Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Arrival of Kai Staff_zps08fc6213

The Arrival of Kai Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Arrival of Kai 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Arrival of Kai Liz_zpse62da61aThe Arrival of Kai 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Arrival of Kai 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Arrival of Kai Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Arrival of Kai Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Arrival of Kai Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Arrival of Kai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 pm

I was sitting in a booth in the grill, bored as hell. Elena and I had gotten in a small fight, so I came here to the grill. Every word out of Elena's mouth only registered as, "Blah. Blah. Blah, Blah." I guess that was the Ripper inside me's doing. While bending my fork back and forth, something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. A guy was walking into the grill, but he wasn't any normal person, he was a vampire, I could tell. I kept my attention on him, not realizing that he was watching me back.,
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

Bites : 179
Awesomeness : 0

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Caroline walks in looking bright and bouncy, the smell of fresh human blood on her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Mystic Falls is an interesting place to be. It was place where vampires roamed freely and walked in the sunlight, at least the ones who had witch connections. The Mystic Grills, was apparently the place to be, all the young people hung out there. They party every Friday night, and discover new opportunities for them. Of course, all my opportunities were taken away from me when I was involuntarily turned into a vampire. I pulled the handle of the Mystic Grill and stepped in, refreshingly smelling not too bad. Burgers and fries were just delicious to me, I had the easy chance to burn off all the fat when I was running, or working out. There was a strange guy eyeing me. Whenever he would turn his face, I would look over to him and we alternated for a few minutes. I also smelt another vampire walk in, I could smell the human blood on her teeth. She was blonde, and young-ish. I could smell him from over here, he was a vampire. A seemingly skilled vampire. Could he be...no. ...the Ripper? I casually walked over to where he was standing and turned my back to the counter and laid my elbows on the counter, waiting for him to acknowledge me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Caroline ordered a beer. She wasn't thirsty, but she considered it sensible to wash the smell of blood out of her breath. A pity, really, she liked that smell. She licked her lips, savoring the tiny lingering flavor.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 pm

The role of Tyler Lockwood will be portrayed by Kit Kat [: tonight.

I came into the Mystic Grill, after a tough day of Football training, just ready to relax and maybe weasel my way into a drink or two, when I suddenly saw Caroline. She looked amazing as always sitting at a booth, she ordered a beer, as I could hear when I walked in. Why'd he serve her? She's technically a minor, she probably compelled him. Oh yeah! I don't need to weasel, Caroline can just compel. I walked over to her booth and kissed her, tasting blood. Setting my things on the seat opposite from her I sat. "Did you go hunting or something, because I swore you have blood on your teeth." I told her, the waiter came back setting her beer on the table. "Oh, you have another party! What would you like?" He asked. "Same." "Ah, but you're under age. I know your mother young man." I looked to Caroline with puppy dog eyes, motioning to the man because she should compel him, while he looked confused.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Caroline's eyes went wide at the sudden drive-by-kissing, then she closed her eyes and caressed Tyler's neck as he kissed her, running her fingers through the thick, dark hair at the back of his head.

"Did you go hunting or something, because I swore you have blood on your teeth."

Caroline was breathless as he broke the kiss, "I've been a busy girl tonight, hunting, doing good deeds, and taking out the trash. Busy, busy night."

Caroline lightly scrapped the stubble on Tyler's cheek with her fingernails.

I looked to Caroline with puppy dog eyes, motioning to the man because she should compel him, while he looked confused.

Caroline looked deep into the bartender's eyes, "give him a beer." she was smiling as she did this, but barely a second later the smile was replaced by a guilty look, "and accept this ten dollar tip for your trouble" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:22 pm

"Thanks babe." I responded to her deed, kissing her on the neck. As the waiter walked away with his 10 dollar tip, I got serious with Caroline, resting my head on her shoulder. "Is it, hard, being a vampire?"

OOC: Sooo sorry it's short.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yes, it's hard resisting doing evil things, so you end up feeling guilty a lot, but at the same it's awesome being able to, well, DO things, really make the world a better place...."she took another sip of beer, "I'm tired of beer. Y'know what I'd really like? Some mead. I tasted it at a Renaisance Fair about a year ago and loved it. Never been able to find any anyplace since. It's kinda like beer but stronger and thicker with just a hint of honey taste to it. You ever tasted mead?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

I listened to a quick story and nodded my head. I got back up from her shoulder as she started to talk about mead. "I'm tired of beer. Y'know what I'd really like? Some mead. I tasted it at a Renaisance Fair about a year ago and loved. Never been able to find any anyplace since. It's kinda like beer but stronger and thicker with just a hint of honey taste to it. You ever tasted mead?" My right eyebrow raised and I responded. "Tasted it? I never heard of it. While you and your popular posy were tasting mead, I was probably doing some weed with Vicki and Jeremy." I honestly told her.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Caroline snapped her fingers,"Oh my god! I just realized it's been a year! That means my home-brew should be just finished fermenting!"

Caroline grabbed Tyler's arm and headed for the door, "last year after the ren-fair, I liked the mead so much that decided to home-brew some. It's real simple, you boil a bunch of honey, mix in some yeast, and just leave it there for a year. AND IT'S BEEN A YEAR!! Come on, it's back at my house in the basement."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Caroline grabbed my arm and we ended up running out of the Grill. "Really? A year?! Isn't it like spoiled by now?" I asked. "Oh, I walked here. Did you drive?" I asked, hopping for a car ride because I was pretty tired and beat.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 pm

"Nah, a year is how long it takes to ferment. Y'know, kinda like wine? It's drinking it before now that would have been bad."

Did you drive?" I asked, hopping for a car ride

"Nah, I walked too, but I can carry you on my back if you're tired..."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:37 pm

"Nah." I responded. "If anyone's getting on anyone's back it's your's on mine." I sort of offered, hopegully she wouldn't accept though. I mean I loved Caroline but I was way to tired to carry anyone on my back. "So, did you know Vicki? Like, were you guys friends?"
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 pm

I knew her some from school. I wouldn't say we were friends..." replied Caroline, "race ya to my house!"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Bending forks was doing nothing to ease my curiosity about who this guy was. I got tired of sitting around, hoping that he would so happen to walk by just so I could say, "Hey! What's your name?". But unfortunately, I had to get up and greet this vampire who was now sitting by the counter, resting on his elbows. I sighed, struggled to get to my feet, and walked over to where he was sitting. I looked around to see if anybody was in close ear range, but Caroline and Tyler had left already, so I was pretty much good for now. I managed to make it to the counter and took the seat next to him. "I could smell you all the way across the room." I laughed. "I'm Stefan Salvatore. You are?" I asked with a "I'm a nice vampire" smile.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:00 am

I rolled my eyes as he begun to speak to me, hiding the fact that I was thrilled the ripper was giving me the time of day. He told me his name was Stefan Salvatore. I met Damon before, sometime in the '80s when he was a big party guy and I knew he was still alive because the Curse was broken (Klaus'). The strange thing about it was, the Sun & Moon curse basically promised to solve the problem that us vamps had in the day time but when the curse was broken, my friends still couldn't walk in the day. Suddenly, I realized I was keeping Stefan waiting. "...Bored now." I replied, switching sides so I was on his left now, facing the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:05 am

This vamp reminded me so much of Demon, oops, Damon, ignoring me, but yet still having an interest in the conversation, turning away after making a snarky comment. "Ah, you remind me so much of my brother. Perhaps you know of him, his name is Damon." I smiled thinking 'What a parade this would be if this vamp actually knows Damon. Wonder if Damon rubbed off on this vamp a little?' I smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am

I continued on, in the masquerade as if I was the most important thing in the world. I put up my index and middle finger signaling the bartender. "I.D." He asked me. I sighed. Must I have to do this every time? Do I really look under 21? I handed him my I.D. that I had to renew every year with a new birth year and name. "Alright, sir. What would you like?" "Vodka tonic." I quickly replied. He quickly handed it over. "I may have come across a Devon in the '80s or '90s, something of that sort." I lied, sipping my tonic looking across.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh." I responded to Caroline. "You know once you got past the whole crack head and bitch aspect she was actually a pretty cool girl to hang with."

OOC: Sorry CajunKhan that it's short.
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:59 am

Caroline winced. She didn't like the word "bitch".

She ran home at a sprint, and left the door open behind her as she made her way to the cellar.

She dusted off what her "Guide to Brewing Mead" book called a "carboy". To Caroline it just looked like a glass jug. A really big five-gallon jug, but a jug nonetheless.

She clapped and did a little dance. She was feeling a little giddy: five gallons of mead, a hot guy, and both of them with superhuman bodies that could survive vastly more alcohol than any human being. Tonight was going to be a good night.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I didn't have to be a vampire to know that he was lying through his teeth, "Yeah, sure. And I once knew Elvis." I sarcastically joked with a beaming smile. I raised my pointer finger, signaling the bartender, "I'll have one of what ever he's having." The bartender smiled, oddly not asking for my ID. Within minutes, he came back with the drink, in which I downed in seconds. "That's strong." I said between coughs.

OOC: Sorry, it's short- helping parents cook Thanksgiving dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm

"Woah." I gasped in amazement. I thought mead was like mutton or something, but this...oh this! "Damn, Care. I thought mead was like mutton or something!" I told her, now I was exited. "Now, I'm all excited and ready to chug this 5 gallon bitch down!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan ordered my same drink and when it came back he chugged it down within seconds. "That's strong." He said, coughing. "Even for our bodies, this shit is strong. Which is why I take tiny sips, then build up a tiny immunity to it. Kinda like vervain." I informed him, smiling.

OOC: Also short, sorry thanksgiving and all
Back to top Go down
CajunKhan
Vampire
CajunKhan

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:22 am

Caroline ran upstairs in a burst of superspeed, and came back down with two beer-mugs.

She carefully poured them both a glass, then entwined her arm with Tyler's. It made drinking slightly awkward, but far more intimate.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:29 am

We entwined our arm and both took a sip. I purched my lips together, ready for a burn in my chest but it actually tasted good. "Damn! Usually I hate the taste of liquor, and drink it just for this buzz, but this is quality alcohal." I told her.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 am

I gave a small laugh before setting the glass back down on the counter. My head was spinning a little bit from the strong drink, so I waited approx. 30 seconds for the alcohol to settle in. I closed my eyes and asked, "So, you do know Damon, don't you?" I opened my eyes to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:53 am

I sighed, taking another sip, perching my lips as if it were some lemon juice. It burned, which was the thrill. Kinda like vervain. When I learned vervain was a weakness towards my kind, vampires, I decided to do something about it. So since 1927 I drank it everyday, slowly building up an immunity to it. Now, I just had a slight cough every time I drank it. "I didn't lie." I reassured him. "I remember seeing a dark haired, pail you in a club in the '90s. I could tell he was a vamp because he had his fangs in some whore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arrival of Kai Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Kai
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next