Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aRootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

Bites : 932
Awesomeness : 1

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:13 pm

I really have no idea where we should go. "We can... go to the park or something like that. Relaxing a little bit", I offer him a smile and wait for his answer
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:16 pm

I nod. Sounds good to me. we walk across the street to the park where I just so happened to have parked my car. I grab a picnic blanket and a basket and lead the way out to the park. I pick a secluded place under a tree next to the lake. I lay out the blanket and sit down. I take out two glasses and fill them up with wine. I hand her one before lying back on the blanket. I have a football and frisbee and some grapes in the basket too. I was planning on surprising Victoria
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

"You're full with surprises, Luke", I say and lay next to him on the blanket. I neve rethought e already planned to come to the park. "I see you know me better than I do myself", I say while I laugh and look at him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I shake my head and chuckle. Nah, I've just been using my hybrid voodoo to get in your head. I say and watch as she narrows her eyes. I'm kidding; kidding. No, really. I did this because I wanted to make up for my little run off the deep end the other night. I lie on my side and face her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:28 pm

"Don't worry about it, Luke. I'm more than fine." I smile at him and out the glass down, while facing him as well. "You have to kill me to stop making me love you", I say and kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I exaggeratedly sigh. Damn that's a little hard with you being immortal now. I grin and kiss her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:32 pm

I laugh. "You're stuck with me", I say and kiss him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 pm

I run a hand through my hair and get the bowl of grapes from the basket. I take one out and feed it to Victoria. I toss one for myself and catch it in my mouth. I'm just so charming.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm

I laugh and take a few grapes out of his hand. "Seems like you love grapes. You always have them in the basket I suppose" I smile and eat one of them.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I smirk and look at her. Nag, grapes are nice I suppose. Apparently they're "romantic." I chuckle and take a grape out of her hand. I eat it and grin.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:45 pm

"Hey!", I say and look at him. But I can't help but laugh about him doing that. "Fine, that's my grape then", I say and try to take the grape out of his hand, but he turns away. "You better give me the grape, you will not like the consequences!", I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:50 pm

I smirk as she tackles me and pins my arms to the ground. Meanwhile Ive placed the grape in between my teeth. I grin and look up at her. I mumble around the grape. I don't know. I think I'll like the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

"Oh really? Are you sure about that?" I say and raise my eyebrows as I bend down to him. I take the grape with my lips and smile as I eat it. "I'm still thinking about how to torture you for eating my grape", I tease and look down him. I have to smile but do my best to have a straight face while I'm saying that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:57 pm

I raise an eyebrow. Please, take your time. I deserve a more than exceptional punishment. I smirk and look up at her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:28 am

I know what he is waiting for. But I have an idea. "How about I stop kissing you?", I tease and grin at him. I guess he wouldn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:26 am

I look at her and jut out my lower lip and make puppy dog eyes. Exceptionally effective with my brown eyes. I don't know, that might be punishment for both of us. Hardly fair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 am

"Don't look at me like that!", I say and turn away while I close my eyes. He knows that I will meltdown if he does that. "You cheat Luke. It's not fair to use the puppy look!"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 am

I grin and kiss her cheek. All's fair in love and war, darling. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 am

I laugh and kiss him back. "Fine, I will not punish you by not kissing you anymore. I guess we both couldn't do that", I say and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:16 am

I chuckle as she stands and grabs the football out of the basket. I stand and she looks at me expectantly. I look around and see no people so I blur farther away from her. I motion for her to toss it. I raise an eyebrow expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:23 am

I smile at him as I toss the ball in his direction. It flies high and I'm surprised by the power I have. It is still strange to me that I'm not as weak as I was before. Of course Luke can grab it without even moving while he smiles at me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 am

I smirk and wink. I set the ball on the ground and tug my shirt off over my head. It's hot. I toss it to the side and pick the ball back up. I toss it to her in a spiral. I pick up whispers and giggling from a nearby tree. Humans wouldn't be able to hear, but Victoria and I can. Do you see his abs? Like, holy shit he's gorgeous. Lucky girl, he can do better. Like with me. God he's hot. Victoria pitches the ball back at me, hard. I catch it with a little more effort. I look at her and raise an eyebrow. The jealous type. INteresting. I toss it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 am

My concentration on tossing the ball around is gone. I look to the girls that stare at me and Luke and sigh. Okay that was for sure. I mean yes, I get jealous but this will happen everywhere with him as my boyfriend. I knew it and I have to live with that. I swallow an toss the ball back.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 am

I glance at the girls under the tree and motion for Victoria to come to me. I meet her halfway and pull her to me. I kiss her deeply and cup her face in my hands. It's my way of non-verbally telling Victoria that I have no interest in the other girls. In a crowded room of people, the only person I'm looking at is Victoria. She is the only one that I need; the only one I want.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fields

Victoria Fields

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 am

"But listen, they're right. How can you love me if there are thousands of it her girls trying to get you?", I whisper and look down. He is the first one I ever loved so much. An the only one. My heart would be broken if he would break up with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)   Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rootless (Victoria/Open with permission)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next