Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Staff_zps08fc6213

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Liz_zpse62da61aMaking Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making Up (Erin and Luke)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

Bites : 2127
Awesomeness : 2
Alias : Mackenzie

Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:06 pm

I look her up and down and swallow hard. Let's go before I throw you back in the bed and never let you leave. I turn on my heel and open the door. I lead Erin down the stairs to meet Ryan. I clear my throat to alert Ryan of our presence. He turns. I grab a glass of Jack and down it before setting it back down. Carlton's OM, Ryan. COA, Erin plays bait for CQB; I'll play C2. Carlton's ETA in about 5 minutes. Ryan nods and looks at me. What happens if we go FUBAR? I laugh. FISHDO, bro. I chuckle and shake my head. I run a hand through my hair. Erin looks at me confusedly. Sorry babe; forgot you don't know military slang. I clear my throat. Basically, Carlton's on the move. Course of action, you play bait for a close quarters battle. I'll take control and command. Carlton's estimated time of arrival, 5 minutes. Ryan asked me what happens if this gets f'd up beyond all recognition. I said eff it, shit happens, drive on. I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

I smile a bit as I then nod my head. "Okay. What shouldI do to attract his attention to me love?" My blue eyes looked at him as I waited for my order. Being around Katherine and Primo for a while I was use to having a plan of attack. My heart would race a bit as I looked up into his eyes. Oh how I wanted to stand on my feet and kiss him hard. I did not care if anyone would see us kissing.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 pm

I smirk as I hear her pulse quicken with my words. Evidently it turns her on when I speak in military terminology. Adorable. Be yourself. Seduce him. Like you would me. Carlton's got the attention span of a fly; he'll flock to you dressed like that. I walk towards her and tilt her chin up. I kiss her hard and pull her hairband out letting her hair fall out loose. I pull back and smile. Talk to him like you would me. Seduce him. I grin and walk back to Ryan who smirks and shakes his head at me.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 pm

I smirk as I then kissed his cheek and whispered to my husband's ear, "Then you better be able to stay back as I do my best to seduce him love." I playfully pull on his ear lobe with my teeth before I pulled back and looked between Ryan and Luke. "Where will I be at? The Grill?" My blue eyes looked at them to show that I would do anything to stop Carlton.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

I can't help but laugh a bit. Darling, Carlton's right outside. The house is soundproofed so he can't hear us. He's at the door now actually. Right on time. I hear a knock followed by a swift kick to the door which sends it toppling over. There stands Carlton in all his glory. I wave casually. Hey James. Come on in, bro. He grins and steps inside. Immediately his attention is on Erin, but he looks back at me. The famous Erin. I've watched her for so long. He sidles up to her and looks down at her. You're a lucky man, Lucas. Just as quickly he turns and stands by the fireplace. He looks at Ryan. Tell me, Ryan. How are you? Ryan smirks. Good, thanks. How's your heart doing? Must be hurting you after I staked it. Carlton licks his lips and glares. Yes well I'm a forgiving person, Stark. He turns on his heel and turns his attention back to Erin. Tell me dear, you must be bored of Lucas; such a sad soul. He's great in bed you know. My sister told me so. That was a long while ago, wasn't it Lucas? Tell me, Erin. What is it that makes you tick? He looks down at Erin.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I looked at Luke to see that he nodded his head. My gun was hidden as I then turned to him as I then placed a hand onto his arm and rubbed it up and down. I wanted to go besides Luke and shoot the bastard besides me. "What makes me tick in a good way or a bad way?" I asked as I then seductively licked my lips. My blue eyes looked up at him as I wished that this man was dead.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I smirk. Carlton's eyes flash. You lie. Carlton smacks Erin hard across the face and she flies back against the wall. I tackle Carlton to the ground. He pushes me off. We fight for several minutes; throwing kicks and punches until finally I pull my knife out. Carlton raises a stake and charges at me. I stand my ground. As he plunges the stake into my heart I decapitate me. His eyes flash and then deaden as he falls to the ground dead. His head rolls into the corner. I grasp the stake and pull it out of my heart. I toss it to the ground and help Erin to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

I did not care that I was going to have a bruise now across my face now, all I cared about was healing Luke. I looked towards Ryan and said, "Go get the lotion in the kitchen. That stake have wolfsbane and vervain on it." I was in worry that Luke got hurt because of me. Slowly I helped Luke onto the couch and took his shirt off of him. All I wanted was Luke to be healed. "I will throw away the body later."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:09 pm

I shake my head and stop Ryan. I pick up my shirt and wipe the vervaine from my chest. Erin honey. There was a small amount of vervaine on it. I'm fine. Carlton couldn't put a lot on it or he'd burn himself. I"m fine. I smile and kiss her forehead. Always the concerned mother bear.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm

I then sighed a bit as I then took the gun out of my wristband and sat down onto the couch besides my husband. "Okay. Just making sure." My eyes looked down at the head as I then picked it up. "Where should I take this body?" I asked him as I looked up at Luke with my bright blue eyes some more.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm

I chuckle. I'll take it. It'll get his pack to leave. I'll throw it across onto their territory. See y'all later. Ryan picks up the head out of Erin's hand by the hair and tosses the body over his shoulder. He goes out the back door and blurs into the woods. I think you just like excuses for me to take my shirt off. I wink.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 pm

I laughed a bit as I then hugged him around his neck at that moment. "You got me." I teased back with him as I then knew he was using my breast as a pillow. I did not care acrually. He was my husband, so what did it matter.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:17 pm

I nod and lay my head in her lap, letting my legs hang over the arm of the couch. I always do. I tease. I chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

I smile as I then ran a hand through his hair and begun to hum softly down to him. I was humming a lullaby my mother always did hum to me.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 pm

I chuckle Trying to put me to sleep?

(sorry for awkward shortness)
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm

I then looked at him as I kissed his forehead once more. "No. I am just trying to relax you."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I close my eyes. I'm always relaxed when you're around. I run a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I smiled a bit as I then kissed his head once more. "Luke, at least we have each other at this moment." I whispered for him to ear as I knew that this was the most relaxed him and I have been since he arrived back into my life."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 9:04 am

I sit up and lean back against the couch. I wrap an arm around her and relax. You'll always have me. I promise, Erin. I kiss her lovingly. Always. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:59 pm

My eyes looked up into his as my heart was pounding at his words. I knew that he said that before he ran off for a while, but this time it was different. His words meant it. No matter what I knew he was going to stay there with me and I with him. "I love you Lucas Reid." I whispered as I then crawled to sit onto his lap as I was now fully relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 am

I smile and wrap both of my arms around her. I trace circles on her back and kiss her again. I love you Erin. I smile. I mean it. I won't go anywhere. This time, I won't leave. I won't leave again.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 am

My hands ran through his shaggy black hair as I then ran my hands down to his scruffy face. I liked the scruff, but not to much of it. My blue eyes were now caught onto his brown yes as I then whispered, "Luke, I love you and I am sorry that I was weak before...." I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 am

I furrow my eyebrows. Erin, you have nothing to apolgize for. I loved you then and I love you now. I brush the hair from her face. Nothing's changed. So you can be a little badass now, I chuckle. You're still the same woman I fell in love with.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:56 am

My hands went on top of his at that time and brought them down to my cheeks. I could not help it. I needed him to just touch me like he always did. "Luke, I love you and I always will love you...pre-warning, you better call Primo before anything happens. I do not want him mad at you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Reid

Lucas Reid

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I slide my hands down her cheeks and trail them down her sides. I slip them just under her shirt and trace circles around her hips. I meet her eyes; a slight smirk on my lips. He knows. I told him a bit ago. He knew that I'd come back. I always do. My eyes trail up her body and to her lips. I meet her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Up (Erin and Luke)   Making Up (Erin and Luke) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Up (Erin and Luke)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next