Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Staff_zps08fc6213

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_n"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Liz_zpse62da61a"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Empty
PostSubject: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 pm

I was sitting here in this grassy waste land full of sadness. Before I got here I felt happy-ish and it was like as soon as I place my foot in the cemetary, this unseen sadness fell onto me. I carred a few roses in my hands. I placed two on my fathers grave and two on my brothers. My father doesnt desreve this type of respect, but it doesnt mean I dont have a heart for pass family members.

It was night. I was going to Bonnies to see if she could charm a lapis for me. This was a sidestop. I this was the first time I had been here to see my brothers final resting place. Everyone around me dies. People I know and then others I dont. It didnt surprise me when I died but it did when I came back a vampire. I still hadnt remembered drinking any blood that day. So I have no idea who my creator is. I just remeber leaving the grill. There wasnt anyone to serve that day thanks to the idot who forgot to change the CLOSED sign to OPEN.

I found this strange. The murder remembering the lives of the people she took. But I guess I would have to get used to death. Not attach myself to anyone. I dont know. My mind was still messed up to think anymore.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Damon had been wondering the cemetery for a while now. He had no idea how long because he was quite drunk, with his bottle of whiskey in his hand and the empty ones laying on the graves of his own families. It was funny how he and Stefan got their own empty graves. He'd often wondered if he would get buried there after he'd died somehow. He thought not. Too much dust to scoop up, he laughed to himself.

"Oh Elizabeth, Eli, Beth, Lizbeth." He sniggered strolling across all the nicknames he could thing of from her name. "You shouldn't be out here all alone. There's monsters about. Killer squirrels on the lose." He smiled downing a bit of hie whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

I was going to get up and leave untill I heard my named slightly slurred drunkenly. I looked to see Damon with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. I gave a sound mixed with a laugh and a gasp. This was so common that nothing he did surprised me.

"Yncle Damon. What brings you here? It's obvious the animals are retaliating at Stefan so you would have no fear of the Killer rodent." my personality had heightened a lot. Now my royal bitchyness was all that and more. I didn't want to deal with anything ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:09 am

"I could ask you the same thing!" He said dropping down beside Zach grave. "Hello, Zachy. Long time no see. I owe you a drink." He said pouring a little onto the mud over where his head should be. "I wanna be there when the squirrels fight back. Should be a good show."

"Funny places Cemeterys. Why don't you visit my grave?" He asked pointing his bottle of whiskey towards the way he;d just comes. "It's just down there. Right next to Stefans."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

It didn't surprise me when he poured some of the alcohol over Zachs gave. Neither the fact he and Stefan had a grave back in the Orginial Cemetary. I got up and decided What The Hell. I might have to place one here soon anyway so why not see theirs?

I walked down the path he pointed and saw several different Salvatore's. Mostly males. I guess the Salvatore gene pool is dominated by the male gene. I saw Stfans weathered standing headstone, then next to it was Damon's. "Even in death, you too were best friends."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Damon laughed. "Best friends? I wouldn't even say we were friends never mind best friends." Once the bottle was empty he threw the bottle behind him onto some poor fools grave and got to his feet. "Point is, he ruined my life and i made him a promise to never let him forget it." He took a deep breath and dropped down onto his fathers grave.

"Hello father." He said before looking up at Eli. "Perks of being able to live forever, i can make his life a personal hell for as long as i wish... he never did like me always favoured little Stefan." He frowned rubbing a bit of grit of his fathers name.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:22 pm

I always wondered what Stefan had done to Damon to make this his life. Making Stefan wish he never knew Damon or was related to him. I looked at the headstones as I sat up against the trunk of a tree.

"What did he do to have you be a constant reminder of what he did? How has Stefan made your life miserable? It looks like you have a good life, I guess. Draining women of their blood while partying or having sex with them. How could such an unemotional, stable, untouchable vampire like you be taken down by an animal feeding, out of control, outof his mind brother of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 pm

He sighed and dropped back so he was leaning against his fathers head stone. "There's a lot you don't know about our family Eli. I owe what I am today to my brother." That last word tasted sour on his tongue.

"I was human once you know. I went to war like most men my age, mainly to escape the arguments with my fathers. I went away, I gambled, I had fun, I killed, I did what it took to survive." He had no idea why he suddenly decided to spill everything. Perhaps it was the drink talking. Whatever it was he wasn't going to remember once he sobered up and that probably saved Eli a lot of trouble.

"Then I returned home and met Katerina." He sighed and closed his eyes thinking back to those faint human memories. "I made the mistake of falling in love with her and then my father killed me. Shot me through the heart twice the bastard." A hand went to rest on the spot he remembered the pain to have come from.

"Then I woke up. I died then I woke up. I had no idea what had happened until Katherine's maid Emily explained. I intended to die you know. It was never my intention to drink human blood. I came into this world as a human and I wanted to leave as one. I wanted to move on and join mother in the afterlife." He paused for a second to compose himself. His mother was still a touchy subject for him especially when in a vulnerable state like he was now.

"Then Stefan brings back that human girl." He said through gritted teeth. "And forced me to drink... Never forgive him."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:19 pm

I knew he was in the Civil war. I knew Katherine was their downfall. But I didn't know that Stefan forced him to drink. That was something that caused their love-hate relationship. That was terrible. I knew Stefan was 'bad/evil' in the beginning, but Damon became the way he was the moment he had human blood?

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that happened. I knew about everything else but that." I didn't know what to say or do at that time. It was terrible what happened.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:01 pm

"No one ever does, because im the bad guy! St Stefan is the good one remember, he's never done wrong." He moaned and fell onto his side. "Always the bad guy." He mumbled and then fell sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:59 pm

When he fell asleep I got up and tracked down two people. I was able to convince them to come to the graveyard. Before they saw anything I snapped their necks. I proceeded to drain the guy and left the girl for him. He wasn't bad. I was. I had to tell him.

"Damon. I have a gift for you. Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Just as a dream hit it was ripped away as he woke with a start. "Wha..." He started as he sat up half dazed to find a dead girl at his feet. Without waiting for confirmation that she was his he dragged her towards him and dug in, tossing her aside once he was full.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he spotted Liz. It was a funny place for her to be. Had she followed him here?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

As the boy was drained dried, I tossed him off of me. I took his shirt to wipe my mouth and hands. It was about time for Damon to wake up. I made sure my bite was hidden as I talked to him.

"You bbrought me here. You were drunk and passed out on your fathers grave so I went on a hike and found a few things."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow and slowly got to his feet. "Hmmm." It was now that he took the time to search his surroundings that he noticed the mess. Lots of bottles were scattered around the place, mostly lining his and his fathers graves.

He kicked the body at his feet aside and walked around it. "Then why did i bring you here? Hardly a place for partying is it? Even for the dead."

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:40 pm

"You told me to look at yours and Stefan's graves, I was visiting Adrian's and Zach's." I got up and walked over. I decided to tell him.

"Listen. I know we may never have been on the right page, but I have to show you something." I looked down and pulled up my left arm sleeve to reveal the bite form the werewolf. i hadnt looked at it since the intal bite that happened about two, maybe three days ago. "Your the first to know, other than James, who was there when it happened. Might as well make good with everyone before I go dulusional."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:04 pm

"Huh." He said looking at his fathers grave. He loved yet loathed the man. He couldn't stand in the same room as him without being the center of some insult he'd throw his way but Damon wasn't stupid or weak. He threw back insults just as bad as the ones he received.

He took her arm and pulled it forward to examine the bite. "Liz this isn't the time to be following in my footsteps!" If this was what he thought it was then there was only one thing she could do... "Go see Klaus, You've got him in your back pocket right? Then take a favour." He wasn't going to allow her to face when he had.

"Who was it? That bit you?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Now was the time to come clean.... about everything. "I may try to be a mix of you guys, but believe it or not, im a klutz-y heronie. The wolf was going after James and I stopped it. Of course it ran away after it bit me." Even though there was no light where we were, I coulld still see the bite.

"I dont have Klaus in my back pocket. But, I am one of his foot soldiers now. I bet he would be greatful to have a Salvatore done with. So if he doesnt help me out, it would still be nice to...apologize to my loved ones. So I'm going to say, I'm sorry for being a royal bitch ofa niece to you all these years."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:29 pm

"Well try taking a leap out of my book. Stop playing the hero, it's not good for you! I played the hero once and i ended up on my death bed. Not fun!" He said beginning to pace a little as he began to think. "James?! Seriously? Is he even worth saving?" He sighed.

"So you have a bite, you don't know which wolf it was that bit you and you're just Klaus foot soldier? Great! This just gets better and better!" He moaned. "Now you can march right up to Klaus and ask for his blood. Play a damsel in distress or whatever the hell it is he likes. I don't care how you do it, just do it!"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptySun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm

"You care. You care that I'm dying? I didnt think that was possible before." I rolled my sleeve down and watched him pace around. I couldnt find any words to help him calm down in the slightest way. "Actions speak louder than words. I was trying to save James because I knew Bonnie cares for him and she's my friend. I dont have anyone like James has in his life. I have family and friends. I am looking after everyone no matter what happenes to me."

I looked around the Fell's Church cemetary. 'I'll talk to Klaus, but if nothing happenes, just dont tell anyone that I'll be the next funeral. Elena and I may not be on the same side half the time, but I look out for her because of you guys and vise versa. I'll go to his place now, but if I get stuck there because of the sun, I'll blame you." I said before turning to the direction of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:37 am

He paused. Did he care? It sounded like he did. "In case you didn't notice we're running short on Salvatores Elizabeth, i'm just looking out for my own. Isn't that what everyone expects me to do?" He asked bringing the shields back up.

"Friends? People are your friend when it suits them. They are your friend when they need you, when they don't they won't hesitate to stake you through the heart. That's a lesson you don't want to learn the hard way." He'd had friends, he'd tried being frieds with many of Elenas friends but all of those would gladly turn him in for one of their own.

"I won't, but you know Stefans going to ask questions when his favourite neice goes awol right?" He called as he watched her leave. "Be careful, he's still Klaus, his foot soldier or not."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

I stopped and thought about his words. I thought of the many times he would have wanted me dead. "I thought you liked it better when it was just you two. Easier to maintain." Everyone did expect him to do good. I expect nothing out of people. "I don't expect anything from anyone. I see what I see and that's it. No expectations."

Hell, why would I be staked? I'm a useless vampire on deaths door. I chuckled a little as I looked at the stars. "Goodbye.... Uncle Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}   "...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli} Empty

Back to top Go down

"...It doesnt mean I dont have a heart." {Damon~ Eli}
Page 1 of 1