Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Liz_zpse62da61aEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 pm

She motioned me to follow her, as crept a little closer. I could smell the vampires that lived here, and I could smell human's as well. Obviously they weren't like me, unless they recklessly eat people. Then they're pretty much exactly like me... "So...," As we approached the house I ran in front of her, with my speed, and leaned my hand against the stone wall just in front of the entrance. "...Big, empty, haunted looking house. Give you any ideas too?" I asked, mostly sarcastically. But hey, if she wanted to go, I'm cool. I've been sexually dry since...I don't know this morning?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:59 am

As I moved toward the house, keeping low in case someone was home, I felt a slight breeze in the air. Looking up I saw Kai leaning against doorway. Obviously, he doesn't have any thought of self-preservation, I thought to myself before speeding my way over so I was standing next to him. Hearing his question, I snickered softly as images went played out in my head. Snapping out of it, I looked at him. "How old are you?" I whispered, not wanting to break one of the few rules I kept to.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:20 pm

I sighed. I hadn't thought about how old I was, since I had turned 100. "Hmm, like 13." I said, joking. Oh, right! I'm 111. The big 1-1-1. "You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 pm

I got a little angry at his response. I hated when people blew me off, and that was exactly what had just happened. "If you want to know my age," I began, letting my anger flow into my voice. "Then you have to be honest with me. If there's one thing I can't stand, it's liars and jokesters. How old are you, really?"
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:49 pm

"Well then, my bad Nancy Drew." I shrugged my shoulders, praying she wasn't older than me. "I'm 111. Now, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm

I couldn't help but grin when he told me his real age. "111 huh," I repeated with a laugh. "Well it looks like I've got you beat kid, seeing as I'm 149 this year." I told him, smirking when I revealed my true age.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

"Damn!" I said, sort of laughing at the fact I was mad. "I'm like an infant compared to you!" I said, overreacting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 pm

I chuckled as I heard his response. "Yep," I said, a grin apparent on my face. "Sorry to say it but you don't have anything on me." Tired of chit-chatting, I turned my focus back on the house. Stepping up to the door, I tried it and was surprised to find it unlocked. Opening it, I glanced inside before looking back at Kai. "I'm going in," I told him, a devilish glint apparent in my eye. "Follow if you dare."

OOC: Are we playing it to where they can't get in since the will was transferred to Elena's name, meaning she has to invite them in before they can enter the house?
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 pm

OOC: Probably not, because Rebekah and Katherine walked in during Season 3.

BIC:

"Well, ladies first."
I say motioning her to walk in first. "...I guess." I whispered under my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I walked inside the house silently, a grin apparent on my face from Kai's remark. The house was even more elegant inside, with several rooms leading off the main hall. "What do you think?" I asked quietly, taking care to simply mutter under my breath since I knew he could hear it and I didn't want to risk alerting any other vampires in the house.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 am

Damon glanced up at the slight sound coming from the hallway, he had just been grabbing another blood bag to fill up the whiskey bottle when he heard it. Silently he ran back up the stairs and watched them from the top of the landing.

"Breaking and entering." He said shaking his head with a tut as he sank his teeth into the blood bag, there was no point in wasting it now was there? "Now is there a reason you are in my house? Or were you just coming to marvel at the sex beast that is me? I've heard the rumours." He smiled, jumping over the rail and onto the floor, where his unwanted guests stood. He had heard rumours the girls loved Stefans older mysterious brother, one had even gone so far as calling him a sex beast so he wasn't even exaggerating this time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:43 am

I looked up at the landing in shock, realizing how stupid I'd been to let down my guard for even a moment. After all, I'd known that the house was home to vampires. I couldn't help but stare at the vampire before me, though. He's certainly handsome, I thought to myself as he ripped into the blood bag. My interest was completely shut off, however, the moment he opened his mouth to raise himself up even higher on his pedestal. And, apparently, a humongous jerk, I added internally, a smirk appearing on my face.

It surprised me when he jumped over the railing and landed directly in front of me. My defensive reflexes kicking in in anticipation of an attack, I flew backwards toward the door at a speed far too fast for a human to achieve. Silently reprimanding myself, I grinned and walked back to where he stood. "Hey," I said with a dark smile. "I'm Evangeline Giovanni, though you can call me Eva if you want. Sorry about the intrusion but I'm new to Mystic Falls. I was heading this way in search of a hunt and happened to catch the scent of vampires radiating from this house. Thought I'd stop by and see who lived here. Oh, and the door was unlocked."

I added in the last part sarcastically, basically in an attempt to piss him off. I knew it was foolish to antagonize a strange vampire without knowing their age but I couldn't help myself. Remembering that Kai was behind me, I motioned behind myself in a dismissive manner. "I almost forgot, this is Kai."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 3:53 pm

When had strolled into the house, it seemed to be put together rather well. The floors were clean, the blood actually smelt pretty fresh in here. Maybe someone lived here. And by the seem of fresh, someone may be here... Before I could warn Eva, there was another figure that entered the room. As the guy would yap on and on about how he was some sex God-warrior, I would just cross my arms and wait for his arrogant somewhat pep talk to himself was over. Awkward...

As Eva finally introduced me, I rolled my eyes. "I do have a voice box." I said, acting like a middle schooler. Awkwardly, I say... "....I'm...Kai..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

He looked at her for a few seconds and sixed her up with his piercing gaze. "Hmm." He said before turning to finally acknowledge Kai. "Ever heard of knocking?" He asked before downing the rest of the blood. "You know... its what you used to do when you were human." He explained rolling his eyes as he turned towards the living room.

"Oh the kid can speak." He said slumping down into the furthest chair. "Why don't you two go run along back to where you came before its too late? This is no place for kids."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:25 pm

"Well we'll tell the kids to run off when we find some..." Shoot. Arrogant ass. He must be ancient why he's acting so douchey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 am

I couldn't help but laugh when the vampire before me had asked why I hadn't knocked. "I haven't knocked in almost 130 years so forgive me if I'm a little out of practice," I replied with a smirk. Watching him head into the living room, I strolled in behind him, sitting down on the couch before he had a chance to protest. I hadn't met a vampire older than me in a very long time and I had a feeling that this one was. I certainly wasn't passing this opportunity up very easily.

My smirk turned into a scoff, however, when the handsome male before me called me a 'kid'. I wasn't used to being referred to as a child and I definitely wasn't going to put up with it today. I was tired and hungry, not a good combination for me; or any other vampire for that matter. "I'm no kid," I replied in a low growl, giving the impression I wasn't someone to be trifled with. Personally, I didn't care that he was older than me. It had never stopped me before. "And you've yet to introduce yourself. What am I to call you, seeing as you know both our names."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:01 pm

"You've obviously been away from civilisation so what brings you here to MY house?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows as he poured himself a glass of whiskey, he wasn't the best when it came to hospitality. In fact the thought to make them a drink never even crossed his mind.

He glanced at the older vampire of the two and shook his head. She definitely had nerve, he just wasn't sure if that nerve annoyed or amused him. "I wasn't speaking to you i was speaking the kid behind you." He said refilling his glass and ignoring the boys words.

"Damon Salvatore." He stated spreading his arms along the top of the sofa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 pm

I smiled at his question. "As I said before," I began, making it plain as day to him. "It's been a while since I've been in the company of fellow vampires and, while passing by your house, I noticed the fresh scent of some. Hoping I might actually meet another, I chanced a look inside. Plus, the architecture of this place is amazing if I may say so myself." I watched his expression for any hints that might give away what he was thinking.

I was pleased to learn that he hadn't been referring to me as the child, but to Kai who was still behind me. "Well then," I replied. "My apologies on that note. I just hate to be thought of as a weakling simply because I'm younger than some of those around me." Glancing back at Kai as I mentioned that last part, I threw him a slight smile that was meant to be reassuring. I turned my head back around at hyper-speed, however, when the vampire seated across from me told me his name. "Damon Salvatore," I said aloud, bowing my head slightly in respect as I let the name flow over my tongue. "So you are the Salvatore brother I've heard so much about. They didn't lie when they said you were good looking. It's an honor!"

OOC: Sorry about not having the color when Eva's talking, my computer's being funky.

Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:21 pm

My eyes naturally bulged out when I heard the magic words. Salvatore? As in Stefan? How is Stefan the Ripper, yet Damon's the cool one? I used the speed I was graced with the to sit next to Eva, sort of shoving her aside. "Yeah, yeah. Honor, you're sexy. Let's move on..." Move. I thought in my head. This was going to be an interesting day. "Wait..Salvatore? As in your brother is...?" I waited for him to finish my sentence. Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 pm

"Let me rephrase." He said placing his glass back on the table. "What are you doing in Mystic falls that brings you across my house?" He asked his eyes flicking from Eva to Kai and back to Eva again. There seemes to be a lot of vampires here since him and his brother arrived, he didn't know if it was them drawing attention or the lay lines had suddenly turned attractive.

He smiled. "My father built it himself." He shrugged. "Shame we had to kill him."

He nodded. "I know the feeling, i seem to be surrounded by Originals so you might want to leave mystic falls before you become entrapped into their plans. They can be... very persuasive." He said referring to their power of compelling younger vampires. He had been the victim of it a lot in his past apparently and he hated the though of being told what to do.

He nodded. "The one and only." He said flashing her a smile at her compliment before he turned to look at Kai. "The ridiculously lame St Stefan?" He asked. "Unfortunately yes, although thats not something i like to put out there you know." He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:03 am

I couldn't help but look at Kai in utter contempt when the younger vampire basically shoved me aside to talk to Damon about his brother the Ripper. Anyone who knew anything about the Salvatore brothers knew that Damon couldn't stand Stefan, a cold hard fact that Kai apparently seemed to be completely unaware of. Focusing my undivided attention back on Damon, however, I smiled at his question. "Well," I began, trying to think of a way to sum it up without talking for the next 10 minutes about my boring life. "I've been traveling lately, my last place of residence being in New York. Frankly, I'd grown tired of the city and decided it was time to move on. I pulled out a map of the US and glanced at it. The name Mystic Falls stuck out to me so I figured I'd check the place out and here I am." I nodded, more to myself than anyone else in the room, feeling it was an adequate answer.

I smiled in response to Damon's comment about his father's death. It was clear to me that he felt no remorse on that subject whatsoever and, for some strange reason, that alone struck me as hot. I was surprised to learn that Originals had made a home, here of all places. "Wait, you're telling me that Originals are in Mystic Falls? Originals, as in Klaus?" I couldn't believe what I had heard so I repeated it dumbly, trying to make sense of it.

I smiled my most winning smile at Damon as he confirmed my question of who he was. This guy would not be a bad one to have for an ally, I thought to myself. All I need to do is get to know him a little better and see what happens. He might discover I'm not such a bad girl to be acquainted with after all.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:03 pm

He half turned off for her explanation, he had wanted a sentence answer and no more but it seemed she was set on giving her life story. "Doesn't everyone. It's such a magical place." He said rolling his eyes. "And what about you?" He asked Kai. "But make it quick, we might have forever but i'd rather not spend it getting to know your life story."

"Klaus being the first of them yes. They seem to travel in packs, quite annoying actually." He said thinking about how, first he had to deal with Klaus and now the female original that had a thing for him. Everyone seemed to expect something from him, but he wasn't Stefan. He didn't go out his way to keep people happy, in fact he preferred to cause people misery and make their lives a living hell. It was a lot more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:23 am

Elizabeth had gotten back to the Salvatore Boarding house after her shift had ended at the Grill. Her name plate and apron lay on the front passenger seat of her Ford Mustang. She parked her car in her usual spot on the side of the house. She got out of her car and headed for the front door, letting her brown hair fall from her ponytail. She took in a deep breath and entered.

"Uncle Damon. I'm home." she said entering the house. She headed for the living room. She noticed some others. She wasnt sure if they were Vampires or humans. "Uh- sorry. Am I interupting somathing? I can go." she said taking one step back.

OOC: Sorry but can I join?
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 pm

He sighed as his eyes flicked to the front window. Someone had just arrived and it wasn't Stefan, his car was a lot smoother than that piece of junk that had just arrived. That left only one person, his niece.

"Hmm." He said in thoughts looking down at his glass as he swirled the liquid around. "Fun day at work was it? Slaving away?" He said, no Salvatore should have to serve humans, werewolves, vampires or witches. They all did their bidding not the other way around. But she wasn't a real Salvatore, no in his eyes anyway.

"Run along and get your favourite uncle a drink, im parched." He said patting a hand on his stomach as he rested his head on the back of the sofa so he was looking at her through his eye lashes.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:46 pm

"I went to war and got killed in 1918. Quick enough?" I asked, rolling my eyes and leaning back. I completely forgot Eva was sitting next to me for a second and quickly scooched over to the edge, turning my face looking around the house, opposite of Damon and Eva. Suddenly the door opened and there stood a young girl. She looked like a human. From her fidgityness and scared look, I could tell. Human.

"Uncle....Damon?" I said, letting out a loud yell. "This...this is hilarious!" I elbowed Eva softly in the shoulder, "Didn't see that one coming..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next