Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aEvangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Elizabeth stared at Damon. Even though Damon was her favorite uncle, she did wish he understood her as a human teenager. She placed her purse and keys down on a table and went over to him. She grabbed his glass and walked over to the cabniet. She grabbed the single malt and poured it in. "Yes work is slow. I'm thinking about quiting after next week."

She closed the cabniet and walked back to him. She handed him his drink. "Is there anything else I can get you uncle dearest?" she asked in her scarcastic voice. She stared at him with the same blue eyes they share. she stood with her arms crossed over her chest. She turned to the boy. She knew he was vampire. "Yes he is my uncle. Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:06 pm

"Another war hero... Tragic." He said in a bored monotome voice. He had been to war himself, it wasn't great at the time but now those bloodbaths had a certain appeal to them.

"Good but turn all saint like and boring like your other less impressive uncle and you'll meet the same bloody end as your father." He said turning to look at the glass she had poured him. "Right now i need a real drink." He said downing the glass in one. "The whole bag will do."

He turned to face Kai and placed the glass on the table not to quietly. "Problem kid?" He asked tapping his fingers on the arm of the chair as a calming gesture.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:14 pm

I stared at him all serious like for about 10 seconds, seeming scared because he seemed to be trying to scare me. I held the face until, my face bursted out into laughter. "Haha." It was hilarious, Damon never seemed like the family man, much less the guy to take in his niece rather that bite into her neck!

"No, no. You just don't seem like the type to care for anyone, much less take in a kid!" I clarified. I wasn't making fun of him. I mean, he's a vampire. He could just take of while she's peeing and he could be in Vegas by the time she's done. It's quite honorable of him.

I stood up and flashed behind Damon. I put my hand up in the air to Damon, signifying I would hurt her. "Boo." I gave a little chuckle then turned serious. "The name's Kai." I said circling around to face her. "And that prick over there? That's Evangeline." She introduced me to Damon, I introduce her. We're even.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:16 pm

She remebered when Damon had killed her father, Zach. Truth was, she didnt mind his passing. He and Stefan are too goody-goody for her liking. She went to then kitchen and retrived a bag of A positive. He was running low. It was about time for another trip to the hospital for more blood. She returned to him with his real drink. "You are running low again. And why on earth would I be saint like? I have no reason too. But I sould rather we discuss this later and not infront of guests." she said smiling at the others.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:27 pm

He gritted his teeth but let the kid have his joke, he was in mystic falls now so it wouldn't be too long before someone killed him. "Never said i cared." He said sitting back in his chair. "You should see the last guy that said that... oh wait, no he's dead." He said turning to look at his neice. "Daddy never did come back home."

He took the blood bag and gave it a quick sniff to me make sure it hadn't been tampered with. "It's alright i'll top it up again tomorrow. The nurse is quite fond of me now." He smirked looking up as Kai moved. "Seriously? You've got the wrong brother kiddo." He laughed.

"Go ahead, be my guest, shes Stefans guest anyway." He shrugged biting into the blood bag.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: Short.

I slowly walked away from the girl and sat myself back down next to Eva and scratched my head. "Where is Stefan, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"How the hell should i know?" He said. "Im not his minder, he's a big boy he can look after himself."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Elizabeth stared at the vampire named Kai. She had been threatened by vampires before, so his threat didnt scare her. Elizabeth sat down in her usual place, a chair by the couch. Damon's comment about her father didnt disturb her. "Zach had it coming. At least I know who I should be listening to." She said refering to Damon. It had been a long time since she and Stefan had any type of conversation. But she did wonder at times why Damon didnt just kill her, or if he really did care for her. She ran through her thoughts about Damonand Stefan without showing it on her face.

"So, Kai. What brings you to Mystic Falls?" I asked in a wonderious tone, not to show how innocnt she can sound.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:43 pm

I crossed my legs and schrunged my eyebrows together, looking upset. "...Well."

I turned back to the girl, and became my merry self again. "Actually, I heard it was a good place for vampires to start over..." Apparently, Stefan did the same thing. And it worked. Well, maybe for a day. Then Damon appeared. Woah, I just realized something. I'm like a vamp stalker...
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:53 pm

He nodded, at least the girl see it from his point of view. Maybe she was a Salvatore after all.

"Actually its the place vampires come to to die. You wouldn't believe how many i've seen die." He smiled, some of them had been at his hands but who cared. "Not to mention the hunters." He whispered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Elizabeth knew Mystic Falls was a place for vampires to come too. Some would live, some would die, some would be changed then die. Damon had killed many while he was here. She knew that, witnessing some. Even Mason Lockwoods death. "Damon if you dont mind, may I get a drink?" she asked wanting a small glass of his malt.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:07 pm

He nodded, he didn't see why not. "Take the bottle on the left, im sure Stefan wont mind." He said licking the blood off his lips. Man he loved the taste of fresh blood in the morning, the only thing that could beat this was warm fresh blood from a living human. His fangs grew and his eyes turned black with the mere thought. He needed a human so desperately, this new diet just wasn't enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

She stood up and walked back to the cabniet. She grabbed a class and poured herself some of the amber liquid. She placed everything back as she walked back to her spot. She took the drink in one swallow. She noticed Damon's face. Then she was the slightiest bit panicked. She knew his diet wasnt working for him. "Damon? Are you ok?" she asked in her innocent with a hint of scared tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:45 pm

He took a deep breath to get himself back under control. "I'm fine!" He said getting to his feet and draining the last of the bag. "I'm going out and when i get back, they better not be here." He snapped running at vampire speed to the back door before turning into his black crow form. It was easier to find a lone human from this height.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:52 pm

She watched him try to get under control. Unfortunatully, it didnt work. As he left she heard his statement about the company. She looked at them. "Sorry. He is trying to get that under control. He is really trying." she said while getting up. "He will be back soon. Sorry it had to end like this." she said looking at the vampires. "Have you been tot he Grill? You should. Theree is plenty of seats, trust me." she was trying to convince them of leaving to go there. She would retreat to her room after they would leave though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 am

OOC: Sorry about being away from the rp for so long. Had work all day today and I couldn't reply. Here's mine now. Will try to catch up with Eva.

I couldn't help but be both excited and nervous at the prospect of Originals being in Mystic Falls. Of course, I thought to myself. Out of all the places to choose from, I had to pick the one with vampires that could really do some damage when riled up. Lucky me...not! Still, I smiled sweetly at Damon in response to his statement. "Really?" I asked, merely intrigued. "I knew that there were a few of them left but I had no idea that they traveled together. Well, I'll just have to be on my best behavior now, won't I?"

Hearing a car pull up in the driveway, I turned to look out the front window. Unable to see from my current position, I leaned forward and watched the door until it opened. A young girl entered in, obviously human, and I couldn't help but notice the appetizing scent of her blood wafting off her into the living room. Forcing myself to remain seated, I leaned in slightly in order to better catch the scent. Uncle? I thought to myself in confusion. This human girl is the Salvatore brothers' niece?

Knowing better than to laugh, I simply nodded my head at the teenager and smiled broadly. Oh, how I wanted to drink from her but I wasn't at all sure how Damon would feel about that. After all, she was family to them. I growled in a low voice though, when Kai introduced me without my approval. I was his elder and therefore possessed the right to name him in the presence of other vampires. He, however, held no such claim over me and I didn't like feeling incapable one bit.

When the topic of blood was brought up, I couldn't help but feel my mouth salivating slightly. I was just about to ask if he could spare a bag when the girl told Damon that he was running low. Oh well, I told myself silently. I'm sure I'll be able to find a donor later. Still, I found myself slightly shocked when I heard that he'd killed the human's father with no remorse at all. At least, that was what was running through my head until I remembered whose presence I was in; Damon Salvatore's.

I grinned as I heard Damon's statement about Mystic Falls being a graveyard for vampires. "While that may be the case," I replied, allowing a smirk to appear on my already flawless face. "I think I'll take my chances. After all, a dangerous life is always better than a boring one, don't you think?" I didn't really expect a response so it didn't surprise me when I didn't receive one.

Watching the look on Damon's face change suddenly as he finished the blood bag, I could tell he was thinking about drinking live. Still, I didn't want to make him feel worse so I kept my mouth shut, hoping everything didn't go to hell in a hand-basket from his obvious thirst. As he stood and replied to the girl's question as to whether or not he was okay, I wondered if it was time to depart. Sure enough, Damon made it clear that he wanted us gone, before fleeing the room, and I didn't feel like making an argument as to why I should stick around. Still, I was hungry and the blood from the girl was giving off a delicious odor. I thought maybe I would stick around and get to know her a little better in the hopes of getting a taste for myself.

Standing up, I sped over to where she stood and smiled, holding out my hand in an offer of peace. "I'm Evangeline Giovanni," I told her with a smile, officially introducing myself so as to not allow Kai to get the better of me. "Though you can call me Eva if you want. Most people, vampire and human alike, find it easier. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 am

The girl sped over infront of her. Elizabeth had met the girls hand. " Hi, Eva. I'm Elizabeth." She told her returning the smile. She looked at the girls apperence. Elizabeth noted as she introduced herself a second time, that she was older thaan Kai.

OOC: short
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 pm

I returned the smile easily, more than willing to do whatever it took to get close to this human. Her scent was even more potent close up and it made my mouth water slightly. "It's a pleasure to meet you," I replied with a grin. "Just out of curiosity, how long have you been staying with the brothers? And how long have you known what they really were?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:39 pm

OOC: Sorry for not responding. I have been in bed all day sick.

Elizabeth really didnt mind the girl's questions. But she did wonder if it was a vampire game or something. She pushed that thought away when she answered, "I have lived in this house all of my life. So I have lived with Stefan for 17 years, and Damon for about one or two years now. I am really bad with dates."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 am

Hmm, I would have guess she lived with her mom or at least her dad and she just got stuck with them when he died. Stefan must be really caring. Geesh, I wonder what happened to him and I can't really ask Damon because he'll get all doochey about it. I just stood up and began to ask Elizabeth the questions I was thinking, "Oh, so your parents decided to leave you with Stefan since you were a baby?" I realized how rude that sounded, "Oh, not judging! Just asking... I'm sure your mother's a fine woman."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 am

"My mother left me with my father as soon as she could leave the hospital when I was born. My father didnt want a family but he kept me. We never had a relationship. So I guess it's like I never had any parents." She responded to those questions. She wondered why her mother left. "Afine woman? More like a deadbeat mother." Nobody ever asked her about her parents, because she told whom ever asks that she lives with her uncles. She smi;ed at the both of then. "Not knowing them never really bothers me."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 pm

I suppose I should feel bad for Elizabeth, but it was just a little too exhausting. "...Well." I said, sounding insulted. I wasn't literally insulted, I was just bored and had nothing to do. Damon's a douche, Eva's a bitch, and Elizabeth's a douchey-boring bitch. Well at least we know she's learned something from Damon. "So...you're in high school...?" I asked, sounding uninterested. I was. I was very uninterested.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Elizabeth saw were this was going by his tone. She thought about what to say. "Yes. Like any other human, I go to high school. On the cheerleading team and I am about to quit my job at the Grill. Any other important life story infromation you would like to know?" she told him in her bithcy tone of voice. She was really getting board of every vampire that she ran into asked her about her life. Maybe her longing to become one was a reason for her attitude to any vampire any more. "I will answer anything else you would possibly want to know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:19 pm

I couldn't help but be irritated at Kai's bored attitude when he was speaking to Elizabeth. Yes, I knew that he was a total douche, but he could at least appear interested. "You're in high school?" I asked, not surprised in the slightest, yet feigning it perfectly. "I honestly thought that you were older than that. I'd set your age around 18-19 at least. What grade are you in? Is it fun there?" I'd never gotten the chance to go to high school, having been turned back in the late 1800s so I was mildly curious as to what the environment was like in that setting.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:32 pm

She looked at the girl and responded in her voice of sweet and innocent as she did earlier. "I am 16, just a sphomore. The high school is like any other high school, except for the handful of supernaturals that attend it. Other than that you have a preety much normal high school." She smiled at the girl. her stare glazed over the bot several times. She was more than happy to answer their questions. She walked over to the cabniet and cleaned her glass out before placing it back. She walked back over to Eva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2   Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evangeline's Arrival -- Pt. 2
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next