Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

New Day (Open with Permission) Staff_zps08fc6213

New Day (Open with Permission) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b New Day (Open with Permission) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nNew Day (Open with Permission) Liz_zpse62da61aNew Day (Open with Permission) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

New Day (Open with Permission) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
New Day (Open with Permission) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

New Day (Open with Permission) Chatbox_zps3b043139

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

New Day (Open with Permission) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

New Day (Open with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

Bites : 165
Awesomeness : 1
Alias : Mackenzie

New Day (Open with Permission) Empty
PostSubject: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 am

I take a a seat at the bar and order a Sam Adams. I take a sip and glance up at the television. Some basketball game's playing. Normally, I might actually care that the Lakers were playing the Heat, but today, I really just don't. I'm 23 and I want something to do with my life. I'm bored. THe pack's great; being aplha male's great. It's not enough. I'm tired of being bored. I'm bored of being bored. I run a hand through my hair and crack my neck. IT's going to be a long day. It's noon, now. I'm dressed in jeans, a navy shirt and black leather jacket.

Last edited by Ryan Stark on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

Bites : 810
Awesomeness : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Sophia walked into the Mystic Grill. She hadn't been her in a while. She carried the babyseat with her and place her on the table top of the bar while ordering her food and asking if matt was working tonight. "Can I get a burger and fries. And a strawberry milkshakes"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm

I glance to my right. A pretty woman sits and sets her baby carriage thing on the bar next to me. I don't mind. No wedding ring. She doesn't look attached to anyone. The bartender walks by the crib and accidentally pushes it off the bar. I instinctively catch the carriage and let out a breath. I look up at the mother before carefully setting the baby carriage back on the bar. I turn the carriage around so it doesn't jut out into the walkway anymore. I turn my attention back to the woman briefly before taking another sip of my drink and facing forward again.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Sophia watches as her baby carriage falls. She goes to grab it before it hits the ground but someone already grabbed it and set the carriage on the bar. She noticed a guy at the bar drinking. "Thanks for saving my son. I don't know what I would do if I lost him"

Last edited by Sophia Blackwood on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:08 pm

I swallow and meet her gaze. I think of my little sister, Katherine. God I miss her. I can imagine. I pause for a second before extending my hand to her. I'm Ryan, Ryan Stark. I offer a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:19 pm

"My names Sophia and this little guy is Luka. He's named after my best friends and his aunt and uncle Luke and Erica Reid. It's nice to meet you, Ryan. I would offer to let you join us but it seems like your busy" pointing to his drink. Ever since she had Luka, she had been trying to control he drinking habits. She didn't want Maria coming out. Then she felt something odd about him when she looked at him. "You're a werewolf. I knew something was wierd about you. I'm sure you know what I am?" She said as she watched Luka start fussing and grabbing her phone. He had a habit of doing that since she used apps to play lullaby music. "Sorry, I have to put his music on. When he does that it means he's sleepy"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:25 pm

I nod. The pleasure is mine. The bartender takes my empty beer bottle and asks if I want another one. I shake my head. The bartender shrugs and walks off. I turn back to Sophia. No problem, my little sister was the same way. She never could sleep without her music. I look at her. Yeah, I know what she is. A witch. I know what you are, a witch. Something weird about me? I feign hurt. Tonight's not a full moon; right now I'm as normal as I can be. I chuckle. I'm anything but normal.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:32 pm

"Thanks" She said as she took her order from the bar and grabbed the baby seat in the other hand. "You should see when he trys to eat the phone. He's teething right now so I end up with baby slobber all over my phone" She sat the baby in the booth with her and pointed to the seat across. "Would you like to sit with us? I wasn't meaning anything bab about that comment. That just means that your not a regular human like most people"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

I nod. I'd like that, thank you. I slide a five across the bar and move to sit across from Sophia and Luka. I know, I wasn't taking offense. That was my poor attempt at being funny. I shake my head and chuckle. I apologize; my mind is all over the place right now. The waitress brings Sophia's food and I order a Diet Coke. She brings it back instantaneously. I thank her and take a sip of my drink.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

"You welcome" She said as she took a sip of her shake. "Well, you must be off your "A" game tonight. I didn't know that was supposed to be funny" She chuckled and the baby was cooing in his sleep. "Don't you just love when they fall asleep. They're adorable" She ate some her bueger and a bit and ketchup was on the side of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 pm

I chuckle. Yes, they are. I point at my own lip. You've got a little ketchup left over. I smile softly. It's adorable. She's funny. She makes me laugh, which is impressive considering I haven't laughed in years.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"Oh, I must look like a mess. I just love burgers and when I was preggers I hated the smell of it. That's one thing I didn't like about being preggers. Having to it healthy food. I'm a girl who loves her some hamburgers. You take away my hamburgers you die!"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:39 pm

I take a French fry off her plate and eat it. I feign a look of innocence. You never said anything about your fries. I raise an eyebrow and take a sip of my Coke.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:10 pm

"True but I will castrate you if you touch my shake or burger" She smiled lightly as she finished drinking her shake. She liked this playful tone. With Sergiy it was all just sexual tension. She just wanted a friend to talk to. "So, Ryan, what other things do you do besides still girls fries?"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:16 pm

I chuckle. I am the Alpha Male of a big pack. We used to travel but we're pretty much settled here. I play guitar, and other than that I tend to live a pretty normal life. I shake my head. I uh, I lost interest in a lot of things when my brother and sister passed. I say semi-quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:25 pm

"That sounds interesting. I'm glad you've settled here. Guitar! I've always wanted to learn how to play. I'm a singer and wanted to be able to play and sing also. That's great that you're not a player like my baby daddy was" She heard what he said about his family passing. "That's so sad. I've lost my grandfather. I'm lucky that I was the only child because my parents are the town drunk and slut so I live with my grandmother whose a witch like me"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:28 pm

I nod. I'm sorry to hear that. I smile softly as she attempts to take another bite while Luka fidgets around. I can hold him while you finish eating if you want. I'm good with kids. I say.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:31 pm

"Okay but I warn you, he's a little grumpy when he wakes up" She said as she passed Luka over to Ryan. She picked up her burger and finished half of it when Luka started lightly giggling and kicking his legs. " I forgot to mention he's a kicker"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:34 pm

I chuckle and sit Luka in my lap. I lay an arm over his little legs and the weight of it keeps him from kicking.. I smile softly as Luka quiets and nuzzles his face into my chest. I hold him to me and trace soft circles on his back. He's not so bad. I say softly
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yeah, He's very adorable when he starts making grunting noice. I'm just worried about when he gets older. You see his father is a werewolf and I'm worried that he'll have the gene and he'll break the curse and turn. I wanted to have a child with Sergiy before I found out that he was going to dump me but just be in my baby life. I didn't want my child to have a see you on the weekend dad. But I love Luka and would protect him from whatever" She said as she ate her other half of her burger
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:12 pm

I raise my eyebrows. No offense, but your ex sounds like an ass. I look at her and quirk the left side of my mouth up in a half-smile. BUt, there's one positive thing that you got out of that relationship, you have a wonderful son. I look down at Luka and see he's fallen asleep. Strange, I've never thought of myself being soothing. Maybe it's my body heat.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:36 pm

"He was and very sexual additive. He never wanted to just talk. He was more into the physical attraction. But you're right, I have this precious thing. He seems to like you but it could be just your body heat"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 am

I smirk. He sounds like a joy. My smirk melts into a smile as Luka grips my shirt in his little fist; as if he's saying that I can't leave. He seemingly wants me to stick around. Maybe so. I say softly in response to her suggestion of Luka liking me.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Blackwood

Sophia Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:56 am

Sophia finishes her burger and is ready to leave but Luka doesn't want to let go of Ryan. "Well, I guess you'll have to come with us to the Reid place. That's where I'm staying at this moment. I decided to live there so that Sergiy wouldn't be brothering me. I used to live with my grams but he knows where that is. My grams is a tough old lady but I just don't want to put her in danger' She said as she walked to her car with the empty babyseat. "Luka must really like you if he can't even let go for his mom"
Back to top Go down
Ryan Stark

Ryan Stark

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:38 pm

I place a $20 on the table and follow her out to her car, Luka in my arms. I set him in his car seat in the back and get in the front in the passenger seat. Strange, Sophia and I really just met but we're acting like a married couple. I won't deny the strong attraction I have to her. She's funny, kind. Obviously smart. I like her. A lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day (Open with Permission)   New Day (Open with Permission) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Day (Open with Permission)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next