Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
by Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
by Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
by Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
by Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
by Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
by Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
by Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 am

Share | 

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

I really have no idea where we should go. "We can... go to the park or something like that. Relaxing a little bit", I offer him a smile and wait for his answer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 pm

I nod. Sounds good to me. we walk across the street to the park where I just so happened to have parked my car. I grab a picnic blanket and a basket and lead the way out to the park. I pick a secluded place under a tree next to the lake. I lay out the blanket and sit down. I take out two glasses and fill them up with wine. I hand her one before lying back on the blanket. I have a football and frisbee and some grapes in the basket too. I was planning on surprising Victoria
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

"You're full with surprises, Luke", I say and lay next to him on the blanket. I neve rethought e already planned to come to the park. "I see you know me better than I do myself", I say while I laugh and look at him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I shake my head and chuckle. Nah, I've just been using my hybrid voodoo to get in your head. I say and watch as she narrows her eyes. I'm kidding; kidding. No, really. I did this because I wanted to make up for my little run off the deep end the other night. I lie on my side and face her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Don't worry about it, Luke. I'm more than fine." I smile at him and out the glass down, while facing him as well. "You have to kill me to stop making me love you", I say and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I exaggeratedly sigh. Damn that's a little hard with you being immortal now. I grin and kiss her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:32 pm

I laugh. "You're stuck with me", I say and kiss him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm

I run a hand through my hair and get the bowl of grapes from the basket. I take one out and feed it to Victoria. I toss one for myself and catch it in my mouth. I'm just so charming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

I laugh and take a few grapes out of his hand. "Seems like you love grapes. You always have them in the basket I suppose" I smile and eat one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I smirk and look at her. Nag, grapes are nice I suppose. Apparently they're "romantic." I chuckle and take a grape out of her hand. I eat it and grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:45 pm

"Hey!", I say and look at him. But I can't help but laugh about him doing that. "Fine, that's my grape then", I say and try to take the grape out of his hand, but he turns away. "You better give me the grape, you will not like the consequences!", I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 pm

I smirk as she tackles me and pins my arms to the ground. Meanwhile Ive placed the grape in between my teeth. I grin and look up at her. I mumble around the grape. I don't know. I think I'll like the consequences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh really? Are you sure about that?" I say and raise my eyebrows as I bend down to him. I take the grape with my lips and smile as I eat it. "I'm still thinking about how to torture you for eating my grape", I tease and look down him. I have to smile but do my best to have a straight face while I'm saying that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Please, take your time. I deserve a more than exceptional punishment. I smirk and look up at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 am

I know what he is waiting for. But I have an idea. "How about I stop kissing you?", I tease and grin at him. I guess he wouldn't like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:26 am

I look at her and jut out my lower lip and make puppy dog eyes. Exceptionally effective with my brown eyes. I don't know, that might be punishment for both of us. Hardly fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

"Don't look at me like that!", I say and turn away while I close my eyes. He knows that I will meltdown if he does that. "You cheat Luke. It's not fair to use the puppy look!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 am

I grin and kiss her cheek. All's fair in love and war, darling. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 am

I laugh and kiss him back. "Fine, I will not punish you by not kissing you anymore. I guess we both couldn't do that", I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:16 am

I chuckle as she stands and grabs the football out of the basket. I stand and she looks at me expectantly. I look around and see no people so I blur farther away from her. I motion for her to toss it. I raise an eyebrow expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:23 am

I smile at him as I toss the ball in his direction. It flies high and I'm surprised by the power I have. It is still strange to me that I'm not as weak as I was before. Of course Luke can grab it without even moving while he smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

I smirk and wink. I set the ball on the ground and tug my shirt off over my head. It's hot. I toss it to the side and pick the ball back up. I toss it to her in a spiral. I pick up whispers and giggling from a nearby tree. Humans wouldn't be able to hear, but Victoria and I can. Do you see his abs? Like, holy shit he's gorgeous. Lucky girl, he can do better. Like with me. God he's hot. Victoria pitches the ball back at me, hard. I catch it with a little more effort. I look at her and raise an eyebrow. The jealous type. INteresting. I toss it back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 am

My concentration on tossing the ball around is gone. I look to the girls that stare at me and Luke and sigh. Okay that was for sure. I mean yes, I get jealous but this will happen everywhere with him as my boyfriend. I knew it and I have to live with that. I swallow an toss the ball back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 am

I glance at the girls under the tree and motion for Victoria to come to me. I meet her halfway and pull her to me. I kiss her deeply and cup her face in my hands. It's my way of non-verbally telling Victoria that I have no interest in the other girls. In a crowded room of people, the only person I'm looking at is Victoria. She is the only one that I need; the only one I want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 am

"But listen, they're right. How can you love me if there are thousands of it her girls trying to get you?", I whisper and look down. He is the first one I ever loved so much. An the only one. My heart would be broken if he would break up with me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next