Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Staff_zps08fc6213

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Liz_zpse62da61aBonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Bonfire of the Millennium

Go down 
+7
Elizabeth Montague
Jeremy Gilbert
Stefan_Salvatore
Tyler Lockwood
James Cole
Elena Gilbert
Bonnie Bennett
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 pm

I got over the initial burn of my legs as I ran after Jeremy. I knew I hurt him by not telling him when he got back, I must have ruined our friendship or whatever we had going on. "Jeremy please stop. Talk to me. I don't know all the details but I can tell you what I know" I wanted to help him more than ever now.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:18 pm

He looked at Elizabeth and shook his head. She knew about him, but she was usually stuck in the same mess as him most of the time thanks to the Salvatores. "Liz it's not your fault, it's theirs." He said indicationg towards Elena and Damon. He appreciated her help, but he didn't want to bring her into this.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

Bites : 424
Awesomeness : 5

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:09 am

Bonnie just leaned against him thinking of how it's not them who would want to hurt her. But they could talk about that another day. "Did they tell you what I am?" she asked softly not sure if he heard her.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

Bites : 654
Awesomeness : 8

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:19 am

He could feel Bonnie lean against him, making an imprint in his shirt that was covered in ash and dirt, hoping it wouldn't rub into her hair. He could just barely hear Bonnie ask. "No, they didn't." He told her back, in somewhat of a whisper. He was sure he knew what she was, but wasn't positive on the details.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:58 am

Bonnie looked at him and she could tell by his facial expression that he knew "They may not have told you but you know. Don't you?" she said more as a statement, not so much a question. She was afraid of what he would think of her.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 am

He looked up from her to glance around and see what mayhem was caused as she asked him, he heard her, although he wasn't sure if he should reply. But he knew if he didn't then it would come back to bite him in the ass. He brought his attention back down to face her as she was looking up at him, and nodded. "Yea, I have a pretty good idea"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 am

Bonnie looked at James with a seriousness that scared even her "Does it change anything between us?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:23 am

He kissed her on the forehead as she asked him, but noticed a very serious look on her face, it almost gave him shivers. He took his right hand and put his finger under her chin as he pushed her face up a little more gently and looked into her eyes. "Hey, no. Not at all. What would make you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 am

"Well most people don't handle the supernatural well. I know I didn't believe what I was at first." Bonnie got off of the ground and kept close to James as she went over to an area of the forest that wasn't completely destroyed. She wanted to get her strength back up then she could go back and help people.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 am

He slowly helped Bonnie up off of the ground as she was telling him something, but he seemed to want to help Bonnie more then discuss supernaturals. "It did take me atleast 10-20 minutes to think it over. But I guess after my dad passed from being a vampire, it just seems rather normal to me. I mean, I am still a little freaked out. But after seeing my dad in the bed, wanting blood but not taking it, I guess I've just always known that something out there like this exists" He told her as they walked over, deeper into the forest where it was unscathed by the explosion, wondering how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:40 am

Bonnie thought about how he had told her about his father and she had known about him all along. "Yeah I know." she said "I would have told you but again I was trying to protect you." she said sitting down and leaning against James again.
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 am

He looked down at her as the arrived in the forest, arms still wrapped around her, supporting her, making sure she wouldn't fall over. She began talking about his father, and how she knew the whole time. "Yea, I had a feeling you did when you got up to leave in the Grill before, I had to let it go so you would stay. I dropped it for you Bonnie" He told her as they sat down, then she leaned on him again. "Well, thanks for trying to protect me for that short amount of time" He said, followed by a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan_Salvatore
Vampire
Stefan_Salvatore

Bites : 739
Awesomeness : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:30 pm

My patience had worn out as I stood there, not knowing what was happening. Deciding to take things into my own hands, I began to walk aimlessly again, not caring if someone was trying to stop me on my way to my unknown location. Once again, the thought of walking onto a busy road entered my head, but getting hit by a car was no worry for me. My feet ventured on, hands out front, slivers of light appearing for mere seconds. With a sigh, I exclaimed, "Better get used to this."
Waiting to heal is never fun, especially when your retinas are fried to a crisp from a car, that was thrown into a fire by your brother, explodes.
Oh goody.
The sounds of cars became more prominent as I ventured on, a light breeze brushed over, the sounds becoming more distinct by the inch.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:49 pm

"Jeremy, let me at least drive you to the hospital." I cared for Jeremy, a lot. I didn't want him to get hurt any further. I was the one who drove him here. I invited him. I took him to the Grill where we had a friendly date thingy. I was responsible for him and he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 pm

"No, I'm fine Liz." Jeremy said looking at her, then back to Elena and Damon. The longer he was here the more he wanted to get away, especially from them. He had no words to say to them, he couldn't tell whether it was because he was so mad or hurt. He looked back at Liz,he could tell she cared and just wanted to help. None of this was her fault. "Just get me away from here." he said to her. The longer he stayed there, the worst he felt.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 pm

I nodded at his words. I grabbed his hand as I walked to my car. I knew there was burning in my legs, Hell they were on fire. I got to the car and unlocked it. I tossed him my phone. "As soon as there is service, call the police. I need to take you home." I looked at my hand. I was wearing his ring. I got in the car and took it off. "Take your ring back, please."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Jeremy followed her to her car, not minding as she took his hand. He felt sick all over from everything that had happened tonight. He sat down in the passenger seat of her car and leaned his head against the window, taking a deep breath. He took her phone and looked at her, "What am I supposed to say? A bunch of vampires and drunk highschoolers are out in the forrest?" He took the ring from her, not sure how it got off his finger, but he didn't question it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:57 pm

I pulled out quickly and took to the dirt road. "Tell them a car was driven into the fire and it exploded. And tell them there are drunk high schoolers and the man who supplied the booze ran away." I looked to him. I felt bad. He just got his memory back after an explosion and I am the only person he will talk to. "How bad does your head hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm

"Alright." He said and glanced at the phone, still seeing no service. They were leaving the scene, what did it matter to him? "It's not bad, how's your legs?" He said thinking he'd rather take the dull throbbing in his head times 1000 than feel what he was feeling now.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:08 pm

"The pains bare able." I looked at my speedometer. It read 70mph and counting. I couldn't believe what was going on. "I should have told you today at school. I'm so stupid. I could have prevented this if only I told you. That explosion.. That explosion." I couldn't finish my sentence. I wasn't crying but angry tears ran down my face.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm

"No, you had nothing to do with it really. And me knowing would not have prevented the explosion for happening." Jeremy said reaching across to put his hand on her shoulder. "Besides, I'm glad you didn't tell me because if you did I'd probably be pissed at you, and then who would I have right now?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:50 pm

I looked at my shoulder where he placed his hand on me. Did he care for me? "I will always be here. Always human, moving forword." I looked back at the road as I hit the main drag. "Any service yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Bennett

Bonnie Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:34 pm

Bonnie looked at James "I am sorry. I should have told you." she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
James Cole

James Cole

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

He looked down to her as she apologized, and kissed her on the top of the head where her hair parted. "Hey" he told her, looking into her beautiful brown eyes, "Don't go blaming yourself. I know why you didn't tell me." He smiled, before kissing her on the cheek as he held her a little tighter.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"There's really no other way to move other than forward." he said looking at the phone. It had a couple bars now so he called the police and told them what Elizabeth told them to say and hung up after they said they were on their way.. He was glad they were out of there, dealing with the police was one thing he didn't want to do tonight. "They're on their way. Hopefully Damon gets charged with giving alcohol to minors." he said, hoping Damon got into some sort of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonfire of the Millennium    Bonfire of the Millennium  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonfire of the Millennium
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Miscellaneous :: Mud Pile-
Jump to: