Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mystic Falls...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As a citizen of Mystic Falls Virginia, you will create your character and start out here. Either sign up as a canon, or play a newcomer to the small town.. Make friends, make enemies, be a protagonist or an antagonist. It's all up to you, play yourself (as a human...duhr) or anyone else.

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Staff_zps08fc6213

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Tumblr_mgmak8vUeZ1rtu6rco2_r1_250_zpsc2db250b clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) 394958_419159664843676_1501845092_nclearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Liz_zpse62da61aclearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) 735018_419101361516173_1718618447_n Alexa - ADMIN

ANISSA
ELI
CODY

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) 226-17-Copy2-Copy_zps33a9eec0

September, 2010
Latest topics
» Fresh meat....kinda. just come here
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 9:31 pm

» All my sites
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 4:18 pm

» Erin's New Sites!
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Erin Lynn Smith Fri May 31, 2013 3:55 pm

» Gym (Eric/Liz)
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

» Dish Tv Qip, what channel is fox on dish network in south carolina
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 pm

» Dish Network Encryption
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Elizabeth Montague Fri May 31, 2013 3:31 pm

» Drawn to you [Maxine|Jason]
clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Emptyby Maxine Lambert Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Chatbox_zps3b043139

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Affiliates_zps83f96de9

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:53 am

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Montague

Elizabeth Montague

Bites : 1750
Awesomeness : 10
Alias : Eli (Short for Elizabeth....Long for Eee)

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)   clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 pm

So while being away, it has come to my attention that many people think that my character is being a pig, incestious and down right disgusting.

1) Eli is not related to Stefan at all. not by blood, marriage or law so please get the correct.

2) Ifyou wish to say something to me or about me, please pm about it so I can further explain and understand your point.

3) Tomake everyone happy I wil not continue the thread with Stefan due to the comments of "Disgusting" "Incest" "WTF" "WTH" and others.

4) Kendall is quiet alive and will be for the months ahead.

Now after some people read this I will explain my reasoning as to why Stefan and I decided to fo this said plot/idea only after people explain why they think that this is so wrong.

I am a kind person and I'd rather hear your true thoughts on all of this and why this affects and effects YOUR character so much.
Back to top Go down
Erin Lynn Smith

Erin Lynn Smith

Bites : 1888
Awesomeness : 0
Alias : Erin

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)   clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

I am here for you Liz <3
Back to top Go down
Tyler Lockwood

Tyler Lockwood

Bites : 966
Awesomeness : 3
Alias : Thug Life

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)   clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Liz were friends and our characters are best friends but I have to admit, I do have a problem with the whole Stefan/Elizabeth thing. I didn't say anything to you because I felt that was something Alexa had to deal with for the fact its her site, its not canon, and if she would allow this on the site because we are AU.

My reasoning for why I find this as a problem is because even though Elizabeth and Stefan are not related AT ALL your character still saw him as a uncle growing up. You treated him as an uncle, he treated you as a niece, then just because you find out your not blood related its okay to date? No. I mean thats not normal, not even for the show or the site, or even the supernatural world. Maybe if you guys had discussed it with Alexa and maybe built up to it as time went on we would all get used to it and it would make better sense. I like your creative mind but this was a little extreme.

I am still your friend and I hope we can stay friends <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)   clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE) Empty

Back to top Go down

clearing the air (PLEASE READ< EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1