Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Mourning (Open with permission)  Staff_zps08fc6213

Mourning (Open with permission)  Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Mourning (Open with permission)  394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMourning (Open with permission)  Liz_zpse62da61aMourning (Open with permission)  735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Mourning (Open with permission)  226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Mourning (Open with permission)  Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Mourning (Open with permission)  Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mourning (Open with permission)  Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Mourning (Open with permission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Mourning (Open with permission)  Empty
PostSubject: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 pm

I sit at the bar and take a sip of the bourbon I've been nursing for the past hour. Victoria's out of town training with Mike, so I'm taking some time to mourn a bit. I miss Kendall; I'm falling in love with Victoria, but that doesn't change the fact that I lost my fiancé. I miss her like crazy. Nothing seems to work right in my love life, evidently. I down the rest of my drink and relax deeper into my stool.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

Bites : 32
Awesomeness : 0

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:53 pm

Today Jonathan was out training and I was going to have a few drinks before I went to go visit him. My hair was curled as I was wearing skinny jeans, a gray tank-top, a black leather jacket, and black high heeled shoes. My sunglasses were up on my head as my green/blue eyes looked around everywhere. There were a few seats at the bar, but there was someone sitting there. I recognized him. He was related to Jonathan. He must of been Lucas Reid. Sighing a bit, I walked up to the bar, sat down, and said, "One White Russian."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:00 pm

I look over and see an 18-year old girl. She looks a lot like Jon's described his girlfriend. I'm sorry, are you Star Evans, my brother's girlfriend? I ask her. I take another sip of my drink and look over at her. She's a hybrid. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:08 pm

As he spoke, my eyes darted to him in a quick movement as my drink was then set down in front of me. Taking a sip of the vodka filled drink, I looked back at him and nodded. "Yes I am. And you must be his brother, Lucas Reid." I knew who he was and what he has done. I am not a fucking idiot. And I actually did not care what was wrong with him, but he was Jonathan's brother so I guess I would try to do something nice. "So what is going on in that mind of your's Lukie Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

I chuckle and shake my head. I down the rest of my drink. Take advice from Jonathan and stay out of my head. I can tell from her condescending, disinterested tone that she thinks lowly of me. I really don't care what an 18 year old thinks of me, so if she thinks badly of me because of what I've done to my parents, good for her. I really couldn't give any less fucks.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 pm

I glare at him. "You think I am fucking judging you? No. I am just trying to show a fuck that I am sorry for your fucking fiance for dying on you. Oh! To soon?" I rolled my eyes and took a drink from my drink. "And I am not just some 18 year old girl you prick. So way to judge people before you get to know them. And and your welcome for trying to help you during your tough times. I know you have a new girlfriend. A hunter named Victoria. Jonathan was telling me about how hard it was for you after Kendall so here I am trying to help. Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:19 pm

I smirk. Wrong answer. Jon and I haven't spoken in months. I saw you two at the bar, that's the only reason I know about you too. So that makes you a nosy 18 year old underage drinker who thinks she knows everything about everything and everyone. I'm in an I don't give a fuck mood. I'm perfectly fine to be an ass if she's going to be a bitch. Oh yeah, she's got plenty to be proud of. Giving 24 year olds advice as if she knows anything. Self-assuming kid. She's got that mind where she thinks she knows everything but she doesn't. Plus she has a habit of putting words in my mouth. I have no interest in "getting advice" from barely legal girls.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 pm

I then look around the bar. "Looks like no one else gives a fuck about you now and days, huh? So you have to suck it up there you old bastard and talk to me. I am just trying to be friendly to my boyfriend's brother." She could give a fuck less about Lucas, but she knew that Jonathan missed his elder brother and she decided maybe she can convince Lucas to call up Jonathan to hang out with one and other again.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

I laugh at her. Sweetheart, people do care about me. Let's see. My girlfriend, my brother, my sister, my entire platoon of men, and I don't need your pretending to care crap. Thanks, but no thanks. I shake my head and down my drink.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

I shrug. "Well fine then. If you need someone to talk to though, I am right here. Clearly our loved ones are not here with us right now. Guessing your hunter girlfriend is gone and Jonathan is working out. Speaking of Jonathan, I know that he misses you and I was wondering if maybe you and him could talk or hang out by going hunting, or if we can all get together to have a big dinner together at a nice restaurant."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 pm

I look at her and roll my eyes. You should talk to him about that first. Last time I apologized for the 10th time, he told me to fuck off and get out of his life, so- I spread my hands. He has quite the temper. So do I. I down the rest of my drink and swallow.
Back to top Go down
Star Evans

Star Evans

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm

"You two are so much a like." I muttered as I drank some of the White Russian. The vodka burned a bit, but it was still my favorite drink in the whole world. "So Lucas, tell me how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:50 pm

I look at her and smirk. What part of don't concern yourself do you not understand? I shake my head. No one's ever gotten in my head. You won't either. Erin and Kendall didn't really know me either. They didn't know the darker side of me; the one consumed with darkness. Victoria sees it more than anyone, but even she doesn't know everything about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning (Open with permission)    Mourning (Open with permission)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourning (Open with permission)
Page 1 of 1