Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Staff_zps08fc6213

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b Making the Best of Things - Page 2 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nMaking the Best of Things - Page 2 Liz_zpse62da61aMaking the Best of Things - Page 2 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

Making the Best of Things

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 pm

"That's the thing about you, your never in the way. We just get used as leverage. But you should never feel like that." I felt like crying but I promised no more tears. His words meant so much to me. I smiled as I drank my coffee. I didn't expect our date to go like this. This was absolutely wonderful. Now when I would finally talk to my crazy uncles I would have a difficult time telling them about this. Jeremy had changed into a stoner boy to a respectable gentleman. It was cute.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

Bites : 326
Awesomeness : 2

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

"Yeah, well still thanks for being there." I said. I was glad she knew where I was coming from. I honestly don't know what I would have done last night without her. I would have probably gotten myself killed by Damon if I didn't leave the party. I would probably never be able to forgive him for what he did, and here I was with his neice. I smiled back at her at the thought of how ironic it was. "So, now that that's taken care of, now what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Now what? That was the question we both wanted answer. I wrapped my hands around my cup and smiled. "I don't know." as long as I was anywhere near him I feel better. He was my reason for staying human. I couldn't change. I decided that. Now I have to make sure that the war with the supernaturals and our families didn't kill us. This felt right, sitting in this coffee house with him. It was peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:09 pm

"Me neither." I said. I was glad it was out in the open and was exited to see where it went. As it was now I could tell if anything we would always be good friends after everything we've been through.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 pm

Even if this thing went south I knew we would still have each other. We were in the same situation and that would never change. I looked out the window and saw a theahter. There were movies. "If you want we can go across the street and see a movie." I said. It didn't really matter to me if we watched something or not.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:36 pm

"Yeah that works I guess. Is there anything good playing?" I asked. I hadn't been to the movies in forever or even payed attention to what was coming out. I didn't care what we did, anything was good enough as long as we were together. It seemed time always flew by too fast I enjoyed being with her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I took my phone out and searched what movies were playing. They were all either romantic girl things or rated R. Man, I really wanted to see Hangover 2. Oh well. "There are no movies playing but there are go-karts right around the Corner, unless you want to watch that stupid twilight movie." I joked at the last part. I mean who could stand Edward? He was so whipped.

OOC: sorry for late post. And it's a Damon line, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"I don't know, Twilight is pretty damn good. " I said laughing. I had never seen the movies, but just the previews for them and they looked totally lame. From what I heard about them I could only wish vampires were like that. I drank the last of my coffee and stood up, "Well, Go Karts it is?" I asked her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:36 pm

I laughed at his joke. I felt like how a real human should feel when I was with him. I finished my coffee. I stood up and grabbed my purse. "Go-Karts it is." I said smiling back at him. This felt great after figuring out our relationship and he wasn't scared or mad, at least from what I could tell.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:53 pm

"Sweet." I said as I started walking towards the door, throwing my empty cup away on the way. As we walked out I held the door open for her. "So are you ready to lose?" I asked her, smirking. A little competition would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:13 pm

I threw my cup away and walked behind Jer. I walked outside the open door he held for me. "Nuh-uh. I have more driving expirence than you. I have spent the last four years of my life running from people like my uncles." I had never gone to a go-kart track so I was a bit nervous. I could sense the bit of competition in his voice. I smirked at him as I looked to our right.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 pm

"I guess we will just have to see then." I said. It was a nice day so I assumed we would just walk since it was near by. I hadn't been to the old track since I was little. It used to be me and my dads favorite thing to do back in the day. I continued walking with her, heading towards the track.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:05 pm

"Your on Gilbert." I teased with him. I walked by his side. I couldn't believe I was going on my first Go-Kart race with him. I didn't even know there was a track. The air felt good and peaceful
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

"Challenge accepted then. " I said grinning at her. The track was a block away, I could hear the ongoing race from where we were. I took a deep breath, today was perfect. I casually took her hand with mine and smiled , it just felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm

I giggled when he accepted the challenge. I could here the karts from where we were. It couldn't have been that far. When he took my hand I smiled and blushed a little. It felt natural, like they wee made for each other. Wow, such a cliche. But a real cliche.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

I smiled at her as we approached the front booth of the track. I let go of her hand as I reached in my wallet to grab my wallet. It was $5 per race so I handed the lady in the booth a $10 and then went to go stand in line. There were about five other people waiting before us while another race was going on."So are you sure you can handle this?" I asked her smirking.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I placed a strand behind my ear as he smilies at me. Everything felt lighter like I wasn't in danger. He let go of my hand as he bought our tickets. I looked at him as we got in line. "Aww, thank you." I looked at the people in front of us. I teased as I looked at him. "I think your scared because your going to be beat by a girl in a Go-Kart while in six inch heels
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm

"No problem, consider it a gift for your loss, because there's no way you're beating me." I said grinning at her. I watched as the current race ended and they opened the gate for us to get in the karts. "Well you ready?" I asked motioning for her to go first.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:17 pm

"So what happens if by some stroke of luck that I win?" I said walking with him to the karts. I got in a black and red one. I got in my seat and placed my seatbelt on. I smilies my most sweetest smile possible. This was fun. I felt human, I haven't felt like this in over four years.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:34 pm

"I don't know, I guess it's up to you, but don't think it's going to happen." I said laughing and getting into the blue and yellow car next to her. I looked around there were going to be several other people, but he didn't care whether he beat them or not. It was just them.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 pm

I smirked at him as him got in his kart. This was great. The feeling I had was as if nobody else mattered. I revved my engine, it had popped several times. I felt tiny in the Kart. The operators forced me to take my heels off, so I did. Now I would be driving this thing barefoot displaying my tatoo. Great.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:56 pm

I watched as the light changed from red to yellow to green. I pushed the pedal to the metal as the cars in front of me started to move. I forgot how bad these things steered, but they were still fun. I glanced over at Liz, who was neck and neck with me and smirked, keeping my foot down I tried to gain ahead.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I raced off when the light turned. My kart was tight but it was still fun. I looked over at Jer as we took a left. I playfully bumped his kart on the side as I turn straight. I laughed a little as I avoided the kart infront of me. I saw Jer ahead and tried to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Gilbert

Jeremy Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 pm

I shook my head laughing as she bumped into me. I swerved around a few corners, finally a few cars ahead of Liz. The first lap was down, there were 4 more to goon the track. I hoped I could keep this up. There were still a few more people in front of me, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:16 pm

I crossed the checkered line making it four laps left. I was some how able to pass the few cars ahead of me. I passed Jer showing off smiling and waving. I took a right as I looked behind me. This was fun. The most fun I had in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the Best of Things   Making the Best of Things - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making the Best of Things
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next