Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Staff_zps08fc6213

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Liz_zpse62da61aEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm

He shrugged. "Wheres the fun in growing up?" He asked. He didn't see the appeal in it. As long as he kept his head on and didn't let too much fun get to his head he'd be fine.

"Caring gets you no where. No actually caring makes you dead. I cared twice in my life and both times i ended up either dead or dying. Never again." He said, those two times were more than enough caring for his liking.

He narrowed his eyes but kept them on Stefan. Bringing their mother up was low even for him. He'd never do that. There were some things that should never be brought up and this was one of them. His mother had always treated him better especially after all the rubbish his father put him through.

"My heart died with her. I didn't need it anymore. Not with you and father around. I needed an outlet, you were there so i took it. It felt good to hurt you." He said his face twisting into a sadist smile. He shook his head. "No heart." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

I hung my head low, the mention of our mother was like shoving the already far in stake even further into my heart. I sighed thinking about her, "Damon." I said softly. "Just kill me already. You know you want to, just do it." I kept my head low. "I would rather die than endure the torture from my own brother." If he wasn't going to, then I would. This never-ending life was torture enough, Elena being the only thing to keep me afloat. "Just do it."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

This was confusing her a little. she stood up and walked out of the living room and back to her own. She knew to stay away from her uncles when they started on their past. She would never understand because she refused to listen to them. She sat in her room and looked at some pictures she had. Most were her friends. A few were her uncles. They would always be family, no matter how much they pretended to hate each other.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 pm

He shook his head. "Im not going to kill you Stefan. Maybe one day but not today or anytime soon. I don't think you've suffered enough just yet." He said never removing his eyes from him. He would pay for everything he'd ever done. Their father favouring him whilst he stood back and watched the hate Damon got. The day Stefan forced him to drink human blood to complete the change into a vampire. And worse of all how he always got the girl Damon wanted. He could never forgive him for those.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:55 pm

"Fine, brother. If you won't then I will." I looked around the room, "Where do we keep the stakes. I can't do it in the house with Elizabeth here, so I'll go to the woods." I had no clue where my mind was going. I was losing it. This is what Damon does to people, makes them completely delusional and suicidal.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

He rolled his eyes. He'd never do it. He knew Stefan and he knew he'd never do that to Elena. "Stakes... hmmm." He said pretending to think. "You know i think we're out of them. Remind me after your attempted suicide to buy some more."
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:11 pm

I sighed, then within seconds I flashed downstairs and searched. 'Bingo!'I thought, spotting the stakes in the corner. "You're not very good at hiding things, brother." I said just loud enough for him to hear. I picked up the first one I could grab and sped back up the stairs. I landed in front of Damon, the stake in hand. "Do you want to do the honors or shall I?" I asked. He won't agree, I just know it. I tapped my foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

"Oh you found one? I think its clear i didn't hide them." He said moving to sit on the chair he considered his. Well he seemed to sit in this one more than the rest. He waved his hand lazily. "Just go kill yourself already im bored of the whole thing now." He said dismissing his brother.

"If you need me i'll be out having fun." He smirked before running out the door and taking to the air in crow form.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:28 pm

I sighed before plopping down in the nearest chair. My fingers caressed the wood of the stake, suddenly, everything felt cold. Not like dead cold, but a huge gust of crisp winter air- cold. Realization dawned upon me. The world finally spun in the right direction for me. A sign from God- no. A sign from Damon- maybe. I dropped the stake and just sat there in complete and utter silence. A few seconds later, I realized that Elizabeth was still in the house. She must be so terrified. Damn it. I sped to the bar where I sat down. "Scotch." I told the brunette bartender. He nodded before walking off and coming back with the glass of scotch. I hungrily stared at the glass of scotch. I brought the glass to my lips, hesitating for a moment. I hadn't had a drink in over a month. And now, here I was, drinking away my pain and sorrow. I shrugged my shoulders and downed the glass. Life. Sucks. And my only prescription for a cure was the love of my life- Elena. Man, she's going to hate me if she sees me completely drunk. I sighed.

Damon and I were once a heart that was mended together with jokes and
laughter, but now, that heart was ripped open and bled out. No mending possible.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser "Kai" Winchester

Kaiser

Bites : 36
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 pm

All Kai could do was sit in the couch next to Evangeline and listen to the two brothers. Their relationship was definitely an interesting one. "...So how 'bout them giants, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4