Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bonfire of the Millennium

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Montague
Jeremy Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Tyler Lockwood
James Cole
Elena Gilbert
Bonnie Bennett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:21 am

"Whatever little red wants." I smiled. Maybe this was gonna be better then I thought. Its been awhile since I had fun like this.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 am

Bonnie led James over to the drinks "What do you want?" she asked as she grabbed a soda. She was driving so no drinking for her.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 am

"Hm, I'll just take a beer. Haven't had one of those in awhile." He told her, as she passed him one. "So, this is nice. How long did it take for you and Elena to set up?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 am

I smiled as I grabbed hs hand. His hand was warm against my cold one. "Sorry, my hands are cold." I held my beer in my left hand as I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:31 am

"Anything to warm you up." I said. Elizabeths hand was cold but didn't bother me. "Wanna take a walk or something?" I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:40 am

"It took us weeks." she said smiling but looking around "It was worth it though."
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 am

He, too, glances around the area. "Yea, it was. It is amazing what you can make with passion and hard work." Replies James, looking down to her. "Did you want to talk about anything, or wanted to pull me away to get me drunk?" He asked her, laughing a bit under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:44 am

I returned a smile too him. "Thats sounds great." A walk with someone felt good. Bet's going solo.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 am

I grabbed onto Elizabeth's hand and lead her through the woods. "So how are you?" I asked laughing. Wow what way to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:50 am

Bonnie laughed "Get you drunk." she said with a laugh "Actually just thought it would be nice to hang alone." she said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:53 am

He waited for a reply, then began to laugh at her remark. "That is alright with me, just not too drunk k? I may need to walk home and don't want to end up getting hit by a car in the middle of the street" As the bottle was lifted to his lips, he took a sip then brought it back down to his side. "Yea, I agree. It is nice being over here alone, just hanging out. We should do this more often"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 am

I walked right beside him as he led me to the forest. It was better being out of my uncles sight when I was with Tyler. "I'm better now." wow did that sound cheesey. "How are you?" I slightly giggled under my breath at the starting of our conversation. It was like I completely forgot that he was a Hybrid. He was acting...Human.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:50 pm

"Good just living day by day, you never know whats gonna happen next in this crazy town." I said. I felt cheesy. What happened to the Lockwood charm? Whatever came out of my mouth when I was with a gilr was enought to swoop them off their feet.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:55 pm

"Yeah, you never know." I placed a strain of my hair behind my ear. This felt good. For once in my life, I didnt feel watched or in danger. I felt safe around Tyler. "How's the whole Hybrid thing going for you?" I asked him gazing at our hands quickly. He was right about the town. It was crazy. And it was unsafe for a human. A human like me.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 pm

"Its okay, as long as I don't have to transform." I said looking away. I didn't mind that was I Hybrid because I didn't have to transfomr if I didn't want to and I was the first successful one but it came with some flaws that hurt people I cared about.
Back to top Go down
Irene Rossi

Irene Rossi

Bites : 501

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Irene knew she was running a little late for the bonfire, but she agreed with saying "Better late than never", and, though she tried to be at least a little punctual, she hardly ever managed it. She had been looking forward to the party for a long time. It was a great opportunity to get drunk and maybe have a little snack, the vampire kind of snack.

She got her jacket and went out the door, glad that she didn't need to go by car. She definitely planned on drinking, and even vampires couldn't drive very well when they were drunk.

As she saw Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and even a boy she only recognized from a drinking game she had played a few days before, she smiled. It was going to be a party to remember. Irene wouldn't doubt it if someone told her it was the biggest event of Mystic Falls.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Bonnie smiled "Deal, even though I will give you a ride. Being as I have become unofficial designated driver." she said with a small laugh. "Yeah we should she said smiling and she looked around the party.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm

His attention turned to James who introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jeremy." he said not bothering to give his last name. He wondered how close of friends him and Bonnie were, but as their conversation went on he could tell there was something between them.
He went over and grabbed a beer then glanced over at Tyler, not really sure what he was talking about with Elizabeth then watched as they walked off into the woods.
"Well this is just great." he thought to himself as he drank his beer.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:39 pm

I had just pulled back into the driveway of the Mikaelson's house. I was out of town grabbing a bite to eat. I was fifteen minutes away from the house when my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that I had a new message. I opened the message and saw that it was from Elizabeth. She told me there was a bonfire up in the woods. I got out of my car and quickly went inside to my room. I grabbed two bags, one i filled with alcohol. The other I filled different snacks and assorted candies knowing that I'd get yelled at if I forgot. I put everything in the car and headed back in for a shower.
Once I was done I ended up wearing black skinny jeans and a black tank top. I threw on my coat and headed out the door. I got into my car and took off. A few minutes later I pulled up to the rest of the cars. I grabbed the two bags and walked over.
"Hey guys I brought some good shit!" I smiled, scanning my field of vision for Elizabeth. I didn't see her so she was either late or wondering around in the woods.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:46 pm

He smiled back at her, then took another glance around the area to see who else was going to show up. He saw two girls show up, one he remembered meeting from a drinkygame at the Grill, but they other one, he wasn't quite sure if he'd seen her before. "Are you sure Bonnie? Most of the fun at these parties, or it was back when I went to em, was hanging with friends getting drunk. But, yea, I'd hate for you to crash" He told her, looking down at her before taking another small sip of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm

I turned around and headed for my car, seeing various people along the way. Once I made my way to the trunk, I threw it open and started lifting various items from the back. Empty bottles, old diaries that I never wanted to see again, a chair that I found in the attic, Damon's lists that he makes when he's drunk (all 134 of them), some trinkets, most of his panty collection [ OOC: Very Happy ] etc., etc. I lifted all the objects into my arms and began to one-by-one throw them into the fire.
"There, all done."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm

"Yeah I am sure." she said with a smile and drank her soda. Then she looked out to see Stefan throw panties in to the fire and whispers "Mine better not be in there or Stefan is going to die."
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:27 pm

"Who wants some hard liquor?" I said opening up the bag with the alcohol. I pulled out a bottle of Jack and waved it in the air. I set the bag with Klaus's liquor on the ground next to the rest of the stuff. "I have snacks and candy in this bag." I said showing the goody bag. I cracked open the whiskey and took a long drink. I looked over when I saw Stefan throwing stuff into the fire. I saw him throwing a bunch of panties into the fire. "Stefy Damon's going to kill your for that!" I said then it dawned on me that Damon had a few pairs of mine. "Hey ass hat none of those better be mine." I then looked at Bonnie when I heard her whisper about her panties.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:34 pm

James looked over at the bonfire as he saw Stefan throwing a few odds and ends into the fire. He did catch a glimpse of some underwear though, which kind of made James think. Hm, either Stefan is a playboy and cheating on Elena, or those aren't his things. Unless he had a sort of Tyler predicament He began laughing randomly after thinking about that last thought. Then heard Bonnie whisper about her panties, and for some reason felt a little awkward. "Why would your panties be in with Stefan's things that he is throwing into the fire?"
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

I went to turn around, but was stopped immediately at everyone's eyes. "What?" Then, it clicked and I gave a light chuckle, "Those aren't mine, that's Damon's precious panty collection." My eyes glanced over to Ravyn and Bonnie before I winced a little, "I think I saw your guys' panties in there too." I proceeded to walk over to Ravyn. There on the ground was a bag full of candy, "Oh hell yeah!" I dug into the bag and pulled out a handful of candy, smiling like a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonfire of the Millennium
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: