Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Staff_zps08fc6213

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Liz_zpse62da61aBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bonfire of the Millennium

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Montague
Jeremy Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Tyler Lockwood
James Cole
Elena Gilbert
Bonnie Bennett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:13 pm

By the time we got to his house he called the police. I stopped the car. "Damon's starter than to hang around. Stefan became blind so he will take him home and give him bags. The animal I had didn't do anything but make him feel slightly better." I looked at him. He stopped bleeding but the blood was covering his head. I felt so bad that he got hurt on my account and U wasn't there to save him. "Let's get you cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Jeremy decided to just bite his tounge and handed Liz's phone back to her. He didn't want to say anything about Damon that would upset her, even though it wouldn't bother him one bit if he just disappeared off the planet. He opened his cardoor and looked at Elizabeth, "Are you sure you don't want to go home? I can get it from here." He said knowing she had to be hurting too.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I took my phone back. I looked at him as he spoke. Irespected that he wanted to be alone. I didn't want to leave him untill Elena came back but I was sure he was tired of my face for one day. "Call me tommorrow. Tell me how your doing." I leaned across the seat and gave him a kiss on the cheeck. I wasn't going home tonight, and I wasn't going back to the bonfire. I would find somewhere, just not at home.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:37 pm

"Alright." he said smiling at her. He was glad to have someone that apparently cared for him, and trusted him to be able to live his life on his own, without any interference. He was about to get out of the car when she kissed him on the cheek, it was a simple gesture, but he didn't know what to do back. He found himself just sitting there with his door halfway open.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:41 pm

I pulled away. I knew I screwed up when I kissed him, I had to. Whenever I did that I always seemed to do something wrong. "Wow I am so sorry. I guess it was the beer." I awkwardly tried to cover it up with a non-existent beer I drank. I had a pop. I was so stupid. He trusted me and I trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:52 pm

"No, don't be." He said snapping out of the daze he was in. He wasn't sure what was wrong with him. He was pretty sure all the alochol he had drank had mostly worn off and it was only adding to his headache now. He looked at her. "Don't apologize for caring, you're here when no one else is." He said. There were many things going through his mind of what to do he just couldn't sort through them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 pm

I looked at him. Did he care for me like I cared for him? Could that happen? I tried do something. My mind list mail lion and one things to do. But I could only talk. "I haven't cared about anyone before. My dad hated me, so this is all new to me. I can't believe I am going to say this but, I really care about you Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 am

"Thanks, that means more to me than you know." he said while trying to discover how he felt. Honestly all he could feel was shock,pain,and hatred after tonight, but here was Liz and he realized she seemed to make all those feelings go away. "I like being with you. You seem to make things better than they really are, it's nice." he said hoping he didn't sound like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:12 am

"And you have no idea what your words mean to me. You and that James guy are the only humans I know. I don't feel stupid or so... Accident prone when I'm around you. I haven't felt like this in over a year." I hoped I didn't sound so depressing and desperate. I liked how I was feeling now. I felt fine like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 12:21 am

He sat there and listened to her. He hadn't realized how much they had in common. "Yeah, I guess we're both kind of stuck in the same world." he said thinking what were the chances.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Daniels

Ravyn Daniels

Bites : 578
Awesomeness : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:10 am

I quickly fed, and compelled the people to forget about what happened. I try to reframe myself from killing people that includes other vampires unless I absolutely have to. Now that my wounds were completely healed, I turned and headed back to where the bonfire was. I licked my lips clean and sped back to where people still were. I strolled up to the scene before me.

"Anyone need a lift?" I stated impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:29 am

I thought about his words. He was right. We were stuck in the cross-fire in one of those cheesy looking western movies. I couldn't leave him, but I had to. "I'm going to the hospital. Are you sure you'll be fine?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:09 pm

"Yeah, it's stopped bleeding so all I can do now is sleep it off. Dealing with doctors is the last thing I want to do right now." he said. He couldn't wait to hit the sheets and go into a world of nothing for a few hours. He pushed his door back open and then looked at her, "I'll talk to you tomorrow then." he said smiling at her then stepped out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:12 pm

I smiled. "Ok, Jer. Goodnight." How could I wish him a goodnight when he just got his memory back of being compelled byt my uncle at the orders of his sister? It was wrong. "We will survive this." I said trying to convince myself more than him. I looked back at the road before me just ready to go to the hospital and stay away from home.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:24 pm

"Night, hope everything goes alright." he said. He would've gone with her if his head wasn't covered in blood and he wasn't about to pass out from exhaustion. All he could do was nod at her last words as he shut the car door and walked inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:27 pm

I turned my car back on and let the engine wake up for a bit. I watched as he walked in his house. I knew he would be safe there. I drove away after pulling over for the sierens. As the police and firetrucks passed I headed for Mystic Falls Mercy. I got out and went to the E.R where they placed me in for an over night stay. that was some bonfire, no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Bonnie was going to reply to what James said when all of a sudden she heard sirens. Fuck! She got up and tried to get her head under control, she was hoping against all hope that they wouldn't get into too much trouble. She got up and held on to James' hand and walked over to where Ray was.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:11 pm

After She got Elizabeth to go do something else, Sophia started walking to her grandmothers house. It wasn't that far away so she could make it before she passed out from blood loss. She hated hospitals so her grandmother learned certain ,agic abilities to heal Sophia if she ever got hurt. She could hear the sirens in the background as she made her way towards the cabin. When she reached the cabin, grammy opened the door and ushered her in. She took care of the cut and Sophia was sent up to bed to sleep it off.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:53 pm

Meanwhile...
Somehow, cars had barely missed me by a fraction of an inch. My arms felt like weights, causing me to slow down tremendously. Truthfully, I believed that I was still by the bonfire, and everyone was leaving. Whoa, was I wrong!
If still human, my feet would be burning by now. The slivers of light were still appearing by the seconds, leaving me gasping each time it came and went. Sighing after another round of peek-a-boo with the light, I could feel everything suddenly get colder. My feet became soaked. Unbeknownst to be, I had stepped right into a puddle. A light gasp emitted from my lips.
'Never doing this again.' I thought. My mouth opened to call out, but I soon found that I was beyond too tired to even call out to anyone. The only sounds were low, raspy groans that emitted from my throat.
Where the hell was I?
I kept hoping that someone would see me, but chances were, that I was too far away. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 pm

James continued to hold on to Bonnie's hand as they made their way over to Ravyn, who had the car door chunk in her pelvis before getting ripped out. She had vanished earlier, but James was too preoccupied with Bonnie to go looking for her. Sirens were soon heard throughout the area as the police had shown up, and heard her ask if anyone needed a ride. He glanced over to Bonnie who appeared to be a little wobbly. "We might" He said, sticking his hand up into the air with his pointer finger elongated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonfire of the Millennium
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: