Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bonfire of the Millennium  Staff_zps08fc6213

Bonfire of the Millennium  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bonfire of the Millennium  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBonfire of the Millennium  Liz_zpse62da61aBonfire of the Millennium  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bonfire of the Millennium  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bonfire of the Millennium  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bonfire of the Millennium  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonfire of the Millennium  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bonfire of the Millennium

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Montague
Jeremy Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Tyler Lockwood
James Cole
Elena Gilbert
Bonnie Bennett
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

Bonfire of the Millennium  Empty
PostSubject: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Bonnie had been working with Elena on the plans for the bonfire for weeks now. She finally decided to put it in action. She texted Elena earlier and told her to bring her part of the stuff. They had an hour to set up then everyone would be coming. She finally pulled up to the site and waited for Elena to show up.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Bites : 620
Awesomeness : 8
Alias : Alexa

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Elena was kinda majorly excited. For weeks she and Bonnie had been working on a plan for a bonfire. One of the last hurrahs of high school. It was exciting because of the simple fact they'd been planning it for week, days even and it was finally coming to fruition. She pulled up to the location and saw Bonnie waiting and she rolled down the window. "Have no fear, the shit is here!!!!!!" She yelled out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Bonnie smiled as Elena pulled up. "Thank you my dear." they pulled out all the stuff and started getting everything ready. They put up the small few decorations they had and had the music and everything. after about 45 minuets they were all done except for the fire. It was getting darker meaning people would start showing up. "You want to light or should I?" she asked smiling at Elena who was finishing off the food Bonnie had brought for her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am

Elena smiled, as she admired their work after almost an hour of straight work. Bonnie had just asked about the fire and who should light it. "Let's both do it." She then motioned as if she was referring to the whole world, "Together." She said. "Should we do it in the same spot or on opposite ends??"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:12 am

Bonnie though and said "Opposite ends." she got on one side as Elena got on the other end and they light the fire. As they did it took and the fire got bigger. Bonnie smiled and looked at it. she took that opportunity to make sure her car was locked and waited for people to arrive.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:17 am

James couldn't wait for the bonfire to start, after the time he had spent with Bonnie a few hours prior, he was really looking forward to seeing her again. The fire could be seen from where he had walked from, almost instantly the flames had been made. He had soon made his way to the two cars, one belonged to Bonnie, and he wasn't sure about the other one. But, his view soon shifted to the girl he had seen in the Grill earlier, and spent awhile conversing with. James made his way over to her. "This is a really nice fire you and your friend have going here. Nice and warm" He said, with a smile as he held his hands out toward the flames of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 am

Bonnie smiled as she heard James' voice. "Well thank you." she said slightly blushing. "James this is Elena." she said gesturing to Elena who was just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:23 am

Elena smiled as she and Bonnie finished lighting the fire. She sat on the sand, near Bonnie and watched this random guy approach. Of course he wasn't a stranger after Bonnie had introduced the two. She waved and smiled, "As you see I'm Elena. Nice to meet you!" She said. "Did you bring your stuff to burn? The whole point of the fire in bonfire will be taken out unless we can keep this bitch goin'." She finished off, pointing at the large fire.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 am

James chuckled at Elena's remarks. So, this is the friend that Bonnie was talking about back at the grill, the one that talked her into not feeling all mopey. "Well, Elena, I've heard some things about you, mostly good." He smiled "It is nice to meet you. I did, in fact bring some things with me. Not much, just some paper, seeing as how my vehicle isn't running right now, kind of limited carrying space." His hand then reached into his pockets and emptied out all of their contents.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:35 am

I walked into the forest to the place Bonnie said the Bonfire would be. I couldnt wait to have fun and let loose, its been such a long time since I got to do this. I walked to the area and saw Elena, Bonnie and some other guy was there. "Hello lovely ladies and dude." I said.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:45 am

Once I received a text, I was already in my Camarro, heading off to the location. Once there, I parked the car next to someone's Jeep and hopped out.
"Yellow, everyone!" I waved to all the people there. "I have my stuff in the back of the car, well it's actually mostly Damon's." I shrugged my shoulders, "The more stuff, the bigger the fire."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 am

Jeremy got out of the car with Elizabeth. They had just left The Grill and he was stuffed and ready to party.It was a little chilly out, but not cold, perfect bonfire weather. He saw the flame of the fire and everyone around it and headed towards them. "Hey guys." He said as he approached the group.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am

I turned off my car and got out of it the same time Jeremy did. It was great getting a bit to eat with him before the party. I buttoned up my coat a bit since the chilly air got to me. I walked over with him and saw the group. "Hey guys." Tyler, Elena, Bonnie Stefan and a new guy was there. "I dont think we have met. Elizabeth Salvatore." I placed my hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:31 am

Suddenly people began appearing out of the woodwork, some probably Bonnie's friends, although James vaguely remembers seen them, due to his graduation a year prior and being a few grades ahead of each of them. He addressed them one at a time. "Hey, Tyler right? Sorry, I only vaguely remember you from that drinking game we played at the grill. Nice to see some other guys here." He chuckled, as he then turned to Stefan a few minutes later. "Hey there, kill anyone recently with draining blood?" He asked, jokingly. But before he could get an answer, another girl walked up and seemed very eager to introduce herself. "Hello there Elizabeth. I'm James, friend of Bonnie's. We met at the Grill and she invited me out to this bonfire." He finished with his introductions then held out his hand and shook hers, before retracting it back to the position it was sitting at before.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:37 am

Bonnie watched as more and more people arrived and was excited to see James interacting with them. This is great! she thought to herself. While everyone was getting acquainted she went over to Elena and talked to her. "This is great isn't it?" she said with all the excitement that was bubbling in her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:02 am

"Well now were all accquainted, lets party!" I've been waiting for this all day, drinks friends and some partying. I love life right now. I pulled out some drinks and started passing them around. "Just a warning I might get drunk enought to make out with one of the lovely ladies here." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:06 am

"Stefan you better hang onto Elena then." I smirked while taking one of the beer bottles. I looked at James. I remembered seeing him in the halls freshman year. But know it was fun. Acohol, fire friends all equal a great time. I opened my beer and took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 am

Bonnie heard Tyler's comment and laughs "Keep away from me Lockwood." she laughed and went over to James "Want to get something to drink?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:10 am

He then glanced to Jeremy, who had came in before Elizabeth, and forgot to greet him. "Hey, name is James, James Cole. Don't believe we have met before, I'm a friend of Bonnie's. She invited me to this thing to get to know some people" He said, with a small smirk. His attention then turned to Bonnie who came up beside him. "Yea, I'd love a drink." replied to Bonnie as he began walking off, but didn't know where the drinks were located.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

"Ouch Bon, at least let me down gently." I said faking wounds. I laughed and looked at Elizabeth. "You wanna play with the big bad wolf Liz?" I asked being semi serious.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 am

"Only if the big bad wolf is willing to play with Little red." I responded in the same tone. I smiled again as I slightly tilted my head. I placed my hood up on my red jacket. "You havent seen any around have you?" I joked with him as I smiled at the others.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:04 am

"The wolf loves little red and he sees a beautiful one right now." I said eyeing liz up and down, she was very pretty.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:08 am

"Lockwood stop being a perv."She said as she walked way with James to get drinks. "You looked a little lost." she said smiling and taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 am

I couldnt help but blush at his comment. Were we openly flirting in front of everyone? Oh well. Its a bonfire. A bonfire of the Millennium. Anything can happen. "Well then, maybe that wolf can drink with red." I saw how he eyed me up and down, and I couldnt help but do the same to him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 am

He chuckled at the comment Tyler had made, before turning his attention back to Bonnie. "Yea, sorry. I just haven't been to a party in awhile, since graduation. Still getting a little used to it is all" He replied back, holding Bonnie's hand in his right as they continued over to get drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonfire of the Millennium
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: