Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Staff_zps08fc6213

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Liz_zpse62da61aRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:59 pm

I sigh. Because I found him and talked to him. He lived here by himself to try to protect you. I've been doing a lot of research. I finally found him. I pause. You want to talk to him?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

I swallow and nod slowly. I want to see him. I missed him. I can't be mad at him. I let me lead by Luke to the room my father is in. I open the door and walk in with Luke as I see him. I stop breathing for a moment as our eyes see each other. It is my father. He looks the same like always, just a little older now, with grey hair. He looks weak, but there is a small smile on his lips, while a tear is falling down his cheek. "Dad", I whisper and look to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:18 pm

I stand behind Victoria and nod in greeting to Mr. Fields. He smiles and mouthes a thank you to me. Victoria, I've missed you. You're so beautiful. A tear falls down his face as he looks up at his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

I walk to his bed and sit at the edge stroking my father's face. His hand takes mine and smiles some more. I've missed his smile. "Ive missed you too, dad. I've missed you so much. I-I though you were.." I look down and try to convince myself that this is not a dream. It is him and I am right here. almost ten years after I thought he was killed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Her father offers a sad smile. I know, sweetheart. I had to leave to protect you. I've stayed alive to make you're safe, but now I can let go, because I know that you have someone to keep you safe. He looks at me.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:38 pm

I smile at Luke and look back to my father. "There is still so much that I want to talk about with you. There's too much to say. About the cure and in general!" I don't want to say goodbye again. Not now. I wish we had more time.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 pm

He smiles. Then talk, sweetheart. There's time. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:53 pm

"What about the cure? Why were you so obsessed with it? And-and how did you manage to get all the blood everywhere? Did my aunt know about all this?" I shake my head. It seems like I lived in a lie. Until now.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:54 pm

He sighs. I wanted to find a way to cure vampires rather than kill them. I got blood everywhere because I was injured, Victoria. I just managed to get away. YOur aunt probably knows. She always had her ways. He says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:58 pm

I nod and squeeze his hand. "I don't want to say goodbye, dad. I don't want to lose you again." That is just horrifying. I have to live the fear to never see him again all over. I can feel new tears fall down.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:07 pm

I swallow. I'll always be with you, Victoria. You're stronger than you realize.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I think this moment was even worse than the one in England where I saw all the blood stains. Now i can hear how his heart slows down and rapidly stops. I start crying as his eyes close and a small smile is on his lips. Luke pulls me away, but I try to make him let me go. "No, dad! Open your eyes! Look at me! DAD!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 pm

I hold her to me and pull her to the ground on my lap. I lean against the wall. I trace soothing circles on her skin. Every once and a while I'm elbowed in the gut but for the most part she just sobs. After twenty minutes of so she stops. I speak softly Do you want me to give you a moment?
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 pm

I nod slowly and wipe my tears away, while I stand on my feet again. Luke drops a kiss on my forehead and leaves the room, as I look to my father who lies there as if he would sleep. "I love you dad, and I will never forget you." My heart seems to break in thousand of pieces. "I thought you were dead. Now I know I was wrong and you die for real."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:52 pm

I run a hand through my hair as I stand and lean against the wall by the fireplace. My heart hurts for her. I hate that she has to go through the pain of thinking her father's dead again, only this time for real. I sigh and look at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 pm

I kiss my father's forehead and leave the room without looking back. "Thank you for giving me that moment, Luke", I say and break down the same time. I cry and cry and scream. I was never this sad before. It was different, I didn't really understood and realize it, because I never really saw him dead. But now...
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 pm

I let her scream but I wrap my arms around her from behind and pin her arms to her sides as she starts throwing things. I pull her onto the ground and hold her in my lap. Shhh. It's okay. I hold her to me and close my eyes. I trace soothing circles on her back. It's okay. God, my heart shatters for her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:08 pm

It takes me a while to calm down but it helps a lot that Luke is near me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "Thank you", I whisper and swallow. Even though it was hard, I saw my father. After all these years.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:12 pm

I hold her to me and let a breath. I didn't do anything. It took me forever to find her father; then to talk to him and figure out how to do this. All for her. It was worth it. Her face when she saw him; worth it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"You did so much for me! You know that, Luke. It means a lot to me. But we can't leave him here. What should we do?", I ask and meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:21 pm

I stand and pull her up with me. Your father told me how he wanted to end up. I walk into the bedroom and pick her father up. I carry him outside to the back and lay him on the big pile of sticks in the back decorated with flowers. I hand a lighter to Victoria and grab my guitar from inside. I put the strap on and slowly start playing and singing the song her father wanted. Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me, by Elton John
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:27 pm

I swallow as Luke starts singing. New tears fall down my cheek as I take the lighter and look to my father for the last time. "I will never forget you, dad. I will never forget what you did for me. Thank you so much", I whisper and close my eyes for a moment. Then I let the pile with him and the sticks lighten up in fire, while I step back and swallow once again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:29 pm

I finish the song and take the guitar off. I place it at the base of the fire and watch it erupt in flames. I wrap my arms around Victoria from behind and kiss her temple. No words are needed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:33 pm

I don't know how long we stand there together and watch the flames getting bigger and bigger. But it feels like the time stands still. As if every pain in the world is on this pile of sticks. I put my hands on Luke's and look to the fire. I am so glad he is near me in this moment. I think I would never survived it without him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:29 am

I kiss her temple and squeeze her hands. Come on, let's go home. I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next