Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Her Heart Was Made Up Staff_zps08fc6213

Her Heart Was Made Up Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Her Heart Was Made Up 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nHer Heart Was Made Up Liz_zpse62da61aHer Heart Was Made Up 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Her Heart Was Made Up 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Her Heart Was Made Up Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Her Heart Was Made Up Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Her Heart Was Made Up Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Her Heart Was Made Up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

Her Heart Was Made Up Empty
PostSubject: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Elena...Elena made up her mind. For the past...year, it's been Elena bitching about loving Stefan, or being unable to chose...but the decision's been made. It wasn't really her, at least her brain's, decision to make. It was her heart's. And it was made up. Easily. She doesn't, or didn't, want to admit it...because it's just like so many things could have unfolded negatively or had some type of negative impact.

Elena came up to the Salvatore Boarding house, closing her eyes as she roughly knocked on the somewhat ancient door.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

Bites : 526
Awesomeness : 7

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

Damon had gotten up minutes before, so he wasn't looking his best. His black shirt had been left open to reveal his bare chest and his hair wasn't as neat as it usually was. He'd had a late night and he deserved a lie in for once. He lazily walked through the house with his usual morning blood bag in hand when there was a knock on the door.

He rubbed his eyes and opened the door stretching. "Morning beautiful." He said moving aside so she could walk through. "Stefans not here. Something about something or other." He said waving it off as he sucked out the last of the blood and wiped his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Still knocking, Elena had thought that this could possibly be classified as something you called a...mistake. Not her feelings, just the way she's executing it. What if whoever answers, isn't one of the guys? That would suck. Wait, what if it's someone who hasn't brushed their teeth? Wait, how is that relevant? Wait..

Elena heard the door open and pulled her fist away from the door.

As soon as Damon had said morning, beautiful...Elena kinda felt goosebumps. Was she this looserish? She stepped past the threshold. "Eerm, I would have asked you to invite me in...but I'm aware of the irony." She stated, realizing how unnecessary what she had just said was.

Elena took a seat on the sofa and just kinda begun to stare, gaze, at Damon. Trying to keep her eyes glued onto his, which were wondering the room apparently.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

He smirked. "We both know i couldn't let you in even if i did invite you. Im technically not living." He shrugged moving towards the living room. "Want a drink?" He asked pouring himself a glass of blood/ whiskey mixture. He knew it was a little early to be drinking but it was awkward having a sit down without a drink in your hand.

He moved to sit on his usual seat and looked back at Elena. "You okay?" He asked noting her staring. She never just sat and stared at him. Usually they were arguing about something he'd done wrong or discussing some new Stefan case.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:09 pm

"Haha, funny!." She said, acting as if she was a slutty cheerleader, twirling her hair and looking into space. She snapped out of it to answer him. "Naw, I'm good..." She responded, pulling her finger from her hair that she was twirling. She sat back and begun to once again gaze at Damon.

She nodded. "Yeah..." She answered, looking around all awkwardly.

Elena sat up and begun to scoot in the position that would make her parallel to Damon. "...I just don't wanna be drinking when I say what I'm about to say." Elena clarified.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

He smirked and gave her a wink as he watched her slutty cheerleader act. He'd never seen this side of her before and he definitely found himself liking it but he preferred the old Elena. She was the one he'd fallen for but he still liked to see the fun side to her at times.

"Okay." He said downing his glass and placing it on the table as he moved to the edge of his seat. He had a feeling he'd need that drink in a minute. "Elena what is it?" He asked, not sure whether to be worried about her or not. "Is it Klaus?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:13 pm

"Oh, no." She said, shaking her head. "If I had anything this good to say about Klaus, I'd need to be really...really...really...REALLY drunk." She admitted.

Elena sat in silence for about a minute looking around the living room awkwardly as she though about what the best way would be to admit what she was holding in on the inside. Should she come out with it just so...so? Or maybe tease for a little. Ha. That would be awesome watching Damon get all upset because she wouldn't tell him. She made up her mind! Choice B. "Oh, right!" She said, pretending she had forgotten."...I wanted to say..."

"...Is it cold in here? You'd think Virginia, being a southern state...in fact one of the original thirteen colonies, would be a little warmer in March. I mean yeah, still winter. But winter's going out the weather door and Spring's coming in. Hey, am I rambling? Cuz I could stop..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:20 pm

So it was good news? He began to relax a little but that didn't last long. The longer she stalled the tenser he grew. "I don't know, i don't feel the cold like you do." He said growing impatient now as she waffled on. What was it she was so nervous about telling him? What was it she'd done now? Obviously something that would annoy him.

"Yes Elena you are rambling. Now what is it you wanted to tell me about?" He asked almost willing her to spit it out. She was driving him insane keeping him in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Elena playfully turned her face with a sarcastic scowl on her face. "Did you just call me cold? Boy, you haven't seen cold like shit yet..." She said, smiling...continuing to postpone the coversation that she could see Damon getting impatient over.

"Didn't I tell you already? Oh, right. It was just the cold thing...which by the way I didn't mean to tell you about. I mean of course I did seeing as you know now, but it wasn't what I wanted to say before...which was...? Oh, sounds like I'm asking you. Which I'm not. Wait, where was I?" She begun to smile as she begun to see how good she was getting at this whole postponement thing.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm

He sighed and shook his head. "Im the only cold one here. Now moving back on subject." He said rolling his arm to try and get her to move on. She'd obviously come here for something other than idle chit chat.

"No Elena, i wouldn't be sat here waiting if you had." He said tapping his hands impatiently on the arms of the chair. It was the only thing stopping him from getting to his feet and pacing the room. He hated being still but he hated waiting even more. "Asking me what?! Elena! What are you trying to tell me?!" He asked getting to his feet to walk in front of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

"Haha. It's funny because it's true."

"Need some help with grammar? Well it has been a century and a half since you were in school, I mean wouldn't be sat here? You a caveman?"
She said, smiling continuing to extend the conversation. "That y.." He then interrupted with her name, "Yes? You need s...?" She was interrupted once more, now annoyed as he was. "FINE. I KINDA LIKE YOU." She yelled, then putting her palms over her mouth, trying to retract what she had just said. "Okay? Happy? And...it's WAY more than I should be lov...liking my ex's brother." She said, omitting Stefan's name on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

"No my grammar is perfectly fine thank you." He said crossing his arms across his chest as he turned to look at her. "How old do you think i am Elena?" He asked rolling his eyes before moving back to the subject on hand. The subject she was still to tell him.

"Kinda?" He asked wanting to hear the words come from her mouth before he fully believed it. He'd always been Stefans shadow when it came to girls he loved so he was finding it all hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Elena gulped as she looked down, twirling her feet circularly on the wooden floors. "Wel.." she continued, noticably quieter. She was now whispering. "...a little MORE than...kinda."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:48 am

He looked at Elena in confusion. After all this time why was she letting him know now? He'd asked and told her plenty of times how he felt. "Elena." He said moving back to sit on his seat.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this moment." He took her hands in his and looked at them for a while. "Of course I expected me to be doing the talking and you finally agreeing..." He trailed off.

"Why now? What made up your mind?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Elena's hand was taken by Damon and she just sat there smiling as he asked why now and said all the stuff. "Well...you're not the only one sister. Brother. Damon. Nevermind." She said, cutting her idiotic self off.

"Now? I just...I've been lying to myself for a while. A really long while and I used Stefan and I as an excuse..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm

He ignored her earlier comment and moved onto her next. Was he dreaming? This had only ever happened in his dreams, even then something happened to tear them apart. "So Stefan was just to cover up your feelings?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing. "You know what? I don't care. It's the present that counts." He smiled lightly pulling her to her feet to kiss her.

He missed this, only this time it was better because he knew she was his. This kiss was real and they didn't need to hide it from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Bites : 1780
Awesomeness : 34

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:23 pm

OOC: Bustin' ya bubble boyy.:-)

IC:
"Elena" pulled away gently from Damon, smiling. "You're a real softy at heart..." She told him smiling. "Elena" pulled Damon in, then immediately started kissing him again. After about 30 seconds of straight kissing, "Elena" pulled back once more and gave a devilish smile, almost...Katherine like. Well, technically, completely Katherine like.

"I still got it..." She said, smiling, purposely blowing her cover. "..And so do you." She thought she'd sneak in.

"Hey, you were bitching about how you didn't love Elena, that you were over shit like that...and where are we now? In your living room, the 'two' of you ready to rip eachothers clothes off." She said smiling at the fact her ass was right. "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment...priceless." She said, in a mocky Damon voice, smirking and flopping back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetiesthatbindrp.com
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:09 pm

(OOC ooo youre so evil it's amazing Razz )

He smile and kissed her forehead. "I can be when its needed." He smiled receiving a longer kiss this time. He let the kiss last as long as she wanted it too but he was quite disappointed when she pulled back.

He growl spinning on the spot so his back was to her. He sighed wiping his mouth as he turned back to her. He knew it was too good to be true. Just as he'd dreamt a million times before.

"Should have known, Youre a lousy kisser." He said going to pour himself another glass of whiskey/ blood.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 pm

OOC: Lol, well thank you.

IC:
Katherine, still on the couch, gave another smirk as she realized Damon was kinda disappointed. She had to admit, even though he was noticeably mad -- she could just smell it on him, he had an exrtaordinary way of hiding it.

"Not what you said to Elena...when you wanted it!"

When Damon begun pouring a mixture of whiskey and blood, Katherine sat there, eying it. As soon as Damon was all finished pouring it she dashed there and back grabbing the drink, "Don't mind if I do..." ...and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm

"Well Elenas not you. She doesn't offer herself to every man with a pulse! Or without in your case." He said bringing his glass to his lips just as she ran and stole it. He sighed and stood there frozen like that for a few seconds.

"Damon can i have a drink? Sure Katherine help yourself!" He muttered to himself before pouring himself a new one. "What happened to leaving town? We didn't even get to have the 'got rid of Katherine party yet'" He said perching on the end of the whiskey table.

"It was so great, then you just had to return with your face." He said mock shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm

"Um, offer myself? ...You really are older than my...in here.." She told him, tapping on her chest.

Katherine rolled her eyes as Damon basically had a conversation with himself, sounding as if he was mocking something that she never said. Then, out loud this time, he asked why she didn't leave town and then said some other shit. "It got old, like these conversations I have with you Salvatores..."

"Technically my face was here," She begun reffering to their whole doppelganger situation, "So it's almost like I never left."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:44 pm

"Yes. Is there anyone you wouldn't sleep with? You pretty much seem to leave your stamp on everyone." He said drinking from his glass. "Even a werewolf. I mean seriously? Only you could stoop that low." He said shaking his head.

"Oh that's weird, i could have swore you came and sought me out. If we're that boring why are you sitting in my house with your annoying ways?"

"Yes your face, but Elena pulls it off soooooooo much better. You have no idea." He smirked. It felt good to have a few digs at Katherine. It's not like she didn't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm

"Hugh Hefner." She said, with disgust in her eyes. "Boy, say what you want...but when it comes down to it, werewolves are just dogs in the bedroom. Hmm...I wonder about that Tyler now..." She said, a smirk forming.

"I meant the boring shit is you guys asking, 'Why are you still here?' "

"But wait...my hair isn't flat. I don't wear converse all-stars...um...and I actually kept this body for half a milenium. " She said smiling... "That girl can't even keep her eyes dry for twenty four hours, let alone leave them open...with her passing out and being our 'Daphne Blake'..."
Back to top Go down
Damon__Salvatore

Damon__Salvatore

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

He nodded. "Fair point." It was hard to imagine why those girls slept with him. The guy was ancient and didn't even look good for it. Unlike him, he was frozen looking this good. "If you like dogs then who am i to judge. Lets just hope one loves to bite." He smiled.

"Maybe that's because no one likes you Katherine. Or maybe its the fact no one wants you around. Oh wait... maybe it's both." He said in mock shock.

"Yeah and look at the state of it now. That millenium definiately didn't do you any good." He said letting his eyes scan her body. Of course it was fine, but she couldn't know that. "Maybe i like a damzel in distress. Sure beats the stuck up princess wanna be."
Back to top Go down
Kit Kat Petrova. [:

Kit Kat Petrova. [:

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Katherine was getting all her comebacks ready, when she heard Damon say millenium. Since when has 500 become a millenium? Boyy. "Um, why don't I just clear one thing up. HALF a millenium. HALF." She rolled her eyes at the rest as she pulled her top off. "Okay, no denying I'm not what I was when I was...um, SEVEN...but boyy, no more than six monthes ago your ass was YEARNING for all this." She continued, putting her top back on, "And by the way, stuck up, yes. Princess, hey whatever. But I...am NO wannabee like shit. You wanna see a wannabee? Look at your family tree, you're little niece-spawn-type-thingy, first off has been nagging me to turn her since God knows when, AND tries to be JUST like her big strong sarcastic uncle Damon. Okay, maybe nothing to do with wannabe but seriously, I think it's time you had "the talk" with her. Okay, 2 talks then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Heart Was Made Up   Her Heart Was Made Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Heart Was Made Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next