Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Last resort Staff_zps08fc6213

Last resort Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Last resort 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nLast resort Liz_zpse62da61aLast resort 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Last resort 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Last resort Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Last resort Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Last resort Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Last resort Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Last resort Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Last resort Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Last resort Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Last resort Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Last resort Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Last resort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Last resort   Last resort EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 pm

He scanned the area with all his senses, picking up faint traces of scuffling hooves on the dry soil somewhere ahead in the north. Hmm deer great! He thought to himself as he sped forward towards where he knew would be a herd of deer waiting for him. Once he was close enough he dived catching the biggest stag of the pack and easily taking it down to the ground. With one fluid movement and a loud snap the stag lay dead.

Without waiting to think about what he was about to do he sunk his teeth into the animals neck and gagged. "You're torturing yourself Stefan." He muttered to himself, how his brother replaced the warm sweet blood of a human for this he had no idea. It was revolting.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Sienna flitted through the forest, not really sure why she was going through here, it wasn't like she was going to eat a bunny or something, she found the taste of it revolting. She sensed that something else was in the forest. She immediately sensed vampire, and with there being no smell of werewolf, she could tell that it wasn't Klaus. She went towards it anyway and heard someone talking to themselves, and with a closer look she saw that it was in fact Damon. It had been centuries since she had seen him and she had a feeling he wouldn't recognise her.

"Hello darling," she said with a wide smile upon her face. "It has been a while hasn't it my dear?" she giggled as he looked at her with confusion on his face.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 pm

His head snapped up at the sound of a new comer. No human ever came into this bit of the forest so that only left 2 things, wolves or a vampire and he wasn't getting the wet dog smell. He stood up straight and looked her up and down, sizing her up.

"Do i know you?" He asked, because she seemed to know him from somewhere yet he didn't recognise her face no matter how hard he searched his memories.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Sienna grinned at him. "I'm hurt!" she said feigning tears, but then chuckled. "I think it was the turn of the century, 1900, and I was feeding off of a hot bloke and you saw me, we talked, you seemed a bit freaked out, not that I blame you, and then I taught you to have fun," she said, then the vital fact came into her head. "Ohh but I compelled you to forget me. That sucks." she said frowning.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:05 pm

He narrowed his eyes in thought as he shifted through his memories. He was pretty sure he would remember her if he had known her. "Wait... rewind." He said turning his hand to gester rewinding. "I got freaked when i saw you feeding? No you've got the wrong man. That doesn't sound like me at all." He said zipping up his coat and turning to leave.

"What?!" He asked turning back around. That couldn't be right, but when he thought about it there was a time in his life that was all just a blur.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:10 pm

She giggled again. "Awww diddums, you cant remember the time you were sweet and innocent... Like a bunny." she laughed at his disbelief. She must of done some good corrupting that time, seeing as he couldn't remember his old self. She frowned as he turned to walk away but was glad to seem him turn back to her. What?! he said to her and Sienna walked up to him slowly.

She grabbed his face, with an iron tight grip. "Remember me." she said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:25 pm

"You've definitely got the wrong guy. You must be mistaking me for my brother, hes the one that eats rodents and cried about killing. I couldn't care less." He said turning to leave when suddenly she was there holding his face in a grip too tight even he could get her off.

He looked into her eyes and before he could look away he was being compelled. Suddenly everything came flooding back, the day they met, the things she taught him, everything from those blurred years suddenly became clear. He shook his head and took a step back, no way could he have ever been like that. That wasn't him, he was worse than Stefan is now. It couldn't be.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Sienna looked at him, as realization dawned on his face. "You remember now... Yay" she said, a tiny bit sarcastically. "How does it feel, knowing how weak you once were. You had to rely on little ol' me to actually live." she walked round him, circling in on him.

"You felt guilt even when you ate a deer. I don't think your brother has been that bad." she said laughing. "But you have toughened up now haven't you," she was mocking him really instead of stating a fact. "Now you will hurt a little defenceless deer, not onto humans yet, it seems, but your getting there!"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:49 pm

He gritted his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. That was not him, never had he been weak. He was not as pathetic as the images she planted in his head, originals were good at planting things. "You're lying, i could never be that pathetic and im not stupid enough to fall for you mind games." He said, he'd had enough of this.

"I was testing my brothers diet. I drink human blood only." He said before walking off, he didn't need to explain himself to her.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:57 pm

A wide grin played on Sienna's face. "Ooo, I have been reading about this, the first sign is denial, next will come depression. Then you will be all broody and miserable. Like your brother" she told him laughing.

"Testing his diet. Sure I believe you." She said with raised eyebrows and followed him as he walked off. "Any way, you may prove yourself useful to me!" she told him, "Do you, by any chance, know were my annoying half brother is. I am bored with him. He needs to die."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:16 pm

"You think i would be as strong as i am if i were living on rodent blood?" He said clenching his left fist by his side. If there was one thing he hated it was originals. They always thought they were better than everyone else. "Im nothing like that pathetic escuse of a vampire. Power is wasted on him."

"Believe what you think i couldn't care less." He said as he walked off, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and growled. "Stop following me! Im not working for you so you might as well just stop wasting both our time." He said glancing down at his watch.

"Oh yeah of course, let me just pull my tracker out." He said rolling his eyes as he changed direction hoping she just get off his back and leave.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:42 pm

"You're strong, oops I didn't realise, sorry darling!" She mocked, enjoying the reaction that she got from him. "You call your own brother pathetic, when I remember you being the one that power was wasted on."

"Ooo, your forceful, I like it, very sexy" she chuckled again, enjoying the way he seemed like he wanted to rid her head off. "You can be forceful woth me anytime you want." She smirked at him. "Sarcasm eh, well I am being serious, I need to see Klaus"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 pm

"Im stronger than you seem to think i am." He said through gritted teeth. "I've made myself a pretty good name and i didnt need the original title to get it." He spat. "I've used the power i have and i've destroyed people. I've torn families to shreads and its all because i could."

"Here let me drop whats imprortant to me and pay attention to you and all of your needs." He said rolling his eyes. "I couldn't care less about what you want, nothing would please me more than to see that cute little ass of your walking away."
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:43 pm

"Stronger eh, well why haven't I heard of this tough Damon? Just the little sweet boy, who just wanted his humanity back." she laughed again. "I wouldn't of needed my title any ways. Have you heard of Jack the Ripper. Incredibly sexist, seeing as it was me. The women needed to die, they annoyed me. So, only family's eh. As I have just proven I can tear countries apart as they are searching for a murderer that will never turn up."

"Aww, that would be nice," she said to him grinning manically. "A bit harsh, I need to see Klaus now, and no matter how many times you will compliment my cute little ass, it will be following you around, as I am bored, and you seem to amuse me." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:07 pm

He growled and rammed Sienna into the nearest tree by her throat. "That side of me died a long time ago, forget about him!" He said his fangs exposed now as his anger built. He wanted so desperately to tear out her throat but he stopped himself but only just.

"Fine!" He said sitting down at the roots of the tree in silence. If she wanted entertainment she wasn't going to get it from him. He couldn't have her spreading rumours about him.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"Wow, I like it, very strong, it is like that 80's song, So Macho." she grinned knowing it would take her a second to get out of his grip, but she found it more fun to let him think he was winning. "Forget, like you was forced too? I love the fact that you think you did this all on you own. Without me, you would of loved the taste of that deer."

"Yay!" she so happily, then realised that he was going to be boring, so she decided to sit on his lap. "Just to inform you, you have really bony thighs!" she laughed and got comfy.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm

"I would have become this with or without your help, you just helped speed up the process." He said more to reasure himself than to tell her. He was Damon Salvatore and not some weak pathetic human like she seemed to remember him as.

He sighed and pushed her off before running at top speed to sit near another tree, ignoring her comment about his thighs.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

"You don't sound too sure about that, darling" she heard a tone of reassurance in his voice. "Are you really the person who you thought you was?" she asked trying to make him retaliate.

"I cant believe you just did that!" Sienna said frowning. She hated it when she didn't get what she wanted. She ran and sat next to him instead.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:07 pm

"You're past annoying me now." He said gritting his teeth as he snapped off the nearest branch and staked her with it. "I know i am." He said and with that done he walked off leaving her there knowing it wouldn't kill her bit it was still bound to hurt a little.

"What? You expect me to stick around and be your little play toy?" He said leaving the forest behind as he ran.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:42 pm

"Awh, darling, I do this out of love." she grinned as she could tell he was getting angry. She winced for a second as he staked her with a branch, then pulled it out. "That was not very nice." she said with a frown.

She ran after him high on his heel. "Well if you don't I know all about your little play toy, Elena..." she knew that this would hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 pm

"You don't even know what love is." He spat dusting his leather jacket down. "You don't love me, you love the thought of controling me. Sorry to disappoint but its never going to happen... No scratch that i like to cause disappointment so feel free."

"Never said i was nice."

"You touch her and ill tear you to shreads, original or not. Everyone has their weakness." He said coming to a stop and letting out a sigh. "What have i got to do to get rid of you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 am

"I know what love is," she said with a frown, "I love snow, and rain, and the sound of fear." she added the last one with a grin. "How do you know I don't love you. You're going to have a shock soon my darling" she told him without lingering on the point.

"You never said you was going to stick a stake in me either!"

"Aww, poor Damon is in love... Too bad she loves your goody two shoes brother," she looked at him to see his reaction. "What if my weakness is you... Yeah, maybe not."

"To get rid of me, you make me laugh Damon!!" she told him deciding not to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 am

He narrowed his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. "If you loved me, you'd let me go. Never heard the saying if you love something set it free and if they love you in return they will come back?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He highly doubted she liked him, all vampires older than himself just liked to keep him around as a toy and he'd had enough of being played with.

"What kind of shock?" He asked keeping his true interest out of his voice, but she really had caught him there.

"Im just full of surprises." He shrugged with a smug smile. "Im not in love, why does everyone think they know better than i do?" He moaned. "Do you see me laughing?" He asked. "What is it going to take to see you leave?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:19 pm

"Look at me, do you really think that I am thinking of giving you away. You amuse me!" she added laughing. She walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "And even though you don't think it, I know you would come back eventually, for one reason or another.

"Ah my dear, these are all spoilers, for a plan that will unravel itself in time." she grinned, but changed the subject to avoid any more questions.

"Sure you not, honey." she rolled her eyes. "I am pretty sure that you are in denial." she laughed. "My beauty, I will never leave. Only joking, if you get my brother to me, I may go. Or I may not... Depends."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

"Oh great i just love being the jester." He said his voice heavily showing sarcasm. He really needed to stop being so funny and witty, apparently people loved it. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "You clearly don't know me very well, i dont crawl back to anyone."

He sighed. "Great!" He said his eyes widening in with sarcasm. That was all he needed, a reason for her to stick around. "What and you just happen to need me for this plan do you?" He asked.

"Love is a weakness, i have no weaknesses." He said finally sitting down, it was obvious she wasn't going anywhere soon. He laughed and shook his head. "So you want your brother?" He laughed. "And why would i get him?" He asked, it amused him how she just turned up and expected him to follow her every command.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last resort   Last resort Empty

Back to top Go down

Last resort
Page 1 of 1