Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nThe Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aThe Arrival of Kai - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

The Arrival of Kai

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm

I smiled. "Ah, the magic words: Fangs in a whore. That's all I had to wait for. Yeah, that was Damon." I laughed, "Most definitely." I raised my pointer finger again, 'I have to get used to this stuff.'. "Another one." I told the bartender.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

OOC: Sorry, short. Not inspired, writer's block. :/

I gave a soft chuckle and looked back at the bartender. "Diddo." He brought the drinks back and I closed my eyes and chugged the whole thing down. Like I said before, this shit is strong. I cleared my throat loudly and spotted a young girl. I looked back at Stefan. "So, you're the ripper? What kind of stuff do you get into?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:15 pm

OOC: Sorry, short for effect.

"Yes, I am the Ripper." I gave a wicked smile. "I get into lots and lots of trouble, but never get caught." I didn't look him in the eyes, but rather looked down at my drink, scratch that, empty glass, not remembering when I downed it. I kept staring at it confused. Have I gone this far into the life of the Ripper that I'm having sudden memory loss. I shook that thought off of my mind. Back into the 'game' I went, putting my 'you don't intimidate me one bit' look. I'm feeling like Damon, no wonder he's such a prick.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:35 pm

OOC: Writers block -_____-

I turned back around to the girl and back to Stefan. "How much trouble do you wanna get into tonight?" I asked, with a smile curling onto my face.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:40 pm

I followed his stare to find him staring at a girl, whom appeared to be in her late teens or early twenties. "Lots." I growled. My eyes snapped shut before I took a deep whiff of the air around me, I could immediately smell the girl's scent. It smelt like a beautiful Spring morning, reminding me of Elena's scent. I snapped my eyes open and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:57 pm

I grinned and sat my drink back down on the counter. "Lead the way, I'd love to learn from the best!" I informed him, sort of lightening up and coming out of my shell. I stood behind Stefan and waved at the bartender. "Thanks mate!" I yelled, dragging attention to myself. I turned back to Stefan as we began to pursue the girl. I was quite exited, because I wanted to see how the ripper worked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm

I stood up, making sure I was balanced, then slowly, almost like a predator, made my way towards the girl. My eyes focused on the tall girl, who was about to stumble out of the grill, all alone. "Wow, you better be more careful." I said as she stumbled into my arms. She giggled, my eyes grew wide, I leaned down to her ear, "You will not scream, you will not give me a hard time, you will not tell anyone of this night, you will follow me." I compelled.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 pm

OOC: Idk what to post... :/

I watched the ripper in action and followed him with the girl. We got into the back storage room and I sat on a crate filled with God Knows What and watched Stefan and the girl come in.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: Writer's block... plus I'm sick.
Within the moment I stepped inside the storage room, I felt overpowered by the forces within me. Using my vampire speed, I drove my fangs into her neck, drinking like an alcoholic (*cough* Damon). She moaned before passing out. I gave a bloody smile to the smirking shadow sitting on the crates. "Yummy."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:19 pm

OOC: This is going to break so many of the RPing rules in this forum...

BIC:
I smiled and continued to observe as Stefan, the Ripper, fed on this girl. I might even pick up a new trick or two!
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Once I was finished successfully feeding on the unconscious teen, I stuck my hand into the pocket of my jeans and grabbed my handkerchief, then wiped the blood off of my face. When the blood wasn't coming off fully, I tore one of the crates open, throwing the wood onto the floor, then reached in and grabbed a bottle of club soda. Carefully, I poured some of the club soda onto the handkerchief and smeared the wet cloth onto my face. The blood came right off. During this time, I completely forgot about Kai. I looked over to where I had last seen him, only to find just a crate. All of a sudden, I heard the sound of moaning. Looking down, my eyes met the sight of Kai feeding on the still unconscious girl. The laugh I had been holding back for a month straight came bounding out of my mouth and into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:53 pm

I watched Stefan finish up on the girl and kind of wanted in on this. I mean sharing a meal with the Ripper? That would be epic... And also, the girl looked like she was still breathing and also obviously still had ALOT of blood left inside of her. As soon as Stefan stood far enough away, to wipe his mouth, I ran with my speed over to her and began to drink her. I could see that she flopped, because she thought it was over. Soon enough, she just rendered unconscious there. Suddenly I heard a laugh, I looked up and saw Stefan. "What' so funny?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:41 pm

I looked down at Kai, "Oh you know, just the fact that you're feeding on her like you haven't fed in a long time." I laughed once more. All of a sudden the door to the closet swung open.

OOC: Sorry, it's short, I know.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:49 pm

I wiped the blood off with my bare hands and stared at him like a 7 yr old. "...Am not!" I tell him, defending myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of Kai   The Arrival of Kai - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of Kai
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2