnie felt a slight happiness flow through her body but she tried to make sure she didn't show it. Its not like she didn't want him to be happy. She did, but the fact that he hadn't moved on made her have a small amount of hope for the future. "Yeah I can imagine it would be hard. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to get used to it as soon as you can." She told him. "I can't even fathom how hard it is to have to transition like that."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:08 pm

All James could really do was just look at her, and slid his right hand inside his pants pocket. It had been true, what he had told her right then. It was near impossible to find a human to spend his time with due to his blood craving and ripping tendencies. And yet, for some reason, he had wondered what was going through Bonnie's mind and thoughts as the words escaped his mouth. A small smirk plastered itself on James' face after Bonnie's last words had came out. "That's just the thing though. You're right, you can't fathom what it feels like, the bloodlust, the emotions welling in, threatening to overflow the moment you drop your guard." He said. "That is why I can't be with a human, that threat - it is just too great."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:37 pm

She took in what he said and just listened to what he said. "Yeah being with a human is probably impossible for you." she said shifting the weight on to the balls of her feet. Talk about awkward. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:55 pm

James didn't really know what he could say, something that could give Bonnie hope for the future. But, with what he had become with her help, it had been really hard for James to even be around the girl that he loved, and just knew that he wouldn't be able to be with her again. "Atleast for right now. But I don't expect you would still be available in 20 or so years to continue what we had before I turned into this - this.." His voice trailed off as he took a look down to his chest, and held out both of his hands to notice the paleness that replaced the flesh color he was so used to before dying.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 pm

"I know." She told him looking down. She had once hoped that they would be able to be together but this talk they were having proved that there was no future for them. Because in 20 years not only would she most likely be taken, she would be old. She didn't want him t be tied down to her. "We can still e friends though." she said it not as a question but as a fact. She didn't need to loose anyone else in her life. "If you ever see me don't be afraid to say hi." she told him giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:13 pm

It pained him, it really did. A part of James really wanted to work it out with Bonnie, his love for her would always live on, and not just because he is a vampire, but because he truly loved her. A sigh escaped James' mouth, and could just tell by the way she looked that it was pretty much killing her just to be talking to him, knowing they wouldn't be getting back together anytime soon. "I'm sorry, Bon. I really am." He said, hoping there would be some type of silver lining in it for her. "I don't know if I will be able to do that - stay as friends. But I'll give it a shot, because I don't want to lose you either." James replied, unsure if that was the end of the conversation or not; Bonnie appeared ready to leave, although if so, then so would he.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:52 pm

"I understand" She told him then looked at the clock on her phone.It was time for her to go. sadly. "You are always going to be n my heart James, just remember that." She told him and did something she probably shouldn't have but she had too. She luckily wrapped her arms arund him and hugged him. She whispered softly even though she knew he could hear her. "I love you." Then she let go and smiled at him. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)   Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James) Empty

Back to top Go down

Awkward Moments (Bonnie/James)
Page 1 of 1