Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Staff_zps08fc6213

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Liz_zpse62da61aMaybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Jason was a hybrid now, and everything about his body was different. He felt stronger, faster - his body felt lighter and harder, and he had the impossible hungering for blood. It controlled him, it dictated his every movement and he did his best to fight it off, and he did good most of the time. But going to school today? Why Klaus assumed it was a good idea, Jason would never know - but maybe he was right, adapting to his new found strength could be a good idea. His eyes full of sadness from Elena, he walked into the school and threw himself into the floor, and sat against his locker.

"Elena..... I miss you."

He buried his head in his arms, which were propped up on his knees.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Bonnie was walking in the halls and saw a boy she didn't know but he said the word Elena and it caught her attention. "Elena?" she asked as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:36 pm

He didn't even acknowledge the girls presence as she came near him. He could sense her every movement, but he didn't care. Elena had made him furious - he was tempted to just kill everyone in the school, except maybe Tyler and Matt - they were the only people that understood him. But he also knew that Jordan was here, as requested by Klaus - so he would stop him in his tracks. He pouted to himself, he really wanted blood.

"No Elena's here..."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Bonnie realized that he wasn't human and he looked pretty bad. "Hey are you ok?" she asked trying to get him to focus on her. Is something wrong? How do you know Elena?" she asked trying to get him to focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:00 pm

He let out a snarl. Did no one listen? He wanted to be left alone, yet people just seemed to... be attracted. He stared up at the girl, not realizing that his eyes were red, his veins were out and that topaz glow he had in his eyes, as a wolf - was still there. If she didn't know before - she would know now. The word Elena just made him livid, and he didn't want it to be mentioned again.

"Don't mention her - she broke my heart. The only thing wrong is... the fact that I can resist draining everyone in this school of their blood. You with them, yet I don't do it." He said to her coldly, trying to get her to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Oh so this was the guy. she thought. "Oh please you wouldn't be able to touch me or anyone else for that matter" she said deadly serious. She looked at him. "so you are one of Klaus' new toys." she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Her cockiness made him laugh and a devilish grin came across his face. She didn't know the limits of her powers, obviously - and now that he was the best of both worlds, she couldn't touch him. And if she did? There were so many hybrids that with one howl, the entire town would succumb to their power. He didn't act on impulse, because his lack of knowledge - he did it because he was powerful, he could do as he wished. With the originals backing him up and an entire army of hybrid brothers and sisters, what could stop him?

"You are awfully cocky, Sabrina the Teenage Witch. What makes you so sure that I don't have a ton of hybrids circling the school right now - ready to pounce?"

He chuckled, because he was having a good time - he totally had forgotten about Elena. Almost like he literally flipped the switch off his emotions, and he was in tune with his primal nature.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

"Oh please even if you did, which I know you don't, you still wouldn't be able to touch me. So, instead of calling me Sabrina, I'm Bonnie." she said holding her hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:24 pm

He snarled again, he hated her already. But she had spunk he had to give her that, and anyone that would stand up to a hybrid - well... they were okay with him. He reached out to her, gripping her hand and shaking it, quickly to retract it. He wanted to be alone again, like he was last year - he wanted everyone to leave him alone.

"I wanted to be like last year... after I changed. I wanted people to go back to ignoring me, hating me even - but you don't understand that do you? You couldn't take a hint, I am in the floor because I am in mourning. I was a good kid, until yesterday. And now... well I have no idea what I am, I just enjoy the thrill of the chase. So, Bonnie - don't try to threaten me. I have already been forsaken, it can't get any worse."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:32 pm

"Oh please. Maybe if you didn't complain so much, you could get things back. So you know what Mr. Hybrid. Get a life. Suck it up and power through all the bullshit and try to get things back to normal. Because you are not the only one with problems." she told him looking him straight in the eye. No one had the right to complain. everyone in Mystic Falls needed to learn to power thorough it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

He laughed at her, she wasn't kidding. She wasn't too bright, seeing as she didn't understand what he was talking about. He didn't want what he had back - he wanted it all to dissipate. He cleared his throat, staring off at someone down the hall - eyeing their neck.

"You clearly misinterpreted what I said. I want to be alone, I liked it that way. Opening myself up to Elena was a mistake, my own really. Not hers - mine. And Klaus saved my life. Nothing more, I have no friends - no allies. Just myself, and if I can make it through my senior year, then everything will be just peachy."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Bonnie rolled her eyes "Whatever. Then enjoy being the one who is going to end up dead." she said in all seriousness and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 pm

He liked the fact that she walked away - he was alone again. He called after Bonnie, thanking her.

"Thanks for the pep-talk. And I will end up dead, not because of any of you - but because I will stake myself."

With that, he disappeared, leaving the school doors swinging. He sprinted into the woods and shifted, running wild. He felt at peace again, and alone - he wanted to stay like this, forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)   Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea (Bonnie)
Page 1 of 1