Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making the Best of Things Staff_zps08fc6213

Making the Best of Things Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making the Best of Things 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking the Best of Things Liz_zpse62da61aMaking the Best of Things 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making the Best of Things 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making the Best of Things Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making the Best of Things Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making the Best of Things Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making the Best of Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

Making the Best of Things Empty
PostSubject: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:22 pm

I sat and waited in the local coffee shop for Elizabeth with my coffee resting on the table. We were going to meet here at 6, and I was a little early. I didn't want to go to the Grill because I didn't want to run into anyone I didn't want to see, such as Damon or Elena. It didn't seem like the bonfire was just last night, it seemed like it was days ago. I looked around the shop, it was just me in here and the lady behind the counter. There was some music playing in the background, it was very relaxing, much better than the commotion at The Grill.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I looked at the clock in my walk-in closet. if I didnt decied what to waer within the next five mintues I would be late meeting Jeremy at the coffe shop. I just got back from the hospital. that mysterious Dr. Fell gave me Damon's blood when she swiped it the other day. I knew about it all so I pretended to slepp when she injected it into my ivy.

The bonfire felt like forever ago but it just happened last night. i sighed as I placed on a pair of white jeans, a rich purple tank top, my black high heels and my leather coat. I grabbed my purse and keys and left the hose as fast as I could. i didnt want to look at my uncles or Elena. they hurt jeremy bad and all he had was me.

I arrived infornt of the coffee shop in my mini cooper. I got out and walked to Jeremy's table. "Hey. Sorry Im late." the place wasnt busy. It was just us. I liked that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:44 pm

I smiled as she walked in. The feeling returned as soon as I saw her, like everything else didn't matter, it was just us. "Hey,don't worry about it you're fine. How are you?" I said. She seemed to be feeling better, I hoped she was.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:46 pm

I took a seat as I placed my purse straps on the back of the chair. I looked at him and smiled. "Im fine. Thank you for asking. How are you? Do you feel any better?" I asked him. I knew he was going through a lot. I wanted him to feel normal or at ease again, the way he made me feel.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:54 pm

"Yeah much better, still a little sore, but sleep and Tylenol helped a lot." I said. I had slept until after noon. "Do you want anything to drink?" I asked her pointing to the menu.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:59 pm

I looked at my wrist as he talked about his pain. I took a knife and cut my hospital braclet off of my hand. I took the menu and looked over the varitey of drinks. "A White Chocolate Mohca Please." I told him. I gave him money to pay for my drink, he was so nice and kind, I cant believe something this dark would happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 pm

"Alright" I said smiling at her as I took her money and went to the counter to place her order. The barista said she would just bring it to our table when she was done so I went back to the table and handed Liz her change. "So how's your day been?" I asked sitting back down and wrapping my hands around my drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

I smiled at him as he returned. I took my change and placed it in my purse. "Thank you. Its been good so far. As long as I dont see my family I will be fine. How about you?" I didnt want to make this about me. I learned how to live through life dealing with this when no human should do that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:32 pm

"Yeah same here." I said. I had tried to talk to Elena but it didn't do any good. "It's been as good as it can be I guess. I slept most of the day and then just stayed in bed and listened to music. And now here I am." I said to her smiling. I was happy to be out of the house, and to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:40 pm

"I feel bad for you Jer. You and I are stuck in the middle. Supernatural and the real world keep pulling us in different directions. I hate being like this and now here you are." this life sucked alone, but now being with Jeremy like this was different? Was I feeling more than just simple friends with him? I don't know but I liked this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:49 pm

I shook my head. "You shouldn't feel bad, there's nothing you or I can do about it. We just have to accept it and make the best of it I guess. " I said. There was nothing that could be done, the only loved ones we had were in a completely different world. I was glad Liz was with me though, it was nice having someone who understood everything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 pm

I sighed as the barista bright me my drink. I gave her a tip before she left. "I say we put the past behind us and look to a happy future." I rose my cup into the air as a toast. I laughed in a way I had never laughed before. I felt at peace here with Jeremy. It was nice. He made Mystic Falls live able for me.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:32 pm

I nodded and grinned. "Yeah, here's to that." I said as I raided my cup and bumped it against hers. It sounded like a good plan, but most things were never as easy as they sounded. "So what does a happy future include for you?" I asked her after taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:36 pm

I took a drink of the hot sweet coffe while pondering his question. "Staying human. Graduating school. Grow up, decided if I want kids get married and die as an old woman in the Boarding House. I will never leave Mystic Falls so I will make the best life possible. What about you?" I asked him. I thought about my plan. To me it seemed to cliche.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm

I nodded as I heard her answer, it seemed like she had it all figured out, unlike me. "I'm not really for sure yet. Right now I just want to make it out of high school alive and well. I'll most likely get out of this town though, I just don't know where yet." I said. I had been thinking of what I was going to do more and more often now that I was getting closer to graduating and I still had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

"You still have a lot of time to decided. Don't worry about it now." truth was I still had time myself. My plans could change for all I know. I looked at him and just kept smiling. He was that person I really needed in my life. He was a very thoughtful person. "When am I picking you up tommorrow? Elena hasn't said anything about us?" I was taking him to State with me tomorrow. My doctor said she doesn't want me cheering but I could still go and watch with Jer in the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:00 pm

"Yeah I guess so." It seemed like I had a lot of time, but in reality it was really flying by. I raised my eyebrow at her when she asked what time I was going to be picked up and then I remembered state! "Oh yeah! I don't care, what time do you want to leave town? And, no but then again I haven't exactly talked to her. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 pm

I poked down at my drink. "Noon work for you?" I asked. I didn't mean to bring up his sister but they would have talk soon just like me and my uncles. I shook my head a laughed nervously. "No reason." I couldn't think straight. Why?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:14 pm

"Yeah that's fine." I said smiling at her. I was wondering what she was thinking about, and if she was thinking the same thing as me.I was wondering what this was becoming, and where we were going. I took a drink of my coffee, it was almost to the perfect temperature where it wasn't too hot, and looked at her with a straight face. "So what is this?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I looked at him with a puzzled face. Was he wondering what I was wondering? Where we stood? "What do you..." I tried playing it off, but I couldn't. It could possibly hurt him. "I dont know, Jer. What do you think it is?" I wanted to hear his opinion of our friendship or whatever we were. I was afraid to admit that I liked it.. In my mind. I would be crazy to tell him that, would I?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I had to think a minute and put my words together. "I don't know. It's like what we talked about last night, when everything else seems to go away when we're together. But is that all we are? Two friends with fucked up lives or when you gave me a kiss was that more?" I said. I had been running it through my head all day and wondering what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:33 pm

He was thinking about me? Of coursed I thought about him because I thought I screwed up when I kissed him last night. But he wondered what we were. I took a moment to put my thoughts together. "Yes we both have Fucked up lives. If my kiss last night did something I can forget about it. It was stupid. I always let my thoughts get to caught up." I took a breath then said "I don't want to screw up your life anymore do you decide what we are because I will be perfectly fine either way." I was going to let him make this finale choice. If he wanted to be friends that was great and totally awesome. If he wanted to be more, then that was great and totally awesome. I wasn't about to force him into something he didn't want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:49 pm

"Don't forget about it, if that's how you feel then I want to know. I don't want to be kept in the dark. I liked it, it wasn't stupid." Her kiss had just opened my eyes to what was happening right in front of me. I hadn't misjudged the signs, I was right, and she was giving me the choice of what I wanted. "I don't want to screw up my life anymore either, which is why I think I'd be stupid to let the one good thing going for me for granted." I said speaking my thoughts, hoping they'd make sense.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 pm

I looked up in a mix of shock and excitement. He didn't want to forget my kiss, and I was the only good thing in his life. That blew me above the sky. It gave me a mental high. "That's the first time I heard that firm anyone. That I was good in their life. I always felt like a mistake because my father hated me. I just didn't know I could make someone feel like that Jer." I was mentally jumping up and down. I wanted this to last forever. "Thank you do much Jeremy. You make me feel... Wanted for the first time in my life." I hope he could understand that I felt the same for him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:09 pm

I smiled hearing her words. I didn't get how anyone could not appreciate her. "Well it's true,and I don't see how anyone could think that about you, not even yourself." I took another drink of my coffee. "And you make me feel like I'm not just in the way." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things Empty

Back to top Go down

Making the Best of Things
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next